Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Now to deal with reporting it lost (no unidentified charges on it, so that's good). But it's the card that's ties to damn well everything, so I will get to go through a cascade of fixing sites where it's the monthly payment method.

Next time I have a problem with my autobill CC, I've already decided that I'm going to get a separate card for auto bills only and leave it in the safe. I got tired of fucking with that shit real quick.

Selling single ply should be illegal

If anything double ply should be illegal. Unless you're the part of the .727% of the population who actually uses a single sheet at a time, it just clogs up toilets with no actual benefit. You might as well be wiping your ass with that extra money you're spending.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Next time I have a problem with my autobill CC, I've already decided that I'm going to get a separate card for auto bills only and leave it in the safe. I got tired of fucking with that shit real quick.

If anything double ply should be illegal. Unless you're the part of the .727% of the population who actually uses a single sheet at a time, it just clogs up toilets with no actual benefit. You might as well be wiping your ass with that extra money you're spending.
That is not a bad idea at all. But at least some of the ass beating is diffused. Seems that Chase cancelled the card itself, but can differentiate and not cancel the websites and automatic payments. Then it also has a capacity to update the card info at a disturbingly large number of the sites I've used it for autobilling. So whereas Jimmies have been rustled, Chase gets due marks for handling it more gracefully than I was anticipating.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
That is not a bad idea at all. But at least some of the ass beating is diffused. Seems that Chase cancelled the card itself, but can differentiate and not cancel the websites and automatic payments. Then it also has a capacity to update the card info at a disturbingly large number of the sites I've used it for autobilling. So whereas Jimmies have been rustled, Chase gets due marks for handling it more gracefully than I was anticipating.
That's great and all, unless someone fraudulently used your card at one of those auto-updating sites, and performing a security closure doesn't fix the issue

Haus

<Silver Donator>
That's great and all, unless someone fraudulently used your card at one of those auto-updating sites, and performing a security closure doesn't fix the issue
Yes, but to do that they would need to hack my credentials, and wouldn't actually need the card (like Amazon).
In this case they get the card, so it would be that they would put it into some new website that I don't have it registered to, or it would come across as a new account number using the card. I see ways they would control it and so far no fraudulent charges anywhere. I'm pretty sure I had it handed back to me with a receipt somewhere and shoved it in the back with said receipt and then threw it away accidentally.

But I will also admit that the one time in the past I had a lost/stolen card used fraudulently (it was a business trip in Houston and it either got skimmed , or copied by some waitstaff back in the days before chip and pin...) Chase nuked all the fraudulent crap with no muss, no fuss.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Some cards can generate a different number for each of those sites so they're isolated. That would be nice as I'm pretty sure all of my credit card breaches have come from autobill places.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
fucking. kidney. stones.

Always thought it was like, oh it feels like you have to pee really bad but you can't pee. I mean that sucks but i've had to hold it before for a long time, it hurts, but not that much.

i've broken bones. i've been sliced by a knife. I've had my skull cracked/concussion before. I had lower groin hernias where it felt like someone put my nuts in a vice and squeezed for hours. I thought I knew pain.

I was mistaken.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kinner

Clear eyes. Full Hearts. Can't lose.
fucking. kidney. stones.

Always thought it was like, oh it feels like you have to pee really bad but you can't pee. I mean that sucks but i've had to hold it before for a long time, it hurts, but not that much.

i've broken bones. i've been sliced by a knife. I've had my skull cracked/concussion before. I had lower groin hernias where it felt like someone put my nuts in a vice and squeezed for hours. I thought I knew pain.

I was mistaken.
How does it compare to a pancreatitis episode? Mine put me in the hospital for 6.5 days. The first three days were pure unadulterated pain like no other.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Leftists weird obsession with shifting A-vowel sounds rustles the fuck out of me.

There are three ways to say A in the English language. Leftists always try to shift these as a tribal virtue signalling device.

e.g.
They'll say data so it rhymes with fat-a instead of fate-a.
They'll say off-gone-i-ston instead of af-gan-i-stan.

Well yesterday NPR was talking about MAGA and they pronounced it MOG A. Over and over. I still get pissed when I think about it. MOG A. Fuck you

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
How does it compare to a pancreatitis episode? Mine put me in the hospital for 6.5 days. The first three days were pure unadulterated pain like no other.
luckily I have no idea and hope I never find out. People only know the worst pain they've personally experienced. I hope to god this is it.

My issue with organ pain is there's nothing to do to relieve it. skeletal/muscular pain you can lay a certain way, elevate something, stretch something to make yourself more comfortable, alleviate or dull some of the pain while you wait for pain meds to kick in. This is just a knife in my back that's being twisted and slowly rotated around to my belly button like i'm being sliced in half. Nothing to do about it just writhe in agony and vomit due to pain induced nausea. ER gave me a narcotic IV initially but since its small enough (3mm) to pass without surgery they then discharged me with a prescription for motrin and anti-nausea pills and told me to drink water. drink lots of water to flush it out. the back up of urine in the kidney, that pressure is what causes the pain to intensify. and its not like dislocating a joint and popping it back in place. "ok I know it hurts, and this is going to hurt more, but afterwards it will feel better" this is "drink tons of water amplify your excruciating pain and maybe it'll only last a few days instead of a week"

• 1Rustled

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
New friend circle is younger and parents of one want me to be their friends (instead according to my friend) and so they added me to a group chat without any permission of my own and I can't leave it apparently without asking. Muting, removing notifications, deleting - none of that works. fuck em all honestly ready to leave the whole circle behind.

2022-11-16 09_00_59-Window.png

• 1Rustled

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
New friend circle is younger and parents of one want me to be their friends (instead according to my friend) and so they added me to a group chat without any permission of my own and I can't leave it apparently without asking. Muting, removing notifications, deleting - none of that works. fuck em all honestly ready to leave the whole circle behind.

View attachment 443294
"Please remove me from this group"

Responded with Ouch, and another calling me savage.

I replied with,

1668623834409.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>
luckily I have no idea and hope I never find out. People only know the worst pain they've personally experienced. I hope to god this is it.

My issue with organ pain is there's nothing to do to relieve it. skeletal/muscular pain you can lay a certain way, elevate something, stretch something to make yourself more comfortable, alleviate or dull some of the pain while you wait for pain meds to kick in. This is just a knife in my back that's being twisted and slowly rotated around to my belly button like i'm being sliced in half. Nothing to do about it just writhe in agony and vomit due to pain induced nausea. ER gave me a narcotic IV initially but since its small enough (3mm) to pass without surgery they then discharged me with a prescription for motrin and anti-nausea pills and told me to drink water. drink lots of water to flush it out. the back up of urine in the kidney, that pressure is what causes the pain to intensify. and its not like dislocating a joint and popping it back in place. "ok I know it hurts, and this is going to hurt more, but afterwards it will feel better" this is "drink tons of water amplify your excruciating pain and maybe it'll only last a few days instead of a week"
Flowmax prescription saved me... several times now.

• 1Quality Calories

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
People who stop traffic in a parking garage to wait on someone to walk/get into their car and leave.

Bonus megarustle: sticking their head out the window and trying to get me to reverse so they can also reverse, making room for said person to leave and take the spot

• 1Like