Whats rustling your jimmies?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just think of the smell they have to deal with at those temps working with your morbidly obese ass.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Spending a stupid amount on Cable TV and Internet, just to turn to channel to find out i don't get it.

Helldiver

Bronze Knight of the Realm
230px-Stantheman.jpg

Stan Leecameos in every fucking marvel movie and how blatantly obvious they are. At first I didn't care, but it's slowly been getting to me.

Peter Jackson cameo at the beginning of Desolation of Smaug. Would have been fine if he hadn't looked directly into the camera as he bit into the carrot. That tainted the whole movie for me.

The black people in Lake Town (Esgaroth) and the direct camera shots at them to make sure you knew there were black people in the movie, world. Although I'm on the fence on this one. I don't mind if it makes sense that there are black people there (think any major trade city of the Mediterranean) historically speaking. I don't know enough about middle earth to make a call. But is Esgaroth a multi-cultural city? Figured it was another northern town much like Bree or hell even Edoras. Would Haradrim or Easterling folks be found there? Cool if someone could clear that up and I'll let go of that jimmy.

Loud ass amber alert text messages I can't disable. Black SUV in BFE, be sure to send it 3 times so I remember to light the beacon to rally the neighborhood watch.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Just think of the smell they have to deal with at those temps working with your morbidly obese ass.
It's a good thought, maybe I can suck it up for a week and stay in the office. Problem is, they're mostly indian or mexican. I could probably shit under their desks and it wouldn't phase them.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Recently found out a broad I know was lying about being HIV positive for sympathy. Holy shit am I rustled.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
lol. What do you do when people find out you're lying about something like that? Moving at least 1000 miles away and dropping contact with everyone for the rest of my life is all I can think of.

What rustles my jimmies when commercials are 2x as loud as the actual program. This is really bad for online content.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Stan Leecameos in every fucking marvel movie and how blatantly obvious they are. At first I didn't care, but it's slowly been getting to me.
Actually, I feel like they have gotten a lot more subtle recently. Almost have to look for them, and sometimes miss them then ask where it was after the movie.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
230px-Stantheman.jpg

Peter Jackson cameo at the beginning of Desolation of Smaug. Would have been fine if he hadn't looked directly into the camera as he bit into the carrot. That tainted the whole movie for me.

The black people in Lake Town (Esgaroth) and the direct camera shots at them to make sure you knew there were black people in the movie, world. Although I'm on the fence on this one. I don't mind if it makes sense that there are black people there (think any major trade city of the Mediterranean) historically speaking. I don't know enough about middle earth to make a call. But is Esgaroth a multi-cultural city? Figured it was another northern town much like Bree or hell even Edoras. Would Haradrim or Easterling folks be found there? Cool if someone could clear that up and I'll let go of that jimmy.
You sound like a miserable person.

Anyway, Lake Town is considerably farther east (i.e much closer to dark people) than Bree.

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Steak house style restaurants that do business in seasonal areas that don't trust their customers to order properly. You ask for your fucking beautiful cut of meat to be cooked rare like the universe intended only to have it come out well done. Fuckers ruined four cuts before I had enough and left.

Also Pseudo-Italian joints that think their fucking pasta with just sauce is worth $15 dollars.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Steak house style restaurants that do business in seasonal areas that don't trust their customers to order properly. You ask for your fucking beautiful cut of meat to be cooked rare like the universe intended only to have it come out well done. Fuckers ruined four cuts before I had enough and left.

Also Pseudo-Italian joints that think their fucking pasta with just sauce is worth $15 dollars.
Apparently well done is the most popular steak order by far and plain "rare" is so, well, rare that wait staff often assume "well" when they hear a one-syllable word they didn't quite catch. This is what an Outback waitress told me, anyways.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's much more likely that the Mexicans cooking your steak just don't give a fuck and/or are idiots. In my 5 years as a waiter, it was far too common for the steaks I rang in to come up overcooked. One of the problems is that, at least in chain restaurants, the line cooks are so fucking busy that they ignore the steak on the grill for too long. However, a lot of them really just didn't care. After all, it's the server who suffers. This is especially true if the cooks dislike you for some reason.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
Pick up your saber. These things are really pissing me the fuck off. If I was Bountiful Beethoven I'd probably be less inclined to get angry about this shit.

- Diablo 3

- Star Wars "Prequels"

- Nintendo First Party Games Never

- Pop Songs Where Every Word Is "Yeah-ah" or "Ooooh-oh-oh, oh".

I'm a bitter old man but these things aren't helping. They arehurting.