Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Good point. Look on cochrane. If there’s already a cochrane on it, it’s not new. There is, I linked one. Second is to search for rct’s on the subject. An rct is usually expensive. If there’s an rct, there’s usually preliminary research. I linked an rct. So it’s not a new subject. This is top down from the pyramid of evidence. You’re linking individual studies from the other end.
Granted sometimes ground breaking new studies emerge. You catch those from the respectable journals and citations. See below.

You really should pick up a science 1-0-1 course, would do you wonders. Or just google a bit on EBM or evidence levels. It’s pretty fundamental. Not being a dick, just trying to push you in the right direction. Reading studies at random is usualy not very productive. Follow a respective journal on the subject. Like nature, lancet, nejm or jama even. Most of these have subgenres depending on your pov and need.
This is total bullshit.

All I'm interested in is confirming my biases, sir

I said GOOD DAY

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
haha I had a woman complain to me about her extension ending with 666.

See this is the kind of shit that if a man complained about to another man they would be rightfully ridiculed to no end for.
Decades ago, friend got his license plate from the DMV, the girl behind the counter handed it over, and tried to snag it back when she saw it ended with 666. "Oh you don't want that." The hell he didn't, he was proud of it lol.

Purely anecdotal, but in my immediate family, the only overweight ones are the diet soda drinking people. I have an admittedly bad daily habit of 2-3 cans of full test Mt. Dew, but the hummingbird diet seems to be working for me. Also it tastes delicious with breakfast food, gotta be the orange juice concentrate in it (I kid sorta :p )

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
No, not really. In healthy people, drinking a diet soda is no different than drinking a glass of water.

1616161491624.png

Fuck what do I care, most of you view a walk down the street as satisfying your physical requirements for the week.

Sevens

Log Wizard
I just can't stand the taste of diet products, the artificial sweetners are just shitty tasting

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Your mom satisfies my physical requirements for the week.

Well she's single, but she's a cunt battle axe to every man in her life, so thanks for taking one for the team. Also five minutes of work, 3 to get it up, is hardly an honest work out.

• 3Worf

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Just reading the fucking nightmare fuel that is the clown world we live in.

It's like "Lol they really are going to destroy us" ...except its not funny...

Its fine if you want to destroy yourself, but you've no business bringing everyone else with you, you fucking vile degens

I'm grinding my teeth, I'm going to need to wear a mouth guard when looking at the news

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just reading the fucking nightmare fuel that is the clown world we live in.

It's like "Lol they really are going to destroy us" ...except its not funny...

Its fine if you want to destroy yourself, but you've no business bringing everyone else with you, you fucking vile degens

I'm grinding my teeth, I'm going to need to wear a mouth guard when looking at the news

Yeah, the left is genuinely on a mission to destroy this country.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I'm really starting to find myself becoming more and more radicalized, and it's not because my beliefs or stance on things have changed, it's just how fucking mindlessly stupid the current generation is with how comfortable they are in their own self-defeating policies using the faux mantra of helping themselves.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Auto playing videos on youtube that go into my watch history that I have to delete. Fucking skynet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you go to use your phone that you left charging and you find it disconnected, at 7%, and with child's app running

I have two remotes. One is the only thing in my house that uses AAA batteries and only real purpose is to switch TV from streaming to gaming to some unused setting. Child changes it to that last setting and then remote runs out of charges.

Steve Rogers sitting on that bench. Better: Hulk presses button to return Cap and we see him from behind camera panning to reveal face. Hulk sounds confused starts apologizing, but Cap interrupts him. No, I had some of that life you were talking about. By this time camera reveals cap is old. He then gestures to Sam. They walk over to bench, and have conversation. ..
-fixed

• 1Repost

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Also, to pair up with my, "Where is the hell is my Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper" rant is...

What the FUCK is going on with cat food? Every where I go the shelves are bare.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm really starting to find myself becoming more and more radicalized, and it's not because my beliefs or stance on things have changed, it's just how fucking mindlessly stupid the current generation is with how comfortable they are in their own self-defeating policies using the faux mantra of helping themselves.
I would say its not as much being radicalized as much as its a sign of how far left society is going.

Not even 10 years ago no one would have thought otherwise if you said there are only 2 genders. Now people will say youre a disgusting transphobe and will do everything in their power to ruin your life all the while society at large agrees.

It really does make you understand how countries like Russia or Germany or Cambodia changed directions so fast.

• 2Like
  • 1Clown World

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also, to pair up with my, "Where is the hell is my Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper" rant is...

Increase in crazy cat ladies due to quarantine

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

Target doesn't even fucking have cat food. Like, at all. The sign that says cat food is fucking dog beds.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I would say its not as much being radicalized as much as its a sign of how far left society is going.

Not even 10 years ago no one would have thought otherwise if you said there are only 2 genders. Now people will say youre a disgusting transphobe and will do everything in their power to ruin your life all the while society at large agrees.

It really does make you understand how countries like Russia or Germany or Cambodia changed directions so fast.
Entirely my point.