Uncomfortable hotel/resort beds.

Sad Season 5 GIF by The Simpsons

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Our dog has lost his favorite toy that he's had for almost a decade now and carried everywhere around the house. We've looked everywhere, under every piece of furniture and behind all the appliances.

He spends about 30 minutes every day searching for it.

Only thing we can think of is he hid it in a box or something we were going to throw out. Sucks.

My cat, Arya, had one specific crinkle toy that she would play fetch with. One day, my husband went to work and felt something weird in his shoe. Turned out to be the crinkle. Damn if he didn’t throw it away there instead of just bringing it home. Hasn’t played fetch since.

• 5Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Goatface

last year, my former doctor ordered an mri on by back. it got denied by insurance as doc's office never responded to their questions. this year, got a new doctor, she ordered a ct scan on my head. had to bump the date as insurance was dragging their feet. when i called said "we have 13 days to review it" had to see her again due to an er visit. she asked why i moved the ct scan. after telling her, she said, one min, i need to rephrase your order, followed by angry typing. it was approved about a day later.

-

i am on my 4th urologist, have a ultrasound monday and follow up to the last stone removal a few weeks later. i have not asked him, if he will order checkup scans for new stones. if he won't will try to see if my new doc will. if the stones in my right kidney didn't send me to the er in dec, they would have not found the stone blocking my left. the urologist said looked like it had been in place for a while and if not removed the kidney would fail.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Not trying to derail the medical talk, but my jimmies get rustled every time I go to Prime Video these days. Literally half the fucking movies they show aren't actually on Prime, they are on Freevee. Fuck that fucking service and all the fucking commercials. And even if they weren't riddled with commercials, does Freevee even broadcast in something higher than 1080p? I don't believe they do, so why would I want to watch something that is definitely available elsewhere in 4k?

It would be totally different if they separated the Freevee movies into their own section, like they do with shit you can buy or the Max movies, etc. But no, they are mixed in with the normal Prime offerings like they belong there. Newsflash, they don't!

I briefly looked if there was a way to filter them out and didn't find one, so if anyone found it please let me know. It is bad enough I get ads for Prime now, but to think, "Oh cool, they have this movie? Let's watch it! Oh fuck, fucking Freevee?? Fuck you cunt!" Those may or may not be pretty close to the exact words that I have uttered many times. Adding the Freevee bullshit just makes it look like they have an actually decent sized catalog, when they really don't. Not to mention, Freevee is actually free, so why is it being promoted on the fucking service I pay for?? If I want free shit, I'll load up an app of all free shit. Not half free, half paid, with no distinction between the two except a line in the description.
Yarrrrrrr

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Interesting. Is it $2200 total and everything else is free; $2200 base and everything else is an add on; or $2200 up front and everything up to $2200 worth of care is included, after which you're back to paying as needed?

It's $2200 for the annual preventative tests and quarterly check-ups, plus the ability to reach him virtually 24/7. If I call for an appointment by the morning, I'll assuredly hear from him (or see him in person, at my apartment if necessary) that day. If not, the next morning.

I've had additional tests performed that didn't cost anything, though my girlfriend had some odd results with her preventative tests that set her back another $80 because they're non-routine in nature and required the input of a neurologist.

Edit: This is through MDVIP.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My cat, Arya, had one specific crinkle toy that she would play fetch with. One day, my husband went to work and felt something weird in his shoe. Turned out to be the crinkle. Damn if he didn’t throw it away there instead of just bringing it home. Hasn’t played fetch since.

That's rough. Assuming you divorced him over this.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yarrrrrrr
Oh, I pirate the shit out of stuff, but since I pay for Prime anyway I figure I might as well use this super handy video service that comes with it, right? That used to be just fucking great, and a nice perk of paying for the faster shipping. But now apparently someone in corporate decided to boost their already pathetic catalog with shit that any of us can go watch right now for free if we feel like it.

Like I said, I'd be totally fine if it were in its own row/segment and I could skip it or browse it as I choose.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oh, I pirate the shit out of stuff, but since I pay for Prime anyway I figure I might as well use this super handy video service that comes with it, right? That used to be just fucking great, and a nice perk of paying for the faster shipping. But now apparently someone in corporate decided to boost their already pathetic catalog with shit that any of us can go watch right now for free if we feel like it.

Like I said, I'd be totally fine if it were in its own row/segment and I could skip it or browse it as I choose.
I mean I have the opposite problem, stuff listed like it's on prime but it's super duper premier and actually costs ppv

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I mean I have the opposite problem, stuff listed like it's on prime but it's super duper premier and actually costs ppv
While slightly misleading I agree, those are all at least in separate rows so you know to just skip that entire row. With the Freevee bullshit you can be scrolling through and one is Prime, the next two are Freevee, next is Prime, etc. Unless I missed it somehow, they don't ever randomly have PPV stuff mixed in with those rows.

Sludig

While slightly misleading I agree, those are all at least in separate rows so you know to just skip that entire row. With the Freevee bullshit you can be scrolling through and one is Prime, the next two are Freevee, next is Prime, etc. Unless I missed it somehow, they don't ever randomly have PPV stuff mixed in with those rows.
I don't just scroll like a bored pleb aka my wife spending 30 minutes scrolling the crap few shit on the tv. Usually I go searching say online and it says streams on prime, or native see a little ad on Amazon. I usually don't randomly browse.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I don't just scroll like a bored pleb aka my wife spending 30 minutes scrolling the crap few shit on the tv. Usually I go searching say online and it says streams on prime, or native see a little ad on Amazon. I usually don't randomly browse.
Ill Allow It GIF

I guess I'm a bored plebe :(

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
lol my wife will spend so much time looking for something to watch, that by the time she finds it, she doesn't have time to watch it anymore. At least she's smart enough to add it to the list so she doesn't have to search again next time.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My gf's shopping lists are very fucking specific. 4 different types of salt at home? Not good enough. Gotta be kosher salt because that's what the recipe says

Screenshot_20240328-180525.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My jimmies are rustled that Bandwagon created a nonstory just so he could taunt us with his gf's nudes.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Sludig

Dogs got dumped in our rural neighborhood. I like the beagle pup but I don't need a7th dog.

Good luck rehoming, there's a reason the neighbor wanted to just shoot them.

1000003934.jpg

• 5Rustled
Reactions: 4 users