Whats rustling your jimmies?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
What rustles my jimmies today: These fucking modern rappers stealing legendary songs of yesteryear and making them "theirs".

"Walk On By" is one of the great classic songs. This creepy Doja Cat weirdo steals the song basically 1:1 and layers a bunch of cultural grafitti all over it (cuss words, etc) and it gets 100M views or whatever on Youtube and becomes the "anthem" for young "bad bitch" type people in 2023.

A few years ago that stupid druggie rapper who died (can't remember his name) stole one of Sting's greatest songs, layered a bunch of cultural grafitti over it with his verbal diarrhea, it gets 100M views or whatever and becomes the "anthem" for whiny young "woe is me" people in 2019.

Fuck these pieces of shit.

I hate that the 'bad bitch' mentality seems to be rewarded.

Also watching the stupid Young Thug trial is kind of a future glimpse at society breaking down when a certain % of people live by that mentality (I think the trial isn't even over and like 5 people involved in the court have been arrested for being garbage humans lol)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Quiet Euro trash.
1702363559446.jpeg

• 7Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 7 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
People who call will blocked CID.

No I'm not answering you're phone, you're not the CIA, you're a fucking telemarketer when you do that.
My parents have done this since they got cell phones, despite me telling them how fucking dumb it is, and that it is the absolute best way to guarantee that no one ever answers their call. They claim that it is mainly for calling businesses and shit, but I can't imagine that they call enough of them for it to matter...and they probably signed up for some shit and gave their email anyway.

They have our numbers saved with the *82 or whatever it is that removes it, so when they call us it unblocks it, but they still occasionally end up somehow having it blocked at times, and they complain if we don't answer. Well if it didn't say blocked number I might answer it. Amusingly enough, about the only people that EVER call me with a blocked number these days is them, so I expect a return call or text or something when I don't answer it.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When the new release notification that interrupted your flow leads to something you've already seen on the platform.

Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
How's that even go?

"I'm a bad bitch"

me: Squinty eyes
"So we both agree you're a bitch?"
The only reward "bad bitches" get is to be left alone, which I am very happy to do.

"Bad bitch" or "boss babe" the female version of "alpha male" - if you are saying it, you're not.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Pep talk from my coworker. This stuff reminds me of when my ex got cancer and everyone would say stuff like "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. My friend just died from that."

Screenshot_20231212-193848.png

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When I get the "verifying you are not a robot" screen while paying a bill. If a robot wants to pay my bills, don't fucking stop him!

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When I get the "verifying you are not a robot" screen while paying a bill. If a robot wants to pay my bills, don't fucking stop him!

back when I opened my first bank account, they asked me if anyone else was authorized to make deposits or withdrawals. I paused and said "I mean, anyone who wants is authorized to make deposits, but only me for the withdrawals".

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My lady is a planner. She plans trips a year in advance, and a schedule for each day. She planned out all of next week, including every meal.

I am not a planner at all. I wake up every morning and wing it. When I used to backpack, I'd buy a one way ticket somewhere and have zero plan beyond what time the plane was landing.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
My lady is a planner. She plans trips a year in advance, and a schedule for each day. She planned out all of next week, including every meal.

I am not a planner at all. I wake up every morning and wing it. When I used to backpack, I'd buy a one way ticket somewhere and have zero plan beyond what time the plane was landing.
See the planning part doesn't piss me off. What pisses me off is that it's not like resort service that you're just invited to, it's actually like "what you didn't know we were doing cookies and I need your help because I planned to do this other thing what do you mean you're busy???"

If you want to throw a party and invite me, great. If you say I'm throwing a party without any input oh and also you need to help host since it's in 3 hours, I'm straight harambe.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I don't remember how I got the non shitty UI version of crunchyroll on my old pc so now i'm stuck with the shitty trash ass fucking terribly designed new version, so i'm probably just gonna unsub.

• 1Solidarity