Whats rustling your jimmies?

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Forgetting I got doxxed by someone here last year and posting specifics about who I totally shouldn't have put my penis in.

Also, sleeping in the guest bedroom afterwards. The fuck woman? We just ruined those sheets. The whole bed is the wet spot.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Costco caving in to social activists.

Instead of getting 36extra largeeggs for $2.49, now they expect you to buy 24 cage freelargeeggs for $3.99

wtf

There's no alternatives, they just removed all choice. Its just the variation of cage-free ones.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Costco caving in to social activists.

Instead of getting 36extra largeeggs for $2.49, now they expect you to buy 24 cage freelargeeggs for $3.99

wtf

There's no alternatives, they just removed all choice. Its just the variation of cage-free ones.
Do you live in an area that is more hipster/liberal than average? We still have the 36 packs here in the conservative bible-belt midwest. We haven't been inundated by the Whole Foods crowd yet.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Don't think the hipster crowd is prevalent around here, but I was reading an article yesterday that said Costco had pressure put on them about it. Maybe I'll check a different Costco and see if its just that one.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Landscape architects doing site design and completely neglecting elevations, drainage, and utilities. Nice bushes though.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been gripped for the past 20 minutes in the most frustrating, jimmie rustling experience. Auto-formatting. Serious bullshit.

I'm using Google Docs on the phone like I do everyday.
I copy a pasted something and now it's indenting and double-spacing on its own. I've deleted everything. I've paintbrushed an area that's unaffected and covered the entire affected area with the intended formatting. I've looked at every menu available. There seems to be zero solution.

Auto-formatting when I don't want it to is murder incitement.

joz123

Potato del Grande
100 degree heat, thunderstorms, 30mph winds with rain.

tumblr_noh76nHVWj1slgoado1_500.gif

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Dealing with annoying vendors. Most of the folks I deal with send a conformation email saying "Order is in! Thanks again and see you on XDay"

This old cunt has sent me 5 emails and called me twice with "Please summit AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR ORDER." While I'm staring at the PO on my end. She called me up all huffy pretty much ordering me to just resend the order. I can't delete or modify an order on my end until it's been received or I'm given permissions from our distribution center so fuck no I'm not doubling an order on the off chance that you'll be able to figure out how to cancel the first one.

The second time she called I said "Don't know what to tell you. It's in. I'm staring at the PO right now. I'll tell you this much though: This is going to be the last time we place an order through you guys though."

Don't fucking nag me to buy your shit and then get shitty when you're unable to deliver.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Mom calls and asks if I've heard from my dad he called earlier from the hospital and his face and arm was numb and now she can't get ahold of him. "Did you try to call the hospital" "Welllllllll no i can do that that numbers still in my phone"

And this call is 3 hours after last contact and she has no intention of driving an hour to the hospital.

What a fucking sociopath.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Don't think the hipster crowd is prevalent around here, but I was reading an article yesterday that said Costco had pressure put on them about it. Maybe I'll check a different Costco and see if its just that one.
Northern Virginia checking in. 1.99 for two 18 packs. For now.

Jensae

Molten Core Raider
I'm driving on a mall road today, and I see a car ahead of me weaving into my lane. I can see it's a woman talking on her cell phone - to boot, there's a rear facing baby seat in the back, occupied by a toddler.

Cop pulls into the road in front of me - holy fuck, a cop when you actually want one. I'm looking forward to justice being served. (Talking on a cell phone while driving is illegal in this state, and the cop HAD to see her weaving).

We come to a stop light, the cop is in front of me but hasn't pulled over the woman in the other lane yet (2 cars up from us). I notice in the cop's side view mirror - female cop talking on her cell phone.

Seriously?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Was stuck in traffic coming home from fireworks Sunday night. It's 11:30 and dark as shit and there's only one road out so its for the most part completely stopped. The cars ahead of me start moving forward a bit so I start rolling a little. Cars ahead of me start going finally and just as I'm hitting the gas, a lady on foot runs out in front of me from my right side wearing all black holding a kid and has another one on the way. If my BF hadn't seen her and warned me quick, I would have plowed right over that dumb bitch and her kid. What the fuck was she thinking just running out in front of an already moving car at night without bothering to stop and check and make sure that I see her ass and give her the go ahead to cross the street (this was not at a crosswalk) and while holding her fucking kid no less? So fucking rustled, because I know if I'd hit her I'd be paying out the ass for her medical bills most likely.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
If she's his designated driver for celebrations, that's a pretty great quality for a gf to have.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I do almost all of the driving so he can save money on gas (he makes less than half what I do) and also because my car is much, much nicer than his.