Whats rustling your jimmies?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I have a couple of those really stiff ones, but I pluck them out the moment they grow enough to be noticeable by touch. What's getting me, is that the hair that would grow on the outer rim of my ears has started growing in the inner area... I'm going to be one of those old dudes with the hairy ears.
I have one hair follicle in each of my ear canals. They're basically clear. And one little fucker that grows in the middle of my earlobe. Shits started growing like a day after I hit 35.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Was it at the Phoenix hub? They told me they had trucks backed up for 4-5 blocks and were way behind. Mine was 1-2 day priority and took two weeks. Got it earlier this week.
No this was just in Indiana. It finally shipped from there Monday night but no update after that so still waiting.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I have a couple of those really stiff ones, but I pluck them out the moment they grow enough to be noticeable by touch. What's getting me, is that the hair that would grow on the outer rim of my ears has started growing in the inner area... I'm going to be one of those old dudes with the hairy ears.
Just learn to rock it.
worldearhairbar_450x300.jpg

No hair on my ears, but I definitely have a forest in my nose. It's pretty rustling until I rip them out with my tweezers. Every now and then I snag one that's rooted like half an inch in my nose. How the fuck does that happen. I've ripped them out enough times to call BS on that killing them.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Just learn to rock it.

No hair on my ears, but I definitely have a forest in my nose. It's pretty rustling until I rip them out with my tweezers. Every now and then I snag one that's rooted like half an inch in my nose. How the fuck does that happen. I've ripped them out enough times to call BS on that killing them.
I just use the nose trimmer attachment on my hair trimmer. Quick and painless.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Just learn to rock it.

Obama is looking rough these days

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm kind of OCD about nose and ear hair, to the point that when I'm sitting down watching TV, I keep tweezers next to me so I can pluck while I veg. It is strangely cathartic every time you get a good one out. Probably like pimple popping is for chicks. And if I feel a hair when I don't have any tweezers, it will drive me crazy and I will fuck with it trying to remove it, which is rough because I keep my fingernails pretty short (clip once a week).

• 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I listen to lots of podcasts and I fucking *HATE* when the host pre-empts something he's saying with
"before the twitter trolls and comment section go crazy, I do know that....."

FUCK GOD DAMN WHO GIVES TWO SHITS ABOUT A FUCKING RANDOM COMMENTER.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So someone is claiming they are having issues accessing their email. Send them a message asking what exactly is the issue because these geniuses never state what their specific problem is or the error they are experiencing and this is the word for word conversation that follows...

Me - What exactly is the error its giving you when you try and go to xxxxxx website?

Them - ALL I AM AMASKING IS FOR YOU TO ATTACH IT PLEASE TO MY DESKTOP

Me - Make it a favorite in internet explorer or edge

Them - EXPLORER

me - me clearly explaining the very simple process of how to add a favorite in ie

Them - SORRY IM NOT SAVY LIKE YOU CAN YOU DO IT FOR ME LOL

It took every ounce of strength in my body not to reply with a endless stream of profanities at this person.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I listen to lots of podcasts and I fucking *HATE* when the host pre-empts something he's saying with
"before the twitter trolls and comment section go crazy, I do know that....."

FUCK GOD DAMN WHO GIVES TWO SHITS ABOUT A FUCKING RANDOM COMMENTER.
You should comment that on youtube.

• 1Like

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Today I went to a store and the cashier's nametag had a name AND (in this case) her pronouns "her/she". Motherfucker! You think I give a FUCK about you as a person?! You are the minion that rings things in to me, like a chair, an object of the store. I couldn't give a FUCK about your pronouns whether they are "he/she/they/though/we/youse/heythere" or some other fuckery! Give me my receipt so I can get THE FUCK out of here before one of you bastards gives me COVID.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Today I went to a store and the cashier's nametag had a name AND (in this case) her pronouns "her/she". Motherfucker! You think I give a FUCK about you as a person?! You are the minion that rings things in to me, like a chair, an object of the store. I couldn't give a FUCK about your pronouns whether they are "he/she/they/though/we/youse/heythere" or some other fuckery! Give me my receipt so I can get THE FUCK out of here before one of you bastards gives me COVID.
Should have said "Thanks, bro" when she handed you the receipt

• 3Like
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 3 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Random bill increases. Like the ones they put on your bill after two or three pages. It’s a small notice that says next month your bill is going up by five bucks or so. No reason, no promo ending, just because. I’m pretty sure they only do it just to pump up their profits and hope people are too dumb to notice. I was just doing my bills and had three companies that had an increase. I looked at the previous months statements and of course there’s a notice on it. I called all three and only one of them reversed it back down. Another one kept dancing around different reasons. She was saying Internet prices went up company wide, but then started saying it happens to some people because a promos ending etc. and of course they’re all bills that are kind of a hassle to change if you threaten to leave. Changing Internet provider is isn’t a huge ordeal but the other ones are insurance and home security related.

• 1Solidarity