Whats rustling your jimmies?

toomanynames_sl

shitlord
You're right, my bad, had qwerty on my mind but it was the home row I was meaning to say (f and j).

You're also right on hunt and peck, I won't bother linking it but those that use are retarded, literally.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
24 workers , 14 vehicles and 3 weeks . To do a job that 14 mexicans with two pickups could get done in three days. No wonder my water bill is 70 bucks a month .

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Roughly 50% of the resumes I receive for plumbing positions look like this:

rrr_img_63620.jpg

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS RESUME 6 PAGES?

The cream on top was that the email I received had the resume attached as a pdf. Naturally it wouldn't open. At a guess, I changed the extension to .doc, and it opened. ffffffffuuuuuuuuu

Meatus_sl

shitlord
Roughly 50% of the resumes I receive for plumbing positions look like this:
rrr_img_63620.jpg
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS RESUME 6 PAGES?

The cream on top was that the email I received had the resume attached as a pdf. Naturally it wouldn't open. At a guess, I changed the extension to .doc, and it opened. ffffffffuuuuuuuuu
wtf does that resume even have to do with plumbing? In Netherlands it's a protected occupation, you can't just go around and call yourself a plumber, you need to finish a degree for it.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
We're hiring starters. The way it works here for most construction trades is you find a company/journeyman to take you on, work 1500 hours, go to school for 8 weeks, repeat that three more times, and then you're a journeyman (6000 hours and 4x8 weeks of schooling). It's a "protected" occupation here as well, to do plumbing you either have to be a registered apprentice or a journeyman. Hiring a journeyman in Saskatoon is more or less impossible anyways, the unemployment there is like 3.5% at the moment.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'd come up and work for you cause I hate sitting in an office all day, but I can't live in a place where poutine is a thing. Rustles my jimmies something fierce.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I just don't understand how you of all people would have a problem with poutine. It's a shitload of fries, gravy, and cheese. It's delicious! You can even get poutine pizza!

20130626-poutine-pizza2.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I laugh when I see younger developers (not coding but doing documentation) using a glorified hunt and peck and smoke there ass in speed using qwerty. If you really do 70-80wpm with a glorified hunt/peck you'd probably double it if you used qwerty. I'm a bit doubtful a hunt and pecker is that fast
tongue.png
.TypingTest.com - Free Typing Test Keyboarding Games Online.
Why? qwerty exist because they needed a keyboard layout that wouldnt jam up typewriters due to people typing so fast on them, did they have the home row in the 1920s?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
24 workers , 14 vehicles and 3 weeks . To do a job that 14 mexicans with two pickups could get done in three days. No wonder my water bill is 70 bucks a month .
Mexican = Illegal? Dont ever hire them if you need proper english spelled on anything. The retards this shell company is using to board up/demo the condo complex my mom just moved out of cant spell trespassing. They spell it traspasing.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I just don't understand how you of all people would have a problem with poutine. It's a shitload of fries, gravy, and cheese. It's delicious! You can even get poutine pizza!

20130626-poutine-pizza2.jpg
Ok, you're severely misrepresenting poutine. It's not "cheese," but rather cheese curds. It's also not "gravy," but some kind of brown sauce that vaguely resembles gravy. As for your picture, it looks like someone took a whisky shit on a $5 Little Caesars pizza.

Also:

howyou of all people
I think Eomer just called me fat.
frown.png