Whats rustling your jimmies?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People who leave their Craig's List ad up after the item is already sold. RUSTLED!

nuday

Golden Squire
People who think they are allergic to gluten. I know around 5 people who have decided they are allergic to gluten over the past year. Drives me fucking nuts.
I'm the same way about ADHD. I have so many friends who claim to have ADHD, when in reality they're just fucking stupid. I should also add that they self-diagnosed.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These people. Morans all of em

rrr_img_13890.jpg

Self righteous pricks who think they need to personally enforce their idea of the law or safety standards onto others really rustles my jimmies. Unless they are actual law enforcement, then it's their job to be those kinda pricks.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Bullies.

This actually encompasses a ton of people. Pricks, 95% of cops, 99.9999% of lawyers, etc.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The Microsoft Surface commercials for either version. Fuck you for all the breakdancing bullshit, just show people using it as a god damned computer. No wonder they aren't selling. Here's an idea, have a side by side comparison of the Pro and the iPad to try and actually differentiate yourselves in the public eye.

Big time rustled.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
People who get pissed at others for talking about TV shows on Facebook they haven't seen yet. Well I dunno, I guess if you don't want Walking Dead spoilers you should avoid the worlds biggest social networking site in order to avoid seeing what happened on the nations most watched fucking TV show.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
people who don't care about certain things till it happens to themselves or their children. Girl on FB had a kid with hydrocephalus ( head / brain / skull has excess water or something). Now just about every goddamn thing on facebook is about how she is like "OMG U GUIZE most important stuff ever" yet till that little mistake ( and by mistake i mean clown car vagina ) was born never said a damn thing.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Know what rustles my jimmies? Professors who want 5 pages explaining some dipshit point that I can explain in a paragraph.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Reminds me of some comic's bit about Christopher Reeve and his spinal-cord injury. I agree, but that's generally how humans work. And people that take up causes that don't affect them are often called some kind of poser faggot. Look at the occupy wall street stuff. There is a lot of economic inequality that should be addressed in the US, but because many of the occupiers weren't obviously suffering because of that inequality, the movement's credibility was weakened by attacks on this point.

Moonball

Lord Nagafen Raider
Using cheap ass toilet paper and your finger pokes thru and goes up your butt and you get a hard on and blow ya wad.