Whats rustling your jimmies?

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
His step father's prostate cancer showed up in his right shoulder? Is that a thing?
Yup. Cancer is bitchy like that and can spread fucking everywhere. Wherever it starts is its type, but it keeps that type regardless of where it spreads to. You want testicular cancer in your ear? No problem, cancer can do that. Fuck cancer.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
His step father's prostate cancer showed up in his right shoulder? Is that a thing?
It's called Metastatic and generally means you're pretty fucked because at that point the cancer cells can be all over your body and can cause outbreaks for years to come. This is what happened to Totalbiscut, his ass cancer spread to his liver and is now considered terminal.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
The rubbish today that people can call music.

work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Renters pipes froze and busted but they didn't shut off the water because they needed to take showers and shit
Got an email from a stranger today regarding this renter. Apparently their children have been spending a lot of time on the roof and throwing trash into the neighbors yards. Wife went to go check it out and the mother jabbed at her with a pencil and called her a fucking bitch before she even said anything.

Siliconemelons

Got an email from a stranger today regarding this renter. Apparently their children have been spending a lot of time on the roof and throwing trash into the neighbors yards. Wife went to go check it out and the mother jabbed at her with a pencil and called her a fucking bitch before she even said anything.
Now I know why rent prices are all well over equivalent mortgage costs- like a 100k house rents for 1200-1600$ a month and its not just Title X money sucking because most wont accept that (for seemingly good reason) but its to price out certain people and require first/last/security for 1 year term.. so that's like 4k just to rent...sheesh.

I also now realize why my landlord for the year I had to rent was very happy that we where just "normal people".

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Bought my nephew a laptop for X-mas, and then spend a few hours setting up a Steam account with a few games, and then put Minecraft on it, and figure out how to get some mods he wanted working.

He seems to use it solely to play agar.io

joz123

Potato del Grande
Heating instructions on back of pizza box says to cook for 11-14 minutes at 350 degrees, I do 9 minutes at 350 and it still comes out burnt.

mopoke

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've had a gas oven for years, the new house has electric. Burnt my pizza, only thing in the place to eat.
frown.png

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bring my phone to the sprint store at the mall to get the microphone repaired "Oh we're sorry sir we don't do repairs here, you need to take it to the sprint store on theotherside of the mall" Why the fuck does one mall have two sprint stores that do two different things?! /rustled

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Recent posts sounding like First World Problems; mine is probably close:

Had a house party. Somebody put boogers on our picture frames. And one particularly juicy one on the face of a relative.

Nester

Vyemm Raider

Had a house party. Somebody put boogers on our picture frames. And one particularly juicy one on the face of a relative.
Time to get better friends?

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>

Since high school, at big parties, I've been taking the lid off the top of the tanks of toilets and shitting in the tanks, I then use the toothpaste in the medicine cabinet on my finger to sign the mirror "Mickey Mantle was here". Sure it rustles homeowners something serious.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Since high school, at big parties, I've been taking the lid off the top of the tanks of toilets and shitting in the tanks, I then use the toothpaste in the medicine cabinet on my finger to sign the mirror "Mickey Mantle was here". Sure it rustles homeowners something serious.
THIS RUSTLES MEH

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why cant I get youtube money with a gimmick channel? Like ive stumbled upon a guy who does nothing but pour molten copper on things, another guy who puts a red hot ball of nickle on or in things and worst of all and most popular a dude who just opens dumbshit up and shows whats inside. Fucking 1.3 million subs for opening up a god damn globe. Why cant I have that easy money?

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Co worker is back from vacation. Apparently she tried to go scuba diving and was told she was too fat to dive. She then went to a US dive shop for confirmation and they told her the same thing. She's currently ranting about the "size-ist conspiracy" to anyone who will stand still for 15 seconds.