Whats rustling your jimmies?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
My bar got a new wifi6 router with a firewall that blocks this site. And the shit doesn't even reach to the front of the building. Not sure why they upgraded. Their internet isn't even fast enough to take advantage of it.

Amod Amod are we on a blacklist?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
USPS is for soft mail, UPS for boxes, and FedEx for reliable 2 day delivery. DHL if you want your shit fucked up and delivered 2 weeks late. There's a couple other "services".

Don't worry. Amazon and Uber are building out infrastructure to replace all of the above. USPS can get fucked. I'm tired of wasting my time checking the mail only to create more garbage from all of the "standard mailers" I get.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Amod Amod are we on a blacklist?
Not likely:

D7D9B350-95A8-4DA9-89C5-102E7BF65B90.jpeg

It's either context/reputation based, or their routing is just fucked. Since they don't appear to understand technology, I'm gonna go with likely the latter.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
My neighbor died. He was a good dude, in his seventies, and now his elderly wife is alone. I liked him, he was a really good dude and I am going to miss him. Feel so bad for his wife, he was her only family.

Fucking sucks.

• 9Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 12 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My neighbor died. He was a good dude, in his seventies, and now his elderly wife is alone. I liked him, he was a really good dude and I am going to miss him. Feel so bad for his wife, he was her only family.

Fucking sucks.

Be good to her. Shovel her driveway. Mow her lawn. Fix broken things in her house. She needs support.

I'm really sorry man. I know just what you're going through. Fucking sucks is an understatement.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

Fucking sucks.
My neighbor (70's) came home a few weeks ago and his wife of 40+ years was feeling strange. He took her to the hospital and she was dead within a few hours. Two of the nicest people you'd ever meet. He thankfully has family and many friends. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose the main person in your life, that you shared everything with, and not have people to help fill that void.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Fucking sucks.

Be good to her. Shovel her driveway. Mow her lawn. Fix broken things in her house. She needs support.

I'm really sorry man. I know just what you're going through. Fucking sucks is an understatement.

He's right, you know.

It'll be good for both of you.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I have old man eyebrows and nose hair, now. Finally started clipping the 5-footers in my eyebrows this year, and I feel like I'm yanking out nose hairs that cross the threshold 3 times a day now.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I have old man eyebrows and nose hair, now. Finally started clipping the 5-footers in my eyebrows this year, and I feel like I'm yanking out nose hairs that cross the threshold 3 times a day now.
Do you have that ONE hair that is obnoxiously longer than all the other long ones? Since I was 30 I have this one eye brow hair that just grows at 10x the rate of the others and it sticks straight up so it's incredibly noticeable. I honestly don't give a shit, but the lady makes sure to point out whenever it's halfway up the forehead.

• 1Barf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Do you have that ONE hair that is obnoxiously longer than all the other long ones? Since I was 30 I have this one eye brow hair that just grows at 10x the rate of the others and it sticks straight up so it's incredibly noticeable. I honestly don't give a shit, but the lady makes sure to point out whenever it's halfway up the forehead.

I call it my lucky one. It gets really long then I pluck it and try to give it to my wife for luck. She's yet to accept so into the abyss it always ends up

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I have a couple of those really stiff ones, but I pluck them out the moment they grow enough to be noticeable by touch. What's getting me, is that the hair that would grow on the outer rim of my ears has started growing in the inner area... I'm going to be one of those old dudes with the hairy ears.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I have exactly 5 of them

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else have random beard hairs that are 50x thicker than the rest? Always end up having to pluck those.

• 1Barf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else have random beard hairs that are 50x thicker than the rest? Always end up having to pluck those.
No.. pretty sure that's a sign of cancer probably. Why would you ever pluck your beard? You'll kill the hair root. Are you transitioning to a woman? 🤔

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
No.. pretty sure that's a sign of cancer probably. Why would you ever pluck your beard? You'll kill the hair root. Are you transitioning to a woman? 🤔

It doesn't kill the follicle, it will regrow the hair, usually finer. Otherwise women wouldnt have eyebrows

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It doesn't kill the follicle, it will regrow the hair, usually finer. Otherwise women wouldnt have eyebrows
Seriously? Women used to pluck their eyebrows to be super thin like 15 years ago. Then thick came back in style, an entire industry was born to help wonen regrow their eyebrows that they had damaged. It absolutely can potentially kill the root and no it doesn't necessarily grow back thinner.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Fucking USPS man.

So ordered 2 things from a website. For some reason this retailer decided to mail each item which both originated from the same warehouse with two different carriers; one USPS other Fedex. Both items ship Monday with both saying they will estimating they will get to my house by Friday. Well Fedex was off by a day but no big deal. USPS hasnt arrived. Check tracking and it hasnt updated since the 8th when it was received by USPS. For 5 days now its sat in the same post office doing absolutely nothing even though it estimated delivery date was the 11th. The really fucking annoying thing about this is the retailer charged $12 to ship each item! Normally I would have gone somewhere else for what I bought but even with the retarded shipping charges this retailer was the lowest by a significant amount.

Worst part is this isnt the only example as this is also happening to another order I placed with a different retailer in a different state. Tracking shows USPS picked it up on the 7th, sat in the same facility for 4 days before finally moving to the next.
Was it at the Phoenix hub? They told me they had trucks backed up for 4-5 blocks and were way behind. Mine was 1-2 day priority and took two weeks. Got it earlier this week.