Whats rustling your jimmies?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The entire office has discovered the euphoria of pooping in the downstairs bathroom that's closest to my office. Even the front desk girl on the other side of the building and next floor, who passes by 3x other single/unisex bathrooms, uses this one now. Fuckers!

Two of the upstairs bathrooms have the round toilet seats. I assume the other guys don't like those for the same reason I don't (I don't want my twig and berries to touch the seat). But I have no idea why the women still come downstairs. You'd think they'd LOVE having two unisex bathrooms that all the guys hate.

Anyways, I'm brainstorming how to solve this problem and stuffing paper towels into the HVAC duct crossed my mind...

You're making this too complicated. You have 3 sign options:

1) out of order, just make sure to remove it frequently enough that you don't run into issues with the maintenance people
2) handicap only sign
3) inside put a sign that says due to office theft, cameras have been installed

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
The way Indian scammers with thick Indian accents always have a super-American name.

My mom got a call from "Mike Smith" with a thick Indian accent from Norton Antivirus Tech Support asking if she bought something and then offering a $200 refund when the answer was no. She got partway through the conversation before she realized it was a scam because the guy asked her to call the bank and then call him back with some info, but "don't tell the bank why you're calling". She got the guy's callback number, then said she was actually gonna call the FBI first to tell them about the "unauthorized purchase". Then hung up.

Can't imagine how many old people actually fall for stuff like this from "Mike Smith" type assholes.

I'm actually dealing with the fallout from that very scam. A friend's mom fell for it but thankfully her bank was on the ball and questioned why she was trying to wire money. The scammer "accidentally" sent her $20k when processing her McAfee refund and told her to go to her bank to send it back. She also let him remote into her computer. Fun times.

• 1Wow!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm actually dealing with the fallout from that very scam. A friend's mom fell for it but thankfully her bank was on the ball and questioned why she was trying to wire money. The scammer "accidentally" sent her $20k when processing her McAfee refund and told her to go to her bank to send it back. She also let him remote into her computer. Fun times.
Father in law's wife fell for it as well. Once you hit a certain age, taking away your phone should go hand in hand with taking away your driver's license.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Father in law's wife fell for it as well. Once you hit a certain age, taking away your phone should go hand in hand with taking away your driver's license.
I mean sure dementia and whatever when someone is really old but there are way too many 60s-80s people who otherwise function fine who are gullible (certainly my MIL). It's almost like they looted the civilization and don't realize the country went from 90% white to 60% in their lifetime.

• 3Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

At least all I have to do is nuke the laptop from orbit and update everything as there was nothing important on it. They're going through the whole hassle of changing accounts, getting new cards and the like.

Thank god I have drilled it in to my own parents that companies like Microsoft and Google do not call people to provide tech support.

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The way Indian scammers with thick Indian accents always have a super-American name.

My mom got a call from "Mike Smith" with a thick Indian accent from Norton Antivirus Tech Support asking if she bought something and then offering a $200 refund when the answer was no. She got partway through the conversation before she realized it was a scam because the guy asked her to call the bank and then call him back with some info, but "don't tell the bank why you're calling". She got the guy's callback number, then said she was actually gonna call the FBI first to tell them about the "unauthorized purchase". Then hung up.

Can't imagine how many old people actually fall for stuff like this from "Mike Smith" type assholes.
So the rustle is just the made up name ala every customer service rep ever? How about rustled that your mom is even dumber than you for getting past the this is norton calling re purchases.... Does she even have that useless fucking program.

• 1Faggotry

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Jesus. I should tell my mom about the remote computer thing too. She doesn't know any of this.

So the rustle is just the made up name ala every customer service rep ever? How about rustled that your mom is even dumber than you for getting past the this is norton calling re purchases.... Does she even have that useless fucking program.

Yes the rustle is the made up name. Yes she has Norton. Yes I've told her she doesn't need it. Not sure how they would know that she has it unless Norton sold her number.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Wow, fuck Walmart.

1706635395357.png

Cad Cad This has to be a wrongful termination lawsuit, "code of conduct" be damned, am I wrong?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
In fairness, we don't know if she was fired FOR that incident. It could be she was fired for turning tricks behind the deli counter, but the firing happened to come AFTER that video.

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When you're eating like a fatass and you are unsure if that was a bone you partially chewed and swallowed with no thought...

• 1Worf

joz123

Potato del Grande

Wow, fuck Walmart.

View attachment 511964

Cad Cad This has to be a wrongful termination lawsuit, "code of conduct" be damned, am I wrong?
Walmart employee using her personal cellphone to take video of a customer in the store while on the clock? Good luck if you try to sue because of termination for that. Best thing for her to do was tell security and go from there.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Walmart employee using her personal cellphone to take video of a customer in the store while on the clock? Good luck if you try to sue because of termination for that. Best thing for her to do was tell security and go from there.

Walmart has security?

Siliconemelons

Yeah my Walmart security is an old white man that used to be a greeter and now is the show me your receipt guy that never asks or a big black dude that only asks white ppl

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
At least all I have to do is nuke the laptop from orbit and update everything as there was nothing important on it.

I had forgotten how long it takes to install windows from recovery DVDs to an old ass HDD. This machine is over 15 years old.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users