Whats rustling your jimmies?

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
The first automatic car I bought was in 2012

pedro-monkey-puppet.gif
I bought my first automatic in 2021. Current vehicle is my first automatic. In the first weeks I stomped the floor with the left foot trying to hit the clutch more than a few times.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
I bought my first automatic in 2021. Current vehicle is my first automatic. In the first weeks I stomped the floor with the left foot trying to hit the clutch more than a few times.
We have 3 cars one automatic and 2 standard. I daily drive a standard, when driving my wifes car I will do the same thing. Then if we go out of town it's typically her car. When i go back to my car I'll roll up to a stop and forget to push the clutch in my first stop light.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

yeah but did you hit the emergency brake? This girl tried to use the ebrake as a clutch before she figured out it wasn't a clutch. To her credit, she clued in when it didn't pop back up. Her car had a handbrake.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
What’s with the trend of people lipsynching to other’s stuff? I’m not talking about just music. People will send me like a link to…a woman lipsynching a Jim Gaffigan standup joke. Why. Why not just link a clip of the comedian. Why would you video yourself miming a standup act.

• 1WTF
  • 1Committed

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What’s with the trend of people lipsynching to other’s stuff? I’m not talking about just music. People will send me like a link to…a woman lipsynching a Jim Gaffigan standup joke. Why. Why not just link a clip of the comedian. Why would you video yourself miming a standup act.
“Hey, look at me! Pay attention to me! Validate my existence for me!”

that’s why

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Because jim is ugly and the girls are pretty. The jokes are more pleasant coming from them.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Just found out my mechanic died suddenly back in July. I've been using this shop for well over 30 years. The original mechanic trained the new (young) guy a few years back, then sold him the business and retired. Called him about some minor work I need done and his wife answered and told me he had died.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
USPS lost my passport renewal. Keeps showing "in transit" for over 2 weeks. It's in the city that it was sent to but hasn't move from there. Get email from USPS saying they have a ton of renewals and it may just be sitting in a bin before being processed. Filled out a missing mail form. Will be a PITA to get a new passport if they lost the one I mailed.

• 1Rustled

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
USPS lost my passport renewal. Keeps showing "in transit" for over 2 weeks. It's in the city that it was sent to but hasn't move from there. Get email from USPS saying they have a ton of renewals and it may just be sitting in a bin before being processed. Filled out a missing mail form. Will be a PITA to get a new passport if they lost the one I mailed.

Just wait until they probably tell you that you need to wait 45 days before claiming missing mail.

• 1RAGE

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I always assumed that people had kids specifically so they didn't have to get up and change the channel (before remotes), get their drinks/snacks, wash the car, mow the lawn, wash the dishes, take out the trash, and pump their own gas.

I wonder how many kids these days do even one of those things on a consistent basis.

This was certainly my experience with my father. We were VHS-rewind and trash-take-out labor.

• 2Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
This was certainly my experience with my father. We were VHS-rewind and trash-take-out labor.

The day we got one of those wired channel switchers that could be put next to his recliner was a godsend, or so I thought.

*clunk*

10 sec...

*clunk*

10 sec...

*clunk*

The Office Love GIF

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I always assumed that people had kids specifically so they didn't have to get up and change the channel (before remotes), get their drinks/snacks, wash the car, mow the lawn, wash the dishes, take out the trash, and pump their own gas.

I wonder how many kids these days do even one of those things on a consistent basis.
Whenever id go to stay at my dads for the weekend, the very first thing he would have us do when we walked in the door if we hadnt been there in 3-4 weeks is take out 20 pounds worth of unread newspapers he accumulated.

• 3Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Joined a webinar at work regarding reporting/data systems and such. At the end, the presenters thanked everyone and this was their final slide:

1694113359116.png

Fucking faggots.

• 2Worf
  • 1Moron

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So UPS delivered a 50lb piece of lawn equipment and some clothes the lady ordered today. They dropped the clothes in the driveway by the garage, and dragged the lawn equipment up to the porch.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users