Whats rustling your jimmies?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Purchase cilantro at $ each, place it in the produce sleeve thing from the rollers they provide. Cashier reaches in takes it out of the sleeve and puts the bare product on the scale scanner thing used for filthy everythings. It's not priced by the pound. Even if it were, when do you open products, never fuck you them Fuck that, held in my rage . was like. take that off my list

Fucker

Log Wizard
The owners of these cars are allowed to vote, and breed, and exist….

The dipstick oil pan was lol.

I knew a guy like that. He bought a grand new Chevrolet truck. 6.2L 2500. He changed the wheels to something else "to make it handle better". I told him to check the offset otherwise it would eat his wheel bearings. "There is no such thing as offset" is what he told me. Then he ran ATF in the engine at 60k miles to "clean it out". The thing sounded like a pile of ball bearings in a metal coffee can after that.

He was always driving it, yet complaining about the cost of gas. Not only that, he frequently pulled a trailer full of who knows what, and it was always way over loaded.

The thing wasn't even 4 years old and completely trashed. He was also the type of guy who couldn't afford these mistakes, yet he kept making them. Last I heard, his wife divorced him, and he's back living with his mom. He's probably wondering why nothing he owns ever lasts.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Purchase cilantro at $ each, place it in the produce sleeve thing from the rollers they provide.
You mean the bag? You couldnt think of the word "bag"? And failing to find that word, you came up with "produce sleeve thing from the rollers they provide"?

I'm not rustled and I'm not trying to make fun of you. Its just that I have never met an extraterrestrial before and would like to know more about your planet

• 11Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
You mean the bag? You couldnt think of the word "bag"? And failing to find that word, you came up with "produce sleeve thing from the rollers they provide"?

I'm not rustled and I'm not trying to make fun of you. Its just that I have never met an extraterrestrial before and would like to know more about
Fair enough,
Every time that I wrote bag, I visualized the grocery bags found at same location. The sleeves are different. You have to put forth effort and slide the item in. It's like clothes where the bag is the suitcase. Take something out of a bag vs take something out of a sleeve.

Rerustled fuck that person for doing that

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
From the preschool my daughter goes to.

The owner is a british lady who haaaaaaaaaates woke stuff, especially anything to do with Covid. Her husband is a big hunter and a pastor.

1701627959406.png

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
What's up with modern Kraft mac n cheese? Back in my day it had a powdered cheese mix that was pretty solid. I get a few boxes out of nostalgia and now most of them have this damn cheese goo paste. It doesn't mix nearly as well as the powder and it tastes a lot more artificial. Worst part is, the boxes don't specify whether they contain cheese powder or cheese paste, it seems to be called "cheese sauce mix" on all of them.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
From the preschool my daughter goes to.

The owner is a british lady who haaaaaaaaaates woke stuff, especially anything to do with Covid. Her husband is a big hunter and a pastor.

View attachment 502864
Sound like a place that pits the kids against each other in a thunderdome while crackheads bet on the outcome.

• 1I Came

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
What's up with modern Kraft mac n cheese? Back in my day it had a powdered cheese mix that was pretty solid. I get a few boxes out of nostalgia and now most of them have this damn cheese goo paste. It doesn't mix nearly as well as the powder and it tastes a lot more artificial. Worst part is, the boxes don't specify whether they contain cheese powder or cheese paste, it seems to be called "cheese sauce mix" on all of them.
Saw that, switched to Anne's mac and cheese, the purple box. Or you can buy a huge thing of powdered mac and cheese mix on Amazon.

SPEAKING of Amazon, I bought a monitor during black Friday for half off, but absolutely no where on the initial page said it was used or refurbished. Got the box 2 weeks later, saw the 'Thanks for giving this a 2nd life' Amazon sticker, ruh roh. Ton of scuffs/scratches on the back, I could live with that bait and switch, but the display had not one but two big bruised spots (or one of the panels under the glass was dirty, who knows). Fucking scammers, at least it's easy to return shit there now. I just know they'll pack it up and resell as is.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They still have the powder version. It's on my pantry shelf for the kid.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Just putting a general rustle of buying shit new online and very obviously getting something not new from it. Had bought a new mouse from Best Buy a while back for work, and immediately you could tell it was opened because all the little tabs of tape were dirty underneath, had dust, hair, etc. sticking to it. Mouse had already been paired with a computer, etc. the box inside had some kind of fuff floating around. Also Best Buy, but bought a Switch game. The bubble mailer arrived with no signs of wear or tear on it, yet open it up and the case for the game is entirely bent in half, and a corner of the case is broken off. Bought screen protectors for my phone from Target, and again, both packages were closed with dirty tape, screen wipes were missing from one, one box was very obviously damaged, etc. And just yesterday, ordered some replacement paint pens from Michaels, get the package and the plastic is straight up disconnected from the cardboard, the gold pen is not wrapped like the other pens, there's been gold writing scribbled on the package, and tape covered in glitter haphazardly slapped back on it. But yeah, someone totally decided this is definitely a new product I will put in a box to ship. Fucking cunts everywhere. At least I've been getting refunds for all this crap, but it's fucking wasteful and it's just insulting how lazy mother fuckers are.

• 3Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Just putting a general rustle of buying shit new online and very obviously getting something not new from it. Had bought a new mouse from Best Buy a while back for work, and immediately you could tell it was opened because all the little tabs of tape were dirty underneath, had dust, hair, etc. sticking to it. Mouse had already been paired with a computer, etc. the box inside had some kind of fuff floating around. Also Best Buy, but bought a Switch game. The bubble mailer arrived with no signs of wear or tear on it, yet open it up and the case for the game is entirely bent in half, and a corner of the case is broken off. Bought screen protectors for my phone from Target, and again, both packages were closed with dirty tape, screen wipes were missing from one, one box was very obviously damaged, etc. And just yesterday, ordered some replacement paint pens from Michaels, get the package and the plastic is straight up disconnected from the cardboard, the gold pen is not wrapped like the other pens, there's been gold writing scribbled on the package, and tape covered in glitter haphazardly slapped back on it. But yeah, someone totally decided this is definitely a new product I will put in a box to ship. Fucking cunts everywhere. At least I've been getting refunds for all this crap, but it's fucking wasteful and it's just insulting how lazy mother fuckers are.
That’s how they get rid of returns that sit on the shelves. Nobody will buy them off the shelf when they’ve been clearly opened, so they pawn it off on the online orderers.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking everything is fucking dogshit.

Trying to reschedule a shipment from UPS that requires a signature but the website wont fucking work. Tried multiple browsers and every time the stupid fucking page just errors out as im going through the menu and says try again later.

Last time I had to reschedule a sig required shipment from Fedex same fucking thing. Their dogshit website would not work and ended up having to download their fucking retarded app to be able to reschedule the delivery.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Fucking everything is fucking dogshit.

Trying to reschedule a shipment from UPS that requires a signature but the website wont fucking work. Tried multiple browsers and every time the stupid fucking page just errors out as im going through the menu and says try again later.

Last time I had to reschedule a sig required shipment from Fedex same fucking thing. Their dogshit website would not work and ended up having to download their fucking retarded app to be able to reschedule the delivery.
You have to call their helpful call center in the Philippines!

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users