Whats rustling your jimmies?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
People who brag about something like going back to school at 25 while working full time thinking everyone else gets any or all of the same circumstances. Pay is equal across the board along with cost of living and availability of financial aid etc.

People who always have to order the most difficult custom order they possibly can, always.

People.
Jimmies confirmed rustled.

I worked full-time making $10/hr and now making $75k/yr finishing up my degree. I was living on my own as well until I got engaged. Don't give me bullshit like this. Financial aid is available if you look for it, and they give more if you are older and go back to school. I also live in MA, cost of living isn't low.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
When I take a piss making every effort to shake the last drip followed by a dab and squeeze with some TP only to have my penis resting against a wet spot on my boxers 3 minutes later.
And how sometimes that happens through khakis and you're trying to all Mission: Impossible it back to your cube/office to hide it for a few or using the always smooth "wipe your wet hands lightly on your pants so its, you know, water" or hiding it by pulling your pants up if you went untucked that day. Fuck this. The last drop is Gods troll on cocks.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Stupid Union guys who think 5 block mushrooms would make a good base for a 70 cube pallet.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Dull cutlery. Dull knives are 10x more dangerous than razor sharp knives. If I go to my Mom's, I know I'll have to spend 45 minutes sharpening the two damn knives I use before they're even half way to muster.

Things that rustle my gf's jimmies: I'll get 10 of the spicy avocado sauce cups from El Pollo Loco and drink/lick them down after my burrito.

Bad Beat stories. Aint nobody got time for that. I don't care if it's poker or fantasy football, nobody gives a shit.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
When I take a piss making every effort to shake the last drip followed by a dab and squeeze with some TP only to have my penis resting against a wet spot on my boxers 3 minutes later.
Try forcing up the amount you're mentioning by applying pressure to your urethra right behind your balls, then strain / TP the tip. The thought of not doing so rustles my jimmies.

SAIDIN_sl

shitlord
Those douchebag homeless people who stand at stop lights with their buckets asking for change. Do I look at them and say no ? Do I look ahead and act like I don't hear them ? Or do I just pretend to fumble with the radio until the light turns ? First world problems.

Those douchebag homeless people who stand at stop lights with their buckets asking for change. Do I look at them and say no ? Do I look ahead and act like I don't hear them ? Or do I just pretend to fumble with the radio until the light turns ? First world problems.
homeless dude was begging outside my 7-11 the other day, asked me for change, I told him "tell ya what, you empty your pockets, I'll empty mine, whoever has less cash gets to keep it all." he laughed sheepishly and went to bother someone else. beggars make big money here.

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
People that used to listen to rap or metal, than transferred to dubstep once it went mainstream and brought their bad fucking attitudes to dance music festivals. Ever since these fucks started showing up, the scene has turned into a bunch of douche bags walking around like hard asses. That isn't what the dance music community is about, and it's not impressing anyone.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not saying that having been overseas is a cure for it but I look those dudes straight in the eye and keep on truckin. Thailand cured me of that "feeling" that the homeless work so hard to perfect to make you feel less of person.

Or maybe I am less of a person having been overseas.

Philosoraptor.

SAIDIN_sl

shitlord
I'm not saying that having been overseas is a cure for it but I look those dudes straight in the eye and keep on truckin. Thailand cured me of that "feeling" that the homeless work so hard to perfect to make you feel less of person.
Yeah lol. I heard "Hey You" in one country and "Hey Mister" in another. My wife gets all flustered with them though. They think they are creative now asking for money for "charities" around my house.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
Not so much bad drivers as inconsiderate drivers. If everyone would put even a tiny amount of effort into thinking about other drivers, traffic would move much more smoothly where I live.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
i get rustled by jimmies that don't get rustled, like this kid i knew, jimmy russell. fuck that guy.

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
Piece of shit parents...

20 years of trauma nursing/hospital administration work here. Today I had a 7 year old in a MVA with pelvic fractures, spinal cord injury, and subdural hematoma (blood in the head) from not being properly restrained. The mother who was driving tested positive for Opiates, Benzo's, THC (Marijuana), Cocaine, and Meth. Mother was issued a "summons" so she could be with her daughter in the hospital. Fuck that. Take her out back and put a bullet in her head. Consider my jimmies rustled.