Whats rustling your jimmies?

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think I've ever seen that on an airplane, even in first/business class...HMM!
What airlines do you fly? I'm on a plane 3-4 times a month and almost all do now, particularly in first/business class. Some even have full plug outlets!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Went to one of the beststeakhousesin town for lunch today. A group of women come in and sit near me and they all order the vegetarian burger. There are literally dozens of vegetarian joints in the town, why the fuck come to a damn steakhouse to order a vegetarian burger? And for that matter, why the fuck does one of the best steakhouses in town have a vegetarian burger on their menu at all? Jimmies rustled.
Same stupid people that order fish at a BBQ place or some type of meat at a seafood place.

No clue.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
What airlines do you fly? I'm on a plane 3-4 times a month and almost all do now, particularly in first/business class. Some even have full plug outlets!
I don't fly all that often but I thought it was pretty standard now as well.

I was supposed to fly from Seattle to New Orleans and there was plane difficulty so they flew in another plane and my first class ticket got bumped to pod or whatever they call it. Each row had two "seats" and you could lay down and not see the other person. It had multiple USB plugs and standard outlet plugs as well.

That's the way to travel btw.

Kind of similiar to this.

1.1259336858.pod-style-seating.jpg

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't fly all that often but I thought it was pretty standard now as well.

I was supposed to fly from Seattle to New Orleans and there was plane difficulty so they flew in another plane and my first class ticket got bumped to pod or whatever they call it. Each row had two "seats" and you could lay down and not see the other person. It had multiple USB plugs and standard outlet plugs as well.

That's the way to travel btw.

Kind of similiar to this.

1.1259336858.pod-style-seating.jpg
Yea, I get bumped to those rarely due to my mileage status. To buy those tickets is completely asinine. On the trans-Atlantic flights they are easily 8k+

They are the tits though. Funny part is I'm a flannel wearing, wood chopping, beer drinking redneck, but the moment I sit in one of those seats it turns me in to this elitest 1% snob asshole. I do that little look of disdain on the plebs as they walk past to their coach seats.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Most Business class flights roundtrip to / from Europe are around $4k-5k in my experience. I have had work spash out for a few, booked some myself on unbearably long flights (New Zealand), and otherwise used miles when possible. In ~15 years of living abroad, I have never paid more than $5500 for those type seats.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Most Business class flights roundtrip to / from Europe are around $4k-5k in my experience. I have had work spash out for a few, booked some myself on unbearably long flights (New Zealand), and otherwise used miles when possible. In ~15 years of living abroad, I have never paid more than $5500 for those type seats.
We have to book through egencia and most of my trips are last minute. I rarely know more than 2 weeks in advance where I will need to go, but you are right that my 8k estimate is probably a bit high.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The usual shitty American ones (Delta, United, US Air - mostly Delta) but also a smattering of British Air and Lufthansa.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yea, I get bumped to those rarely due to my mileage status. To buy those tickets is completely asinine. On the trans-Atlantic flights they are easily 8k+

They are the tits though. Funny part is I'm a flannel wearing, wood chopping, beer drinking redneck, but the moment I sit in one of those seats it turns me in to this elitest 1% snob asshole. I do that little look of disdain on the plebs as they walk past to their coach seats.
Shit man, you have to do that. It's in the fine print!

rrr_img_91703.jpg

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Car fire on the bridge on the way home, so I was detoured 15 miles out of my way. Car fire on the detour, so I was stuck is traffic for an additional 20 minutes as they tapered a 3 lane highway down to 1 lane.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Breakfast Club - One of the most overrated movies of all time. If somebody/tv starts talking about it, I leave the room in disgust.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Car fire on the bridge on the way home, so I was detoured 15 miles out of my way. Car fire on the detour, so I was stuck is traffic for an additional 20 minutes as they tapered a 3 lane highway down to 1 lane.
Where the fuck do you live? The Gaza strip?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Fucking Emachines. Every time I'm given an Emachine to fix I want to smash it and tell the owner I did them and my sanity a favor. Worthless pieces of shit.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I kinda just asssumed that people stopped buying emachine PCs somewhere around 2007. Having one of those in 2015 might be worse than having an @aol email address in 2015