Whats rustling your jimmies?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When a manager asks a group if there's any issues (and you've been awaiting decision-level feedback) and the group respond with nonoperational complaints/petty (exhaustive) detail about past issues already resolved.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I go into my kitchen to put my breakfast plate into the sink and notice in my (fenced in) bark yard is a dude with a shovel digging.
Fling the kitchen door open and my dog has him backed into the corner in seconds.
"Who the fuck are you!"
"I'm with AT&T and doing work on the fiber optics line for this area, I knocked on the door but no one answered"
"Bull shit, I have been sitting at the table for over an hour and no one knocked, and my ring device would let me know if anyone was at my door. Also, my gate is locked how did you get into the yard?"
"Well since no one answered I jumped the fence"
"Get the fuck out of my yard NOW, you can come to the door and knock"
I call my dog off and the dumb ass comes to the front door, he works for a sub contractor for AT&T but didn't have his ID badge on him...Kansas state law is that any Utility or City worker MUST present ID before they ask for entrance into the house or access to the property so I told him he had to go get his ID because he wasn't coming on my property without it.

Just pissed me off to no end that this mother fucker thought he had free access to JUMP my fence and start digging in my yard. I made sure to contact his employer and file a complaint (if that does any good) but also told them to never send this cock sucker back because he would never get permission to access my yard.

• 3Like
  • 2Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I go into my kitchen to put my breakfast plate into the sink and notice in my (fenced in) bark yard is a dude with a shovel digging.
Fling the kitchen door open and my dog has him backed into the corner in seconds.
"Who the fuck are you!"
"I'm with AT&T and doing work on the fiber optics line for this area, I knocked on the door but no one answered"
"Bull shit, I have been sitting at the table for over an hour and no one knocked, and my ring device would let me know if anyone was at my door. Also, my gate is locked how did you get into the yard?"
"Well since no one answered I jumped the fence"
"Get the fuck out of my yard NOW, you can come to the door and knock"
I call my dog off and the dumb ass comes to the front door, he works for a sub contractor for AT&T but didn't have his ID badge on him...Kansas state law is that any Utility or City worker MUST present ID before they ask for entrance into the house or access to the property so I told him he had to go get his ID because he wasn't coming on my property without it.

Just pissed me off to no end that this mother fucker thought he had free access to JUMP my fence and start digging in my yard. I made sure to contact his employer and file a complaint (if that does any good) but also told them to never send this cock sucker back because he would never get permission to access my yard.
The standard response you will most likely get is "Our facilities located in the utility easement and/or right of way cannot be encumbered by locked fences/gates. We apologize that you did not hear our employee knock on your door to notify you that he was going to access our facilities and also that he failed to properly present you with a copy of his identification."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Cox internet. Service interruption till 1:49pm. Now it won't be back on till 5:59pm. Never believe these fuckers. Service has been off/on for days now. Still better than the only alternative which is Century Link.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Cox internet. Service interruption till 1:49pm. Now it won't be back on till 5:59pm. Never believe these fuckers. Service has been off/on for days now. Still better than the only alternative which is Century Link.
Not sure what part of the country you are in, but here in Kansas (BLEH) we also have Cox internet and in the 20 or so years I have had them I really have no complaints. Seems like a really good service provider from what I have heard from other people concerning their provider, at least for around here.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
One of our fucking dogs killed all seven of our Spring 2.5 month old chicks because they were given the opportunity due to a simple mistake. Not by me but it could'a been and spilt milk. Goddamnit I resurrected one of those chicks from the dead by literally and repeatedly running home during my lunch hour to feed it fresh cracked yolk from a stick, in essence and saved it's tremendously ugly ass.

Imagine a naked neck frizzle silver wyandotte for those who can.
Fuck.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Our cat went the exact same way. Undiagnosed diabetes. It was quick.
Yeah, we lost a dog like this. In our dog's case they checked and she had developed a mass which put pressure on her pancreas and essentially shut it down. You go downhill fast with no pancreas it would seem, with the most notable symptom being massive sugar situations.

Can you explain how it felt when it started?
For me it was a slight itching on my right shin, then the next day the little welts popped up. Combo calomine/hydrocortizone lotion kept it in check but still itched and hurt like hell for a week.
Is the way you get this having the chickpox vaccine or by having gotten chickenpox and having natural immunity?
Apparently it from having developed natural immunity.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Apparently it from having developed natural immunity.
So gamble I don't catch it or trust a vax?

Decide Jamie Dornan GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So gamble I don't catch it or trust a vax?

Decide Jamie Dornan GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Yep, although for me I've had it twice always the same place on my body (shin). My doctor told me that's not uncommon for it to be localized and I was probably lucky it didn't localize somewhere like my face, scalp, crotch, armpit, or oh... my eyes. Which apparently happens to some people (apparently recently to a certain senator from California). So since mine seems to be manageable when/if it hits me I don't worry about the shingles vax. Now, unlike certain other "vaccines" lately the shingles vax seems to be an old school "inert virus particle" type real vaccine.

Damn, this is turning into the "you know you're old when" thread. We're discussing shingles vaccines.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I positively hate how everything is designed for dumbass cellphones.

View attachment 473749
It has ruined the fucking internet.

There was a time they made seperate mobile sites (m.sitename). Now they just skip the regular website, and design it for fucking idiots on their fucking smartphones.

Once we had an internet. Now everything is tiktok instead. The internet is gone.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I positively hate how everything is designed for dumbass cellphones.

View attachment 473749
Why does yours look like that? I even have uBlock Origin, DDG, and Privacy Badger turned on, and mine doesn't look like yours.

EDIT: Tried linking an image this time instead of attaching, and I hate how it looks. Is there a better way to attach from somewhere like Imgur?

Goatface

EDIT: Tried linking an image this time instead of attaching, and I hate how it looks. Is there a better way to attach from somewhere like Imgur?
imgur links are handled differently and afaik always does that.

• 1Like