Whats rustling your jimmies?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Some degenerate fuck head backed into my truck in the grocery parking lot and destroyed the entire rear light on the passenger side. No note, just drove away. Fucker.

• 11Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
The height cylinder on my computer chair has a slow leak, so either I raise it up every 30 mins or so or I sit with my desk at chest level.

• 4Rustled
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
The height cylinder on my computer chair has a slow leak, so either I raise it up every 30 mins or so or I sit with my desk at chest level.
Several options:

Option one: Lower the desk
hsaw.jpg

Option two: Raise the chair
912bkJd3tTL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
31_1024x1024_jpg.png

Option three (my favorite):
31pjHNMc9BL._AC_.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Like every chair I've ever owned will leakdown over the course of a day

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Call mom

me blah blah blah blah

mom can i call you back in a second im busy

All the fucking time. We will be sitting down eating someone will call her and she will answer the phone just to tell the person shes eating and she will call them back later.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Some degenerate fuck head backed into my truck in the grocery parking lot and destroyed the entire rear light on the passenger side. No note, just drove away. Fucker.
I've seen dash cam footage from unoccupied cars in parking lots getting backed into, so presumably they can be programmed to either keep the camera on for X minutes after the car is turned off, or to kick on if they detect an impact.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
You might want to check the weight rating on your chairs bro.
I do weigh a lot, but all my chairs were within weight standards... now when I was roofing however, I was overweight for practically every ladder we had

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1WTF

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When links don't directly go to the thing they're advertising.

My particular example, "Follow this link to apply for job" - clicking on link goes to company's homepage, ie not the job. Have to find where the job is posted and then apply.

Bonus rustle, when job allows uploading of resume but doesn't include autofill option so have to recreate resume on their site manually.

• 3Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I've seen dash cam footage from unoccupied cars in parking lots getting backed into, so presumably they can be programmed to either keep the camera on for X minutes after the car is turned off, or to kick on if they detect an impact.

they also have motion detectors. The one my wife just bought has both of those options.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When links don't directly go to the thing they're advertising.

My particular example, "Follow this link to apply for job" - clicking on link goes to company's homepage, ie not the job. Have to find where the job is posted and then apply.

Bonus rustle, when job allows uploading of resume but doesn't include autofill option so have to recreate resume on their site manually.

All part of the interview process. Do they want a candidate who can't find the right link?

• 1Worf

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

Most have some sort of parking mode nowadays. Mine will run for up to 48 hours, though it will shut down early if it detects the car battery getting too low.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Sentry mode is on (if you have it enabled) anytime the car is locked. You do not have to enable it each time.

• 1Like