Whats rustling your jimmies?

joz123

Potato del Grande
mspaint pls
rrr_img_129791.png

I had a green right arrow and his lane had a no u-turn sign.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My wife works herself up into a mania sometimes when she's stressed. So last night we're working on a rental to get it into shape for a viewing tomorrow. 5pm we're both about to kill ourselves in despair. By 8pm it's looking good and i feel great about the days progress. So she starts to leave and backs into my aunts car... instant mania reboot.

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
Passing in on-ramp merge lanes.

In Canada, we have really long merge lanes to highways because this is safer at high speeds. However, it has the downside of being wide open when traffic gets bad, so assholes will illegally pass 3-4 cars in the merge lane then expect to be let back into the normal flow of traffic.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Passing in on-ramp merge lanes.

In Canada, we have really long merge lanes to highways because this is safer at high speeds. However, it has the downside of being wide open when traffic gets bad, so assholes will illegally pass 3-4 cars in the merge lane then expect to be let back into the normal flow of traffic.
In the US people just put half their car on the shoulder of the road and the other half in the grass/dirt to do that shit. The worst is when people actually let the fuckers back into traffic, the best is when the morons drive straight past a cop and get instant karma.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Started to discuss the technicalities of a journal entry I do.

Told by the director to just explain what I was doing without going into semantics.

20 minutes of a semantics lecture from my director and being told I'm doing it wrong, she realizes I was correct and my semantics wre in fact relevant to her understanding my journal entry.

Told I'm doing it wrong but keep doing it that way because it's correct.

And the cunt wonders why her managers keep quiting and every meeting turns into a passive aggressive war of words.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Jimmies rustled:

Whenever I open the fridge/pantry and find non-name brand staples ostensibly to save .23 cents.

If there's Ketchup, it better be Heinz. If there's peanut butter it better god damned be skippy smooth. If there's ranch you best not be dropping some Kens in there instead of Hidden Valley.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
In fairness I don't mind the crunchy kind, but I only really care for it on PBJ while I can use creamy for:

Breakfast (English muffins)
Baking (PB cookies)
light desert (on caramel or apple rice cakes)
little bit for a dog treat
killing birds

etc.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wizadhawk, maybe they thought you were homeless and trying to wash their windows.

Peanut butter - jif sucks. Get some without all the sugar in it. I thought I liked Jif before I tried some of the good stuff, now I realize what an abomination it is.

I've probably posted this before, but fuck it pisses me off when people answer questions I didn't ask. Not talking about politicians, you have to expect it from them. Not sure if it's worse when people misunderstand, or when they read shit into your question and answer what they think you meant to ask. Actually wait, I do know which is worse, the second one.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I can't taste the difference between store brand PB and other brands so if store brand is like a dollar or more cheaper I will get that one. Has to be crunchy though. For jelly I get Tropical brand Razzleberry, shit is bomb.

joz123

Potato del Grande
New rustle today. I go to Little Caesars, order the supreme pizza. Dude says there is none ready but it will be 10 minutes max because they are putting some in. 20 minutes later I ask if the pizza is ready, he says he called my name 3 times and I never answered so he gave it to someone else, fucking liar. He said the same thing to the dude before me and the cashier ended up giving away like 3 free pizzas while trying to blame the customers. Some of the people called ahead to order and found out their pizza was never even put in the oven. I tell the manager what the kid was doing and I got a refund and free deep dish instead because that was ready. Hope that shit-head gets canned.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
In fairness I don't mind the crunchy kind, but I only really care for it on PBJ while I can use creamy for:

Breakfast (English muffins)
Baking (PB cookies)
light desert (on caramel or apple rice cakes)
little bit for a dog treat
killing birds

etc.
You can do all that with chunky, just be a man about things and get the super chunk. I bought some natural peanut butter recently cause it was 2 for 3 bucks and its garbage, 1/10 would not use to kill birds.