Whats rustling your jimmies?

Kais

<Gold Donor>
About to head to lunch today, go to use the bathroom, end up pissing blood. Bright red blood. Stop pissing, the blood keeps coming. Fuck. Head to the ER, turns out i've got a kidney stone. /rustled

• 6Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
About to head to lunch today, go to use the bathroom, end up pissing blood. Bright red blood. Stop pissing, the blood keeps coming. Fuck. Head to the ER, turns out i've got a kidney stone. /rustled
Ok but on the tickle-pickling side at least it wasn't bladder cancer!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Just bought some ammo at an online auction. 3 boxes and I didn't realize they were doing that bullshit 3X the money thing until after the bid was finalized. Nobody else fell for the fuckery so the overpriced ammo is now mine.

• 1Rustled

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just bought some ammo at an online auction. 3 boxes and I didn't realize they were doing that bullshit 3X the money thing until after the bid was finalized. Nobody else fell for the fuckery so the overpriced ammo is now mine.
What is the "3x the money thing"?

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Ya know what? I'm pretty sure that I've bitched about this already, but I am fucking rustled still. The Pretty Girl Thread is a place to post pretty GIRLS. I've been seeing a shit ton of posts of body parts. How in the actual fuck are we to know if the girl that that beautiful pussy belongs to is pretty if all we see is the pussy? She might have great tits, a perfect ass and the most beautiful cooter ever tasted, but is a double bagger. The PGT should have the face of the girl in it.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ya know what? I'm pretty sure that I've bitched about this already, but I am fucking rustled still. The Pretty Girl Thread is a place to post pretty GIRLS. I've been seeing a shit ton of posts of body parts. How in the actual fuck are we to know if the girl that that beautiful pussy belongs to is pretty if all we see is the pussy? She might have great tits, a perfect ass and the most beautiful cooter ever tasted, but is a double bagger. The PGT should have the face of the girl in it.
At least it still brings you pleasure, too much internet for me, pics so nothing. Gotta be full on gif or video of prime 10/10s getting railed to stop me from rapid scrolling through.

So desensitized it still makes me really marvel at guys that pay for just pics when there is so much free material you could never fap to even half of all the thots that fit into whatever niche you like.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
You're talking about leg braces, right? Because what the fuck are you doing looking at a dude's grill hard enough to see braces?

Try using the last 4 of your zip code. I was told that is specifically intended to eliminate the problem of same or similar street names in the same town.

I do. USPS can't even tell the difference between High soandso W and soandso E.

Just bad mapping. The UPS guy actually got the right adress once and he showed me on his computer the map showed it across town. Of course google maps still shows my driveway as a road with a name. I complained about it forever and nothing. Every so often a semi will try turning into the next driveway about a 1/2 mile down the road cause it's wrong too and they go down the private driveway 1/2 a mile and can't turn around and have to back out onto 2 lane rural road and stop traffic cause they followed the GPS, it's always right lol.

Goatface

my road is split in half, 9 houses are like 9th street N and 5 houses are 9th street south. North 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 then South 4, 6, 8, 10. 12. for years, the mailman and all package delivery mix up our mail with the south counterpart. it is annoying, but manageable.
this week, got junk mail, with counterparts name but our north address, then another piece of junk on day later. on Friday, power company sent a mass mailer to everyone as they are going to be cutting trees soon. we got 2, in our and his name, same address. feel like going to have to call power company and see what is going on.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Even more disturbing is all the butterface's posted in the PGT. Oh sure, nice tits, nice ass, whatever, but wtf. There's plenty of other threads to post titties in that skank is ugly.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What is the "3x the money thing"?

Yeah what brozak said. It's a cheap trick they pull so the number your bidding is smaller and you don't realize what you're actually paying. Most of the time when an auction house uses it, they use it on all lots with more than one item. Often times even if the items are no where near equal value. Like 2 boxes of 44 magnum and a half box of 22 LR ... 3X the money! In this case they weren't doing it for most lots with multiple items. I went back and looked for it and I only saw it on the one I accidentally bought and like 2 others out of about 100 lots that I was following.

• 1Rustled

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Piece of fucking shit phone dialed 911 while in my pocket. Even with fucking unlock protection on, the fucking piece of shit retarded phone's screen is so fucking sensitive its able to get passed that and dial 911.

Fuck you fucking Samsung A72. Used a Note 8 for 5 years and never once had a ever happen.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Piece of fucking shit phone dialed 911 while in my pocket. Even with fucking unlock protection on, the fucking piece of shit retarded phone's screen is so fucking sensitive its able to get passed that and dial 911.

Fuck you fucking Samsung A72. Used a Note 8 for 5 years and never once had a ever happen.
I Hope you were hanging out with your underage mistress at the time.

• 1Worf

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Internet's fucked, doesn't happen often but really annoying when it does. Anyway I can use my phone decently enough, and they have some sort of "emergency" thing where they give me 200gb of data on my phone when that happens, but I also have no fucking idea what 200gb of data is supposed to be cause I just have unlimited data usually so I just do whatever and never looked at how much I use, now I have to pay attention and not open stupid big pictures and videos and what not "in case of".

Guy fixing it comes on wednesday, which is relatively fast, but no idea if it'll be fixed then cause most likely someone fucked with the connections at the hub in the street(like when installing for a new client or whatever) and they have to unfuck that. Hoping it's fixed then otherwise gonna have to use the phone for a while, and it's fucking slow.