Whats rustling your jimmies?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Using IE mode in Edge and every time a new window pops up it puts a banner at the top asking me to open it in Edge instead.

I'M USING EDGE YOU FUCKHEADS.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Power outage in the middle of the day, second day in a row. Can't work or waste time gaming. WTF Entergy!!!

Goatface

took trash can out through the back yard, stepped in cat shit. went around to the front porch and took them off, stepped on a snail with my right foot that spewed guts onto my left leg. couple of cats might not make it through the summer

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
Microsoft Office products continue to stun and amaze me with their ability to paste text ... ANYWHERE THEY FUCKING FEEL LIKE ... except where your cursor is.

Severely rustled ...

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
50mph winds right now.
Those winds ripped through Dallas that morning and destroyed the attached greenhouse/patio I have on my house....
1677473875017.png

I had contractors come out to assess things, as well as insurance adjustors. The contractors told me after (in line with what the adjustor said) was that it was going to be a total rebuild. (but then told me that they might be able to still re-use the sliding glass doors, but we'd need to carefully remove them, and the adjustor would just pay out for them, helping with the cost).

So the doors are carefully removed and set to the side...
Now 13 days later while still waiting for the insurance claim and finalized quotes for repairs we have another 40mph wind night, it lifts the sliding door portions of the sliding glass doors (which were stored to the side) and slams them just right to shatter the glass all over my back yard.

fucking yay.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Those winds ripped through Dallas that morning and destroyed the attached greenhouse/patio I have on my house....
View attachment 460720
I had contractors come out to assess things, as well as insurance adjustors. The contractors told me after (in line with what the adjustor said) was that it was going to be a total rebuild. (but then told me that they might be able to still re-use the sliding glass doors, but we'd need to carefully remove them, and the adjustor would just pay out for them, helping with the cost).

So the doors are carefully removed and set to the side...
Now 13 days later while still waiting for the insurance claim and finalized quotes for repairs we have another 40mph wind night, it lifts the sliding door portions of the sliding glass doors (which were stored to the side) and slams them just right to shatter the glass all over my back yard.

fucking yay.
Out here we get sand tornados with the high winds. Can't see shit in those and always afraid I'm just gonna crash into another car.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My friends roommate is a 31yo manchild. His girlfriend works 2 jobs, he works none. He just smokes weed all day and dreams of being a YouTube star.

Anyways, he spent 6 months learning a Vivaldi song and put it on YouTube thinking it was going to go viral. He was disappointed it didn't have a million views after 2 days. I told him to keep working at it, but maybe it's not a good job to plan his life around "making it" on YouTube. Told him he should think about getting a part time job and keep working on piano and YouTube when he can. Honestly, I was very gentle with wording when talking to the guy and being supportive because he has a man crush on me and is very fragile.

Apparently all that sent him into a manic episode and his girlfriend just checked him into a mental hospital.

Edit:
IMG_20230228_121708~2.png

Last edited:
  • 3WTF
  • 1Harrow

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My friends roommate is a 31yo manchild. His girlfriend works 2 jobs, he works none. He just smokes weed all day and dreams of being a YouTube star.

Anyways, he spent 6 months learning a Vivaldi song and put it on YouTube thinking it was going to go viral. He was disappointed it didn't have a million views after 2 days. I told him to keep working at it, but maybe it's not a good job to plan his life around "making it" on YouTube. Told him he should think about getting a part time job and keep working on piano and YouTube when he can. Honestly, I was very gentle with wording when talking to the guy and being supportive because he has a man crush on me and is very fragile.

Apparently all that sent him into a manic episode and his girlfriend just checked him into a mental hospital.

Edit:
View attachment 460976

Euthanize. Seems like a useless human being.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Euthanize. Seems like a useless human being.
My friend is a graphic artist that's done some freelance work as a cartoonist. I've been encouraging her for a year to just keep a journal of everything he does and says and turn him into a comic strip. She's got about 20 interactions written down at this point.

And yea.....he's the poster boy for the millenial boy stereotype. Sweet guy, but his limp wristery makes my dick soft.

edit: Snippets from her roomate jounal....
1677621919528.png

Last edited:
  • 4Worf

Haus

<Silver Donator>

Edit:
View attachment 460976
You know, another thing which rustles my jimmies something furious is something of a "Well, I guess I'll be pissed at God" situation involving kids. Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus and I tried for a dozen years after getting married to have kids. Turns out even with medical science throwing everything they could at it, it just wasn't meant to be. Sent us both into a depression. Now on the other side of it, I have this consistent realization that when she and I get older and need assistance (like my mom does now, which I am now caretaking her), there will be nobody to take care of us. And part of me started to resent those I knew who had kids. Then I look at what the current generation of 20-somethings are doing and realize when they're parents are in their 70's they will still be raising these perpetual manchildren who will then be 50-something manchildren, and it makes me giggle some.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I wish this kid was an asshole so I wouldn't feel bad laying some wisdom on him. When I say he's "fragile", I mean in the same way a 10 year old is....not a femboy.

Funny thing is, he moved from Texas to Portland, OR about a year in to COVID and I remember thinking "Who the fuck is making THAT move right now?!". Question answered.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Test.jpg

This image that keeps getting posted over, and over, and over again on Twitter and on FoH...

"...for it also TO be this..." or "...for it TO also be this...", that missing "to" rustles the fuck out of me.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Staying in a high-end, luxury hotel. Fuckers charging for wi-fi instead of it being free like EVERY OTHER HOTEL IN EXISTENCE.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users