Whats rustling your jimmies?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've sat in business lunches and a guy will go off on another about how he ordered his steak. Umm yeah, multi million project contract on the line. Let's bitch about the way a person orders their steak. Never understood it. I really don't care if he orders whatever raw and wants it drug across the floor first.

But seriously rustled. I'm having extreme difficulty breathing now. Not just seems like I'm short of breath but it's painful to breath. A walk to the kitchen is a major pain now. At least all of "my" doctors said it had nothing to do with X go see a Y doctor.
Sorry to hear about this, docs don't know what the deal is it all? How old are you?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Sorry to hear about this, docs don't know what the deal is it all? How old are you?
45 and it's very complicated. I think it's from having mega corticosteroids of 1,000 mg a day for a while to fix a neuroligical problem where they try to blunt your immune system, which they did. Cardioligst says I'm clear even tho my heart rate goes up to 150+ now at rest sometimes. 2.5 year deal now.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not so much jimmy rustling as just what the fuck? Stopped by my sisters to pickup a ladder. As Im getting in my truck I hear a harley fag start up his bike and give it a few good revs. 15 seconds or so goes and the guy hasnt moved so I look over a him and see hes gotten off the bike, and hes just cleaning it. What the fuck? The fuck would you turn on your motorcycle and then start cleaning it?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
45 and it's very complicated. I think it's from having mega corticosteroids of 1,000 mg a day for a while to fix a neuroligical problem where they try to blunt your immune system, which they did. Cardioligst says I'm clear even tho my heart rate goes up to 150+ now at rest sometimes. 2.5 year deal now.
You think you got in some bad shit working?

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Some mother fucker stole my god damn ladder oFF this clusterfuck of a job site. My company is qqing about the cost center so won't put a ladder rack on my transit until october. So now after an hour and a half going to every room in this fucked up building that isn't wired for shit looking for it I get to "borrow" the first unattended ladder I can find and feel like a dick.

Also I have the shits.

Then after work I have to drive three hours to Pensacola Beach because my sister rented a condo and my ten year old nieces called me crying because I haven't gone to see them and they leave tomorrow.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not so much jimmy rustling as just what the fuck? Stopped by my sisters to pickup a ladder. As Im getting in my truck I hear a harley fag start up his bike and give it a few good revs. 15 seconds or so goes and the guy hasnt moved so I look over a him and see hes gotten off the bike, and hes just cleaning it. What the fuck? The fuck would you turn on your motorcycle and then start cleaning it?
He probably never rides it, and needs to run fresh fuel through the carb. I've met a ton of people that have bikes and ride them once or twice a year.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Borrowed a big camping tent so I could take the family camping. Went to set it up today so I knew how to do it properly and made the mistake of following the instructions.

"Place the longest pole through the grey sleeve and place the shortest pole through the other grey sleeve" but doesn't tell you which pole (longest or shortest) goes through which sleeve.

Oh and it turned out that the longest is supposed to go through the BLUE sleeve, not the grey.

I was 60 seconds away from setting this tent on fire and cancelling all camping forever.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Borrowed a big camping tent so I could take the family camping. Went to set it up today so I knew how to do it properly and made the mistake of following the instructions.

"Place the longest pole through the grey sleeve and place the shortest pole through the other grey sleeve" but doesn't tell you which pole (longest or shortest) goes through which sleeve.

Oh and it turned out that the longest is supposed to go through the BLUE sleeve, not the grey.

I was 60 seconds away from setting this tent on fire and cancelling all camping forever.
The fuck? It's a tent. Long poles in long sleeves/tallest sections, short poles through short sleeves/less tall sections.

Hell, don't even use the poles. Throw a line over a limb and tie it to center of the roof, then run lines from the upper corners and tie them to trees. Try not to get lost in the woods there city slicker.

Borzak

You think you got in some bad shit working?
No it's complicated and I have an ongoing deal in the health thread. Got shingles, had an auto immune reaction to shinles ADEM which is just like MS but very severe but one time only. Got better after the mass corticosteroids but long list of other problems which aren't related to the ADEM after the steroids.

But on the Harley deal. I really don't udnerstand it all. If you ask a Harley person what their bike is best at compared to other bikes, not a lot to it. Other than it looks cool and makes a lot of noise. Not faster, doesn't handle better, not more reliable, basically marketing type stuff.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
No it's complicated and I have an ongoing deal in the health thread. Got shingles, had an auto immune reaction to shinles ADEM which is just like MS but very severe but one time only. Got better after the mass corticosteroids but long list of other problems which aren't related to the ADEM after the steroids.

But on the Harley deal. I really don't udnerstand it all. If you ask a Harley person what their bike is best at compared to other bikes, not a lot to it. Other than it looks cool and makes a lot of noise. Not faster, doesn't handle better, not more reliable, basically marketing type stuff.
They don't look cool either

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Try not to get lost in the woods there city slicker.
Bro, you live in the US. Your whole country is a coast to coast city. Walk in a straight line in any direction and you'll run into a McDonalds within 20 minutes.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
They don't look cool either
Yup. I mean it would be one thing if Harley's were price competitive with equivalent bikes. But they're typically significantly more expensive than equivalent bikes. It just makes no sense. Even a supposed "premium" brand like BMW or Ducati are price competitive with other brands like KTM and so on. My Multistrada isn't a cheap bike, for example, but it's only maybe a grand or two more than an equivalent KTM Adventure 1190, and they're otherwise very equivalent in most respects. Harley's are like 10-15 grand more than their near-equivalents. And they almost take pride in using old, shitty, out dated technology and designs.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Bro, you live in the US. Your whole country is a coast to coast city. Walk in a straight line in any direction and you'll run into a McDonalds within 20 minutes.
Son, I spent 10 months across 2014-2015 45 minutes from a paved road and an hour and a half at 55-65mph from a Walmart or a McDonalds.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, Harley owners rustle me, too. I have a BMW bike myself, super quiet, very dependable, lovely to ride in an upright, comfortable position. I sit on a Harley and I hate how it sits, how it sounds, how much vibration there is, and how they handle. I know I'm just used to my own bike, but fuck Harleys right in the pussy.

Borzak

Son, I spent 10 months across 2014-2015 45 minutes from a paved road and an hour and a half at 55-65mph from a Walmart or a McDonalds.
Pretty sure my house in TX is 45 minutes from a McDonalds. There's one probably 20-30 minutes as the crow flies across the lake, but it's an 1-1/2 or more trip to go around the lake to get there.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, Harley owners rustle me, too. I have a BMW bike myself, super quiet, very dependable, lovely to ride in an upright, comfortable position. I sit on a Harley and I hate how it sits, how it sounds, how much vibration there is, and how they handle. I know I'm just used to my own bike, but fuck Harleys right in the pussy.
They're intentionally impractical to make a statement about how much the owner is willing to sacrifice to look like a douche.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Deleted the first version. Summary: Me. I'm sad, lonely, old and pathetic with only myself to blame for that state of affairs.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
At some point printers became a giant pain in the ass. It didn't used to be so and I don't know when it happened. I just woke up one day and printers sucked.
Other day power goes out.
Everything seems fine after it comes back.
Go to print document - ERROR PRINTER NOT FOUND.
Check printer - still on/connected to network.
Check router - same IP.
Check printer web access - loads right up says available/ready.
Check devices in computer - printer driver up to date, printer ready.
Check printer properties -device not available.

WHAT THE FUCK