Whats rustling your jimmies?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
just took a dump so vile that I made the sign of the cross with the deodorant just to be on the safe side. could have at least waited until the damn morning.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Woke up this morning and couldn't turn, tilt, or move my head in any fashion, to the left. There's so much pain in my neck if I try to move it to the left, past center.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
just took a dump so vile that I made the sign of the cross with the deodorant just to be on the safe side. could have at least waited until the damn morning.
Or until you got out of bed?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Employee A) I want you to do thing

Me) Document request, do thing, document thing done.

Employee B) Arg! Why thing done?!

Me) Documentation

Employee B) You're supposed to coordinate with me!

Employee A) Yeah, you're supposed to know to coordinate.

Me) Document updated protocols

Employee A) Do thing

Me) Document request, follow updated protocols, contact Employee B.

Employee B) Why contact me?!
Employee A) Next time, don't contact Employee B

• 1EyeRoll

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Employee A) I want you to do thing

Me) Document request, do thing, document thing done.

Employee B) Arg! Why thing done?!

Me) Documentation

Employee B) You're supposed to coordinate with me!

Employee A) Yeah, you're supposed to know to coordinate.

Me) Document updated protocols

Employee A) Do thing

Me) Document request, follow updated protocols, contact Employee B.

Employee B) Why contact me?!
Employee A) Next time, don't contact Employee B
Lots of people like to bitch about work. Very few people actually just work without feeling put upon. This is my response, comiseration with you, and my rustle all in one :)

A similar rustle: Employee adult daycare. Amazes me how many people with advanced degrees and 150k-250k+ salaries need their hands held constantly

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
We made the mistake of eating Panda Express. Did weird things to my bowels for a week. Only got rid of it with carbon pills. Took a giant dookie and I swear it had teeth and dreadlocks and started cursing at me in ancient Latin. The smell followed me around like a malevolent shadow. I left the tv room for ten minutes. Came back and the smell still made my eyes water.

I thought I was going to have to visit an exorcist or buy a few feet of det cord.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Lots of people like to bitch about work. Very few people actually just work without feeling put upon. This is my response, comiseration with you, and my rustle all in one :)

A similar rustle: Employee adult daycare. Amazes me how many people with advanced degrees and 150k-250k+ salaries need their hands held constantly

And heaven forbid you ask them something easy that is quite specific to their profession, degree, experience, and they should absolutely be able to answer, but then give you the run around and have someone else take 2 fucking weeks to get you the answer.

It's no big deal, if they'd answered me initially, I could have saved the company about 30 grand a day, but meh. Write off.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Either the cleaning crew or the building management company stole the fucking dolly out of the office I work in. It was a nice one too probably worth $150-200.

Really rustled my jimmies because I needed that today to help throw stuff away.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Either the cleaning crew or the building management company stole the fucking dolly out of the office I work in. It was a nice one too probably worth $150-200.

Really rustled my jimmies because I needed that today to help throw stuff away.
I worked at a company that had a horrible shitty union. We had to call them to lift computers and such onto desks. We weren't allowed to do it ourselves.

I used to hide their hand trucks all the time.

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Commercials. Everything everywhere is a fucking commercial. Even the shit you pay for has commercials. Even the shittiest content has shitty commercials. Thank god i only consume 1-2 hours of traditional media a week or I'd end up in a loony bin.

I just asked my wife, and she says all of my limited tv watching ends abruptly with me storming out of the room followed by me grumbling one of:
  • "Effing commercials are shit!"
  • "Why is everyone on this house hunting show a gay /lesbian /tranny /purplehair /reject"
  • "Fucking idiots are ruining this country"

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Commercials. Everything everywhere is a fucking commercial. Even the shit you pay for has commercials. Even the shittiest content has shitty commercials. Thank god i only consume 1-2 hours of traditional media a week or I'd end up in a loony bin.

I just asked my wife, and she says all of my limited tv watching ends abruptly with me storming out of the room followed by me grumbling one of:
  • "Why is everyone on this house hunting show a gay /lesbian /tranny /purplehair /reject"

This is half the reason I cancelled my Sirius sub. Why am I paying $25 a month to listen to commercials?

• 1Like

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>

The $2 extra for discovery+ with no commercials is the best $2 I have ever spent.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm

""Of those who are set to be released, nearly 20,000 are serving life sentences."

Could call this political but holy fuck who outside of those politicians thought this is a grand idea.

• 1WTF

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>

That's why I stopped watching TV almost completely. It's crap. If it wasn't for my kids I'd get rid of it. At this point I just watch reality cop shows in the background.

Me after I stopped watching TV....

giphy.gif

• 1Like