Whats rustling your jimmies?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
We just have an unspoken habit I guess that I drive my car, he drives his. I've asked if he wanted to drive mine before and he's said no, but that's probably because he doesn't like driving. I don't either because it's boring as fuck, but it's not a big deal to me, especially for long distance driving since I've done it much more than he has.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
"Men" who let their women drive them around in the car.
What if he is just a bad driver? I fear for my life if I am in a car with one of my brothers driving. Fucker pays absolutely no attention to traffic conditions beyond the single car directly in front of him.

Jensae

Molten Core Raider
I'm assuming you are referencing seat size and not the direction? Cause a toddler should absolutely be rear facing.

How long to keep your child in a rear-facing car seat | BabyCenter
As the father of a 2 1/2 year old, yeah I know all about front vs. rear facing. In this case, I was just adding (probably unnecessary) detail to explain how I could know there was a young kid in the car when I was driving behind her - the main point is "the dumb woman is talking on her cell phone, apparently unable to safely drive the car while doing so, AND has a very young child in the car".

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So I'm a member of an executive business leads association. We meet once a week for breakfast where leads are shared in person, and there's also a website where people post leads. Leads are supposed to be, well, leads that you can act on. For example, I'll often post tender invitations and the like, as there's several construction companies in the association. For the most part, every person and business in the association is great, and does their best to provide good leads to the membership. But there's this one chiropractor in the association, and all she does is post bullshit health claims from ridiculed studies. For example:

"R Pero Chief of Cancer Prevention Research at New York's Preventative Medicine Institute showed that chiropractic patients had a 200% greater immune competence than people who did not receive chiropractic and 400% greater than those with cancer"

or

"In 2005 Pero and a group of other researchers found that being on long term chiropractic care showed that DNA repair was highest or most effective in the group of individuals who had no symptoms and had been receiving care for over 5 consecutive year"

There's a commenting system on the website, and it's so fucking hard to not respond to her idiotic posts with citations that would make her look like an idiot. But it being a business association and all, that probably wouldn't be professional or appropriate. So here I sit, jimmies seriously rustled.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
We just have an unspoken habit I guess that I drive my car, he drives his. I've asked if he wanted to drive mine before and he's said no, but that's probably because he doesn't like driving. I don't either because it's boring as fuck, but it's not a big deal to me, especially for long distance driving since I've done it much more than he has.
My mom calls me sexist for always driving, but my wife doesn't like to drive and bitches at traffic the whole time when she does. I don't mind driving so I just do it.

?\_(?)_/?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
My wife always fucks up in the rare times she drives, then blames it on 'being nervous' because I'm watching/judging her driving. Hey I'm not one to judge too much, but that guy who ACTUALLY had the green light just might.

I always drive these days. She can't drive my car (stick shift ftw!)

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I always drive except when drunk or the first week of owning a new car. Wife isn't a bad driver but admits I'm better.

The one thing she does do when driving the rustles me is that she will never ever proceed through a 4-way stop w/o waving every other car at the stop through first. I end up yelling "it's your turn just go!" and then I end up not get laid that night for being a "jerk."

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I always drive except when drunk or the first week of owning a new car. Wife isn't a bad driver but admits I'm better.

The one thing she does do when driving the rustles me is that she will never ever proceed through a 4-way stop w/o waving every other car at the stop through first. I end up yelling "it's your turn just go!" and then I end up not get laid that night for being a "jerk."
When my wife drives I just sit there and talk to her about other stuff or read on my phone and don't say a word, and basically hope we don't die. She's not a bad driver but she likes to cut people off who she thinks are going "too slow" and other shenanigans.

Not that this courtesy is ever returned to me or anything...

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
My mom calls me sexist for always driving, but my wife doesn't like to drive and bitches at traffic the whole time when she does. I don't mind driving so I just do it.

?\_(?)_/?
I definitely bitch constantly at other people while I'm driving, because most other people on the road are retarded. I will never cut people off, though and regardless of how frustrated I get at someone I always try to pass as safely as possible (can see both headlights in my rear view or they're behind the third line on my blind spot cam before passing).

BF is a very courteous road companion though, and will play me new music to listen to, podcasts, Last Week Tonight clips or tumbler posts to make fun of while we're on long drives to keep me entertained.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Any youtube video that has a retarded "OMFG NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" type thumbnail

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Dumb bitch who cut me off, realize she did something wrong and instead of getting the fuck out of the way, slammed on the brakes in the middle of the road, blocking both lines with her huge ass truck. I ended up doing a front wheel stand and my helmet damn near bumped her passenger window. She still stayed frozen and didn't move for a minute or so. On the upside i got to really let her know how i felt.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The left turn I make right before home every day has a particular sequence of lights which often is too much for people to grasp. So many times I have people waiting at the crosswalk that think they got skipped or something (or they just don't like waiting, because often a light rail train comes by and fucks both them and me) and jaywalk. Often causing cars in the middle of a turn to have to stop while they saunter across, not giving a fuck. But my jimmy rustler is that when their turn finally comes, even if they aren't there anymore, I still have to fucking wait for their crosswalk! Fuck! This happens to me several times a week, without fail. It is also times like this when I wish I had a dash cam to shed some (not that surprising) light on the quality of people that are the ones that do it consistently.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
9L2MuCh.png

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
We have really well set up bike lanes and crosswalks around our town. The only problem are the people who don't stop before turning right on red. They are to busy checking for cross traffic that they don't even give it it a quick glance. If they do stop it's right in the actual cross walk.

It's a shame because for the 8 years we lived in Germany we did the majority commuting on bikes but here we just don't feel very safe crossing the busy intersections with the kids in tow.

Just yesterday I had a lady talking on her phone that turned right on red as I was crossing. She slammed on her brakes and waved sorry but still. I will also admit that I am normally the only person to wait for the walk signal.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
"Men" who let their women drive them around in the car.
My old GF drove everywhere, it was amazing. I could get way too drunk when we went out and have a safe ride home.

Sounds like you're rustled because your alphaness is making your life harder.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
What annoys me more is when my guy friends ALWAYS need to drive their girlfriends car. They don't have their own but like walk over to the door like I'm driving.
Like go get your own car if you need to drive so bad

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They are performing a service to public safety by keeping one less woman behind the wheel on your local roads. You should be thanking them!

joz123

Potato del Grande
Dindu's that start walking across the street when the light turns yellow. Reving my car to scare the shit out if them helps speed things up since they love to walk slow as hell on purpose.