Whats rustling your jimmies?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I used to argue with teachers, star the questions, go up and ask for clarification, write my question on paper so I wouldnt have to talk. In college, professors won't bend to shit.

And yes, I get C's while the rest get whatever. Don't imply that because I get C's everybody gets C's. The tests are poorly written so these gliding numbfucks can understand them because they are the majority and if you talk at all with sense to them they'll either zone out with glassed over eyes, get bored and forget whats going on, or pissed and make an offtopic barely accurate observation.
So the tests are made for retards but you're the only one with trouble understanding them?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Poorly written test questions. I'm talking about the ones that include slang or seems to be written in a way that touches a wider audience, but when looked at literally doesn't have the meaning that the feelings evoke. I'm just like "write it correctly!" I shouldn't have to waste my valuable test time debating what the question is actually asking.
Add in the fact that teachers sometimes purposefully throw in red-herring questions, questions purposefully written to be misleading or ambiguous, that aren't much different than their normal garbage, I want to throw my arms up and storm out or initiate debate on the spot.
I hate being a C student because of this bullshit. Can't win for losing.
Test questions that are really just there to see if you ready the book, that shit is fucking jimmy rustling.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had a teacher that would throw in questions that were nowhere else except from captions. Like what type of airplane was on page 365. It was an Econ class

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
People who write their entire fucking e-mail in the subject line.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
I had a teacher that would throw in questions that were nowhere else except from captions. Like what type of airplane was on page 365. It was an Econ class
I fucking know right? Was a management class and it asked what was the second largest producer of personal computers. Is this some meta level tactics to get kids to keep purchasing textbooks?

Fadaar

That guy
Doesn't help that half the textbooks are written by the fucking professors and have new revisions every year/semester and come with one time use online codes so there isn't a market for used textbooks. Shit pissed me off so bad when I was still in school.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That's why theBOLD TYPEstudy method is so successful. Just read the bold type (which included captions in all of my textbooks) and you'll cover 80%+ of what's on the test.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Asshole drivers blowing through stop signs while I'm riding my bike.

rrr_img_101703.jpg

rrr_img_101704.jpg

rrr_img_101705.jpg

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Asshole drivers blowing through stop signs while I'm riding my bike
In a car, but had toddler son with me. I was turning left and guy blows through stop sign going straight forcing me to slam on brakes.
Then the other day, I'm holding him walking to the car feet from the leftside door, close enough to extend arm out for handle. The parking spot on the same side is empty as is the spot behind it. Lady pulls through at speed, parks, opens her door inches from my fingers, gets out and starts foraging through her back seat oblivious that we were even there.
People in her car were like, "There's a person there" she jumps up and sees me for first time and tries to make small talk about how tall my child is and that her son is only 12 but six feet.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Dirty hippies riding their bikes on the street in the pacific northwest rustle my jimmies something fierce.
And they are complete fucking shitbags about it. I'm so glad to have moved away from Portland. I miss the beach and copious amounts of titty bars an insane amount, but the traffic situation in Portland and the surrounding burbs was a fucking nightmare. Even my wife, who's from L.A., thought the traffic situation was ridiculous.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm not sure I ever saw a person on a bike on an actual road until I moved out to the hill country in TX recently. Most of the places they ride that I see them have an extra wide shoulder or bike lane or whatver. Mostly see them in large groups and are pretty easy to spot. Still haven't seen one in town or traffic so to speak.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm not sure I ever saw a person on a bike on an actual road until I moved out to the hill country in TX recently. Most of the places they ride that I see them have an extra wide shoulder or bike lane or whatver. Mostly see them in large groups and are pretty easy to spot. Still haven't seen one in town or traffic so to speak.
It's not a southern (or Midwestern, from what I've seen) thing.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
I'll agree. Cyclists here are the fucking worst.
Ive noticed more and more fucking inbred mongoloids riding in the fucking street here. Even worse just last week I saw two even more inbred mongoloids riding against traffic in the fucking street.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
People who don't push drive or push their cars out of traffic lanes when they get a flat or break down. I was driving in the left lane, when both cars in front of me jogged left, and all of a sudden there was a broken down car with it's flashers on dead center of the left lane. Almost wrecked.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I remember when I was a child, they taught us to ride on the opposite side of the street against traffic. It was so we could see the cars coming that would be closest to us.