Whats rustling your jimmies?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im with you on the You Tube commercials. I home school my grandkids and we watch a lot of educational videos on there, since we do it on the TV using the Playstation there is no Adblock that I know of (if there is please dear lord let me know what it is and how to get it). Every single video has a god damn commercial that you can not skip and if the video is over 3 mins there is a freaking commercial break in the middle of the thing. I know they have to make money or we wouldnt have a You Tube but come on, lay off on them a bit.

Fast forward to the end. Hit replay. removes the ads. I do it on my phone all the time.

• 5Like
  • 2Galaxy Brain
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Fast forward to the end. Hit replay. removes the ads. I do it on my phone all the time.
You are brilliant

300px-Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions.jpg

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Could be a portent of things to come. Are you missing half of your other stuff too?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Maybe it was half of her cookie and we need to ask if some other dude got the other half.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Doctor offices taking your blood pressure immediately, rather than waiting after you've been sitting for 5 minutes like every instruction for the procedure in the world tells you to do.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Doctor offices taking your blood pressure immediately, rather than waiting after you've been sitting for 5 minutes like every instruction for the procedure in the world tells you to do.

I rode my old ass motorcycle to a doctors appointment once, my blood pressure was through the roof. I told them wait a bit and take it again.

• 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Electrolit, this stuff is very similar to Pedialyte, and a wonderful hangover cure -- but it has a bit too much magnesium in it. So it exacerbates beer shits. Then I follow it up with a Bang energy drink to ensure my bowels are completely flushed. It's a perfect way to start your Monday morning, and a wonderful excuse to get out of an early morning meeting.

Until it feels like you're violently inverting your insides.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I have a stuck pixel on my monitor, like dead center. I can't unsee it.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I rode my old ass motorcycle to a doctors appointment once, my blood pressure was through the roof. I told them wait a bit and take it again.

Same with me almost every time. They take it and freak out. Take it five minutes later, after I have been sitting and chilling for a bit, no problem.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I like to meditate before they take the BP and they go WTF! because it's so low. I learned a technique back in college when I was doing a research paper.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Commercials on YouTube. First off, there are 6 to 8 in a 20 minute clip. Secondly, they are THREE TIMES LOUDER than whatever it is I'm watching. Bastards.
I pay for Youtube Premium to get rid of the ads. It includes the Youtube Music streaming service, and I need a music streaming service, so it works for me.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking USPS man.

So ordered 2 things from a website. For some reason this retailer decided to mail each item which both originated from the same warehouse with two different carriers; one USPS other Fedex. Both items ship Monday with both saying they will estimating they will get to my house by Friday. Well Fedex was off by a day but no big deal. USPS hasnt arrived. Check tracking and it hasnt updated since the 8th when it was received by USPS. For 5 days now its sat in the same post office doing absolutely nothing even though it estimated delivery date was the 11th. The really fucking annoying thing about this is the retailer charged $12 to ship each item! Normally I would have gone somewhere else for what I bought but even with the retarded shipping charges this retailer was the lowest by a significant amount.

Worst part is this isnt the only example as this is also happening to another order I placed with a different retailer in a different state. Tracking shows USPS picked it up on the 7th, sat in the same facility for 4 days before finally moving to the next.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Fucking USPS man.

So ordered 2 things from a website. For some reason this retailer decided to mail each item which both originated from the same warehouse with two different carriers; one USPS other Fedex. Both items ship Monday with both saying they will estimating they will get to my house by Friday. Well Fedex was off by a day but no big deal. USPS hasnt arrived. Check tracking and it hasnt updated since the 8th when it was received by USPS. For 5 days now its sat in the same post office doing absolutely nothing even though it estimated delivery date was the 11th. The really fucking annoying thing about this is the retailer charged $12 to ship each item! Normally I would have gone somewhere else for what I bought but even with the retarded shipping charges this retailer was the lowest by a significant amount.

Worst part is this isnt the only example as this is also happening to another order I placed with a different retailer in a different state. Tracking shows USPS picked it up on the 7th, sat in the same facility for 4 days before finally moving to the next.

USPS is shitting the bed currently. I've had a package sitting in Baltimore since the 4th; hasn't moved since. My family runs 2 pack and ship stores in MD and have heard the Baltimore sort center has pretty much just ground to a complete halt. Many of the smaller post offices that depend on B'more no longer are getting pickups or deliveries there, to the point where some of these post offices have run out of stamps and have no idea when they'll get more. Some have had mail not get picked up by the B'more trucks for 5 days now. Apparently they have like 300 people not working due to the 'rona. I imagine other sorting centers have also become complete clusterfucks like this.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
USPS is shitting the bed currently. I've had a package sitting in Baltimore since the 4th; hasn't moved since. My family runs 2 pack and ship stores in MD and have heard the Baltimore sort center has pretty much just ground to a complete halt. Many of the smaller post offices that depend on B'more no longer are getting pickups or deliveries there, to the point where some of these post offices have run out of stamps and have no idea when they'll get more. Some have had mail not get picked up by the B'more trucks for 5 days now. Apparently they have like 300 people not working due to the 'rona. I imagine other sorting centers have also become complete clusterfucks like this.
Also Baltimore, a certain demographic and their work ethic

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
My jimmy rustle is that there are still retailers shipping time-sensitive deliveries with USPS.

USPS literally stopped functioning in May-June of this year. I was shipping many packages a week so it was obvious. Like anyone rational I switched to UPS. But somehow a bunch of retailers decided "whatever lets just keep using it anyway".

What's going on with USPS the last 6 months + is not normal "USPS sucks" complaints, theyre completely non functional, and any retailer still shipping with them is fucking retarded.

• 1Like