Whats rustling your jimmies?

Malligant

Lord Nagafen Raider
In mens public toilets, when some idiot locks himself in the only toilet cubicle for nothing but a pee when there are perfectly good urinals standing empty and pees all over the seat.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
In mens public toilets, when some idiot locks himself in the only toilet cubicle for nothing but a pee when there are perfectly good urinals standing empty and pees all over the seat.
I do this, I get stage fright bro. If i'm at a theater and need to get back to my movie I don't have time to stand there with my dick out.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm sure when I'm at the airport and using the stall to give a shot people think I am doing this as well.

Helldiver

Bronze Knight of the Realm
worse than that....people who call you or let it ring for 1 second (and then hang up).you call them like 2 seconds later and they don't answer. WTF?!?!?
This

Add to this idiots that get offended because you weren't there at the exact moment they called.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Going through the drive through at Taco Bell and ordering an enchirito, only to find that 75% of the time (maybe more) they don't put a fucking spork in the bag. I always check because it has happened way too many times, but seriously, how in the fuck would you ever eat an enchirito with just your hands?? Picture for reference in case you don't know what an enchirito is, so you know I'm not just being a snob. (P.S. This is the stylized version of how it is supposed to look, the real ones look substantially shittier, but taste just as wonderful.)

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
This stupid "90s kids" shit AND Disney Channel did not even have good programing IMO.
rrr_img_42269.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The only show I recognized from that Disney list was Boy Meets Word. That shit was TGIF. Had to watch that and Family Matters, dawg. I think the shows I watched the most as a kid were Simpsons, X-Files, and Saved by the Bell. Kinda fucked up that The Simpsons is still going. I lost interest after Mr Burns was shot.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The only show I recognized from that Disney list was Boy Meets Word. That shit was TGIF. Had to watch that and Family Matters, dawg. I think the shows I watched the most as a kid were Simpsons, X-Files, and Saved by the Bell. Kinda fucked up that The Simpsons is still going. I lost interest after Mr Burns was shot.
Young whipper-snappers that were kids when the Simpsons started
tongue.png

Feels old bro.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I didn't know anyone who got that new broadcast station "FOX" when the Simpsons started airing. I think I first saw it when someone taped while it visiting another town that had a Fox affiliate and showed it to me. Rustled because I'm old. I still remember why is my friend (we were adults) showing me an animated cartoon. Never really got into the Simpsons after all that.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
...when people end sentences with "right?" during business related discussions.
hate when people just say "right" for no reason

me: damn bro cold as fuck outside / pal: right?

me: love spicy mchicken good as hel / pal 2 : right?

it doesnt add anything to the fucking conversation

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Double post rustle.

"Top 25" of something lists where they don't put the whole list on one page. They make you click through 25 pages to see each item on their 25 list.

Also, "top" lists.

ringer_sl

shitlord
Australian fucking politics and the upcoming election. It's basically down to a narcissistic attention whore who doesn't really have anything to say and parades around fucking schools instead of answering any questions posed by real people and the world's most conservative stutterer, who won't even release any policies until 48 hours before election day. One of these morons is going to be running the country come Sunday, god help us all.

Also, on a related note - compulsory voting. I mean, do they really think that forcing people to vote is going to make them more engaged in politics when the world's two biggest turds are running for the top job? People could just fill in random numbers and we'll still be fucking screwed.