Whats rustling your jimmies?

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Jackass neighbors that have always been hyper affectionate with their pets. They have a newborn now. I was outside doing random lawn shit and during a typical "sup man" "hey" kinda dialogue I ask where the dogs are because I have literally never seen these people without their pets. He just robotically tells me that "well it's unsafe to have a newborn and dogs in the same house, had to put them down". At the time I was like, Ah ok... that evening the more I thought about it the more fucked up I thought it was.

An uncle of mine had done the same things years ago and at the time I went berserk, but I chalked that up to my own dog having recently died of old age. These asses aren't the only people I know of that treat their pets like shit, I live directly beside some real pieces of shit, but wtf can I do. I think that having pet dogs as a little kid was one of the BEST things in life so it was so confusing to hear their explanations as to why they put the animals down.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
freak pet owners that make out with their dogs and talk to the fucking things like they are people, constantly. Over time I've noticed that these wackos are often younger married couples without kids, with the female being particularly obsessed. Moment kids are born, though, they put the dogs down without a second fucking thought. Guess their disposable practice child isn't needed anymore.
There is a theory that people in failing relationships , lavish attention on pets . As opposed to dealing with issues , issues that would most likely lead too a divorce or a pregnancy , or both .

Rustles ? Yeah assholes that can no be bothered to rehome their pet before PCSing. On the plus side have a wonderful british shorthair someone abandoned 7 years ago.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Jackass neighbors that have always been hyper affectionate with their pets. They have a newborn now. I was outside doing random lawn shit and during a typical "sup man" "hey" kinda dialogue I ask where the dogs are because I have literally never seen these people without their pets. He just robotically tells me that "well it's unsafe to have a newborn and dogs in the same house, had to put them down". At the time I was like, Ah ok... that evening the more I thought about it the more fucked up I thought it was.

An uncle of mine had done the same things years ago and at the time I went berserk, but I chalked that up to my own dog having recently died of old age. These asses aren't the only people I know of that treat their pets like shit, I live directly beside some real pieces of shit, but wtf can I do. I think that having pet dogs as a little kid was one of the BEST things in life so it was so confusing to hear their explanations as to why they put the animals down.
I don't believe you

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I know a couple who have one of those small pet dogs. They don't have kids, but have been together for fekkin ages. Their relationship is what I call pretty damn stable, but they treat that mutt like it's their baby (especially the woman). doesn't really rustle my jimmies, but thought I'd mention it. Whatever floats your boat!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That shit annoys me too. I saw some old bitty with her toy breed in her lap at a stop light and she was talking and making faces right into the dog's face like it was a baby. Then she fucking kissed the dog on the mouth before the light turned. I mean what the fuck.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Waiting to go to jury duty and this bitch rolls out of the parking garage on a scooter with a chihuahua in a vest in tow.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hot dogs come in packs that don't match hot dog buns.

This has been a perplexing problem for a long time. I remember I did some reading and the only answer seemed to be that the machines used to make them were too expensive to reconfigure, so the companies just roll with it.

But I was thinking, this was an issue inFather of the Bride, which came out in 1991. In order to buy that argument, you'd have to assume that in the last 20 years, none of the hot dogorbun manufacturers have had to upgrade their fixed assets. That's obscene.

I really think it's just collusion between the two. They figure if you have an uneven amount of each, you'll buy more. Fucking hot dog and bun manufacturers! Basically, Steve Martin was right.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Custom ordering shit at the drive-thru and getting impatient/pissed off. You ain't special. Stop wasting Tyronda's time. She don't need your shit. She got bills to pay and old white ladies been yelling at her all day because she didn't know what an Arnold Palmer is.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
racist1.gif

An Arnold Palmer sounds fucking refreshing right now though.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
There is a theory that people in failing relationships , lavish attention on pets . As opposed to dealing with issues , issues that would most likely lead too a divorce or a pregnancy , or both .

Rustles ? Yeah assholes that can no be bothered to rehome their pet before PCSing. On the plus side have a wonderful british shorthair someone abandoned 7 years ago.
What the fuck is going on with your spacebar? That jiggles my twig.

ezcw_sl

shitlord
I hate it when people online respond to something mildly humorous with:

"You made me spit my coffee!"
"You owe me a new keyboard!"

*rustle*

I don't know why.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate it when people online respond to something mildly humorous with:

"You made me spit my coffee!"
"You owe me a new keyboard!"

*rustle*

I don't know why.
Yeah that pisses me the fuck off too. Then again it takes quite a bit to get me to laugh out loud genuinely and I've always been that way. Some simpletons actually do cackle like idiots at the most mundane obvious jokes. Still, they aren't actually spitting coffee much less ruining keyboards.

Related:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fucking Chrome update dicked up the scrollbar, and there are no more up/down arrows. Why would you do that, Google?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Fucking jabroni in front of me braked mildly when approaching a completely open roundabout, only to run the stop sign. Why did you brake if you just were going to run it anyways? Rustled to the max.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Fucking jabroni in front of me braked mildly when approaching a completely open roundabout, only to run the stop sign. Why did you brake if you just were going to run it anyways? Rustled to the max.
Doesnt a roundabout with a stop sign defeat the purpose? I can honestly say I've never seen one with anything but a yield sign.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
That's what I was thinking. Pisses me off when people think yield means stop.
Roundabouts have been added randomly to the area I live in, it is soul crushing mayhem being on the road with fools that absolutely cannot learn to navigate them. In this town's infinite wisdom many of the 4 lane roads that were once major arteries for local travel have been reduced to 2 lanes, with bike sections on both sides instead of a turning lane in center. Driving here is now completely dictated by whoever is the slowest, shittiest driver.