Whats rustling your jimmies?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
"___________________ is my jam"

is the goddamn dumbest trendy phrase of the past decade

I see it all over this forum, all over Reddit, all over various internet sites.

I've never actually heard any douchelord say it in real life yet...but I know it's only a matter of time.

It's the new "ORLY"

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I've never actually heard any douchelord say it in real life yet...but I know it's only a matter of time.

It's the new "ORLY"
I'll add to that: "The _________ is real."

Shit is everywhere and is infuriating.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

My kids talk like this and they probably think I'm old and stodgy for telling them it sounds stupid. I hear "dat ___ tho" all the time too. Fucking youtube.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My kids talk like this and they probably think I'm old and stodgy for telling them it sounds stupid. I hear "dat ___ tho" all the time too. Fucking youtube.
Yup, that one too. I've seen fucking bumper stickers with that phrase....

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

It's the new "ORLY"
Gunna sound like a hipster faggot here, but that shit's from the 80's or 90's. I remember girls saying it all the time in high school and it just meant they wanted to dance. If it's come back it probably came from a show like Goldbergs or Fresh Off the Boat.

Guessing that came from Portal and the whole "The Cake is a Lie" thing? To each his own, I never minded pop culture references. It does seem like they're sticking around longer these days than they did when I was a kid. Probably because nothing ever goes away once it's on the internet.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
south-park-s17e02c05-the-cable-company-runaround-16x9.jpg

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Had to move from MD to NY this weekend in the sub-0 temps. In the process my BF's bookcase and computer desk broke plus we found out the mattress we had was moldy and had to toss it and buy a whole new set. Now I've got a ridiculous cold from this shit weather. Very rustled this week.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Sat in on a webinar today for a company I have worked in the past. They are considering investing in some new software. The guy giving the talk was really out there. He kept pronouncing shit that in the industry was way out of line. He kept calling filet (fill it) as a filet - like a filet mignon (because someone will ask "In mechanical engineering, a fillet /'f?l?t/ is a rounding of an interior or exterior corner of a part design.")

Late in the meeting one guy who obviously thought he was muted said "Where did they get this fucktard" and pronounced it foooktard lol.

It's hard to take seriously someone trying to sell a product like that. Also never been so hungry after a webinar in my life.

Borzak

Had to move from MD to NY this weekend in the sub-0 temps. In the process my BF's bookcase and computer desk broke plus we found out the mattress we had was moldy and had to toss it and buy a whole new set. Now I've got a ridiculous cold from this shit weather. Very rustled this week.
Interesting, noted. NY doesn't have Mexicans apparently.

Fadaar

That guy
Sat in on a webinar today for a company I have worked in the past. They are considering investing in some new software. The guy giving the talk was really out there. He kept pronouncing shit that in the industry was way out of line. He kept calling filet (fill it) as a filet - like a filet mignon (because someone will ask "In mechanical engineering, a fillet /'f?l?t/ is a rounding of an interior or exterior corner of a part design.")

Late in the meeting one guy who obviously thought he was muted said "Where did they get this fucktard" and pronounced it foooktard lol.

It's hard to take seriously someone trying to sell a product like that. Also never been so hungry after a webinar in my life.
Also a type of sealant job done on aircraft where you seal the combining point of two surfaces, ie if you mount a part to a flat surface you seal it all the way around.

Borzak

Also a type of sealant job done on aircraft where you seal the combining point of two surfaces, ie if you mount a part to a flat surface you seal it all the way around.
Yeah that's what a fillet it. He was actually referring to the rounding of where 2 lines meet in drafting. Same as fillet weld and such. Filling in and rounding where 2 objects meet. But I really wanted fillet mingon after that lol. I just pulled the first thing that came up in google that wasn't meat related.

Still rustled I sat thru a 2 hour webinar for this company and NOBODY could come up with an actual price. They'll have to get someone contact the company I sat in for in a week or two. WTF.

fig 1.jpg

joz123

Potato del Grande
Get my car washed. Go out to it the next morning and find cat paw prints all over the hood.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Peak traffic, or 'Rush hour' on the motorway I travel to work in the morning . . . is at its peak before the sun is even up . . . which is right when I'm traveling to work.

Brisbane-peak-hour-growing-and-getting-earlier | The Courier Mail

Data released by RACQ today shows the Pacific Motorway now experiences the heaviest inbound traffic flow at5am- compared to 6am in 2010.
I'd just like to think that starting early might have a benefit in some ways, re: beating the main flow

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wife's phone did an update and now loops until it kills itself. Just past year warranty.