<Silver Donator>
forrest gump running GIF

• 1Rustled
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I have a box at the UPS store to have my deliveries sent to. Becuase UPS, FedEx, and USPS at times can't find my place cause apparently they are unable to tell West from East in the address.

Package was delivered and tracking "left box at door". At the UPS placce. I called the place and asked if I had a package. Nope. I called back and said go look at your door. Yup, package outside the door of a the UPS store in a shopping area. Geniuses at work, UPS no less. A town of 2,500 in a very rural area guessing they get a LOT of packages and people pick them up when they are in town and this genius couldn't figure out to open the door. When I'm in there they have a lot of traffic, would think the fedex, ups, usps drivers would be pretty familier with it.

• 3Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A mid 50’s man wearing braces.

You're talking about leg braces, right? Because what the fuck are you doing looking at a dude's grill hard enough to see braces?

Becuase UPS, FedEx, and USPS at times can't find my place cause apparently they are unable to tell West from East in the address.

Try using the last 4 of your zip code. I was told that is specifically intended to eliminate the problem of same or similar street names in the same town.

Brad2770

You're talking about leg braces, right? Because what the fuck are you doing looking at a dude's grill hard enough to see braces?
New customer wearing the old school silver braces. It was definitely unsettling.

Goatface

as you get older, your teeth can move. in my 40's, i started getting a sharp pain like a tooth ache when i chewed. went to the dentist and had to bite on "pressure paper" and the molars on my bottom left side were a tiny tiny amount taller that caused the problem. it was so little, he just filed them and it went away.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Golden Corral doesnt rustle my jimmies, it depresses my jimmies.

For some ungodly reason my mom would prefer to go there over any other place we offered to take her for her birthday. T

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Golden Corral doesnt rustle my jimmies, it depresses my jimmies.

For some ungodly reason my mom would prefer to go there over any other place we offered to take her for her birthday. T

It's what Moms do. When I'd take my mom out, 50% of the time she orders chicken parm, the other 50% she orders open faced turkey sandwiches. The only way she doesn't order either is if it ain't on the menu.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Somehow someway, I pulled a interior rib muscle in my sleep Sunday night. During the day it wasnt much of a problem, incredibly painful if I moved in too far in the wrong way way but manageable

Went to sleep last night and got woken up after about an hour by my cat wanting to come into my room and holy shit it went from painful to debilitating whenever that muscle is slightly activated. How the fuck do you strain a rib muscle while sleeping?

Not the first time ive strained one either. Way back in the Marines during a field op to 29 Palms I was riding in the back of a 7-ton. Driver was an absolute dickhead and made the drive as shitty as he could and some how then I pulled a rib muscle. I really have no idea how the hell I made it through that field op after that.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider

The snakiness of this person , and I feel to my bones that her bullshit charms more people than it should.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Somehow someway, I pulled a interior rib muscle in my sleep Sunday night. During the day it wasnt much of a problem, incredibly painful if I moved in too far in the wrong way way but manageable

Went to sleep last night and got woken up after about an hour by my cat wanting to come into my room and holy shit it went from painful to debilitating whenever that muscle is slightly activated. How the fuck do you strain a rib muscle while sleeping?

Not the first time ive strained one either. Way back in the Marines during a field op to 29 Palms I was riding in the back of a 7-ton. Driver was an absolute dickhead and made the drive as shitty as he could and some how then I pulled a rib muscle. I really have no idea how the hell I made it through that field op after that.
Same way you can pull one by coughing/sneezing, and its a bitch. You probably rolled over while still asleep and shocked a muscle that was contracted.