Whats rustling your jimmies?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Try being the same height but weighing less. Finding tall & skinny clothes is a serious jimmies rustler to the degree in some places its easier to shop for womens fitted tshirts that have extra length on them
Main problem with finding clothes is sleeve length. Only shit that fits perfectly are clothes I've had tailored (duh), but that's all dress wear. Under 190 at 6'5 is probably starting to approach REALLY skinny, though. Reminded me of that reddit where the kid talked about being put off of the gym cause people were making fun of him but Schwarzenegger replied and encouraged him. That kid said he was like 6'5 and 150 or something. That's like Auschwitz weight. Eat more!

I'm trying to get up to 225 or so but I also work out every other day and eat healthy.

Reading the Fast Food thread, I always imagined McCheese was seriously obese. How do you NOT get crazy fat eating that way???

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
4 parking spaces, 3 of which are handicapped. The car poking along with a handicapped license plate in front of me parks in the one regular spot. Guy gets out with his black and gold veterans hat; Mother fucker.

Fadaar

That guy
4 parking spaces, 3 of which are handicapped. The car poking along with a handicapped license plate in front of me parks in the one regular spot. Guy gets out with his black and gold veterans hat; Mother fucker.
You got trolled by an old man!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The ticket for that should be the same as a healthy person parking in a handicapped spot.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
"Convenience fee" when paying bills

Just got a bill in the mail for my child's doctor visit. The past year the government paid for all visits. Now I've put him on my work insurance because the free year is over - and I thank the government for giving me that buffer. But Insurance is expensive. I was paying about $50/biweek for myself. Adding my son added $100 to that! And yes the rate is still lower than anything offered on Healthcare.gov.
So I'm paying $200 per month for 2 months now for my son and he has a routine checkup. They accepted our insurance. I get billed $79.09.
I understand the cynics saying, "welcome to the real world" but no. That's bullshit.
Costs went from literally free to essentially $479.09. rustled. At my level of the game, that's a significant amount of money.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I see those on $0 invoices all the time at work. Charging us money to tell us we owe them no money. Mostly on our gas cards, which keep reverting to paper invoices because fuck you.

And now my doctor office actually sends me a bill that I have to pay with a check (those paper things) instead of just taking the copay right there. To give you an idea of how often I use them, my checks are still from a bank that was bought by Wachovia which was bought by Wells Fargo.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
And now my doctor office actually sends me a bill that I have to pay with a check (those paper things) instead of just taking the copay right there.
That reminded me of college. I went to the doctor and afterwards had my wallet out and ready to pay. They said I was all good. 2 weeks later I get a bill in the mail, that didn't have an online pay option so now I have to make a special trip when I could have paid right there 2 weeks ago.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
It makes sense, they've gone from typically having 4 receptionists + extra manning phones to usually one lady who is aging like a faces of meth photo.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
And now my doctor office actually sends me a bill that I have to pay with a check (those paper things) instead of just taking the copay right there. To give you an idea of how often I use them, my checks are still from a bank that was bought by Wachovia which was bought by Wells Fargo.
I get the same from doctors, its stupid and it's usually months before they get paid because of that shit. They say they can't let me pay at the time of serivice because they don't know exactly how much, I tell them to make their best guess because they're normally damn close, and if it's off, we'll settle up next time.

I'm about to start including a bill for the fucking stamp because those assholes can't even send postage paid envelopes. The first doctor I had who pulled that shit was generally pretty cool about waiting till I went back in. Though towards the end it got to where I had to go see the billing girl before the receptionist would check me in.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I was driving on some country back road that had a 25 mph speed limit and a lot of twists and turns so you couldn't see far ahead. I'm going 25-30 and staying in my lane around a corner when some dumb fuck redneck in a jeep comes around corner, clearly speeding by at least 10-15mph and taking up half my lane. I slam on the breaks, honk the horn, and flip him off. He manages to get over in time but he too honks and flips me off. What the fuck? You're the dumb fuck who is speeding and not in your lane, not me. This happens way too often with people -- they can't accept when they did something wrong so their first instinct is to lash out.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Your banks online bill pay with mail them checks for free fellows
The HSA account doesn't have free billpay. They want to charge a fee to use it. With the limits on HSA spending, I'm not even sure that can be paid from the HSA account, so I might have to send a fucking check to them. If that's even possible, the faggots might take it out of the account anyway and cause me a penalty from the IRS.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
I was driving on some country back road that had a 25 mph speed limit and a lot of twists and turns so you couldn't see far ahead. I'm going 25-30 and staying in my lane around a corner when some dumb fuck redneck in a jeep comes around corner, clearly speeding by at least 10-15mph and taking up half my lane. I slam on the breaks, honk the horn, and flip him off. He manages to get over in time but he too honks and flips me off. What the fuck? You're the dumb fuck who is speeding and not in your lane, not me. This happens way too often with people -- they can't accept when they did something wrong so their first instinct is to lash out.
There's no universal hand sign that says "Sorry, I fucked up". Maybe if there was...

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Brutal. I had a lasik guy tell me he was going to charge an extra 300 if i used my hsa debit card to pay him. Rustled.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Paid for overnight shipping. They didn't ship it the day they said they would.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tuesday, June 2, 2015 11:22 AM, AZ US Delivered
Tuesday, June 2, 2015 3:15 AM Package arrived at a carrier facility
Monday, June 1, 2015 10:39 AM, Phoenix AZ US Package has been transferred to the USPS and will be delivered by your local postal office
Monday, June 1, 2015 7:56 AM, Phoenix AZ US Package arrived at a carrier facility
Sunday, May 31, 2015 7:15 PM, Phoenix AZ US Package arrived at a carrier facility
Saturday, May 30, 2015 12:24 AM, El Paso TX US Package has left the carrier facility
Friday, May 29, 2015 4:57 PM, Phoenix AZ US Package arrived at a carrier facility
Friday, May 29, 2015 8:42 AM, El Paso TX US Package arrived at a carrier facility
Friday, May 29, 2015 2:50 AM, Midland TX US Package arrived at a carrier facility
Thursday, May 28, 2015 10:01 PM, Fort Worth TX US Package has left the carrier facility
Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:08 PM, Fort Worth TX US Package arrived at a carrier facility
Thursday, May 28, 2015 8:16 PM, Dallas TX US Package has left the carrier facility
Tuesday, May 26, 2015 2:32 PM, West Columbia SC US Package arrived at a carrier facility
Tuesday, May 26, 2015 2:17 PM, West Columbia SC US Package received by carrier
Tuesday, May 26, 2015 11:14 AM, Columbia SC US Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier

Fuck you ups.