Whats rustling your jimmies?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Most these intances are in places where it's a T stop and a single stop sign in an overly abundant spot. I've personally never seen someone pulled over for anything but speeding in the 30 years I've been driving and rarely see a cop. I normally drive home on the same road that has a 55mph limit at 75-80 most days and might see one car. But at least once a week someone tries to yield me the right of way for whatever reason.
Theres a T stop right by that has a stop sign for all three directions, just fucking retarded especially when you consider its a sidestreet that isnt heavily traveled. A quarter mile from that theres a 4 way intersection all with 4 stop signs, again retarded. But if you go a quarter mile east of that intersection theres another 4 way intersection except theres only two stop signs. Same amount of traffic, same exact layout but less stop signs.

And US60 is a huge fucking jimmy rustler. Phoenix is a near pefect grid, except for the fucking US60. It cuts across the city at a 45 as it makes its way out to wickenburg which really fucks with the roadways.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah we don't have that many stop signs. I commute one way to work 90 miles and might encounter 4 stop signs and that includes going from one side of town to the other, which isn't a huge town but it is the state capital. I just looked it up 450k in the parish plus I go thru another with a large suburban population.

I hate stop and go. I am the type that would rather drive 5-10 miles out of my way and be 10 minutes late than sit in stop and go taffic and save 10 minutes.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
5000 people is a very large capacity, must be a huge bar.

In Jacksonville, by far it's the I-95 to I-10 split. Last minute lane swappers are the worst.

Borzak

5000 people is a very large capacity, must be a huge bar.

In Jacksonville, by far it's the I-95 to I-10 split. Last minute lane swappers are the worst.
It is a huge bar. It really takes up what would be several city blocks and lots of buildings. It includes a dance floor, a couple of stages including at least 2 outdoor stages on piers, 6 lane boat ramp, spot to park at least 30-40 boats up to 30' in length at the boat up/drive up bar, a couple of restaurants from walk in finger food to nice seafood, a regular marina where they sell alcohol and ice for your day on the water. It all empties in to a 2 lane curvy ass road that follows the river which is good for finding cars in the ditch often. My mom used to work on that road and she used to count the cars each day that had not made it home.

I have put in my boat there and had to wait over an hour to get out the parking lot at peak time right at dark as people are leaving the water and people are pouring into the bar/restaurant.

There's another that is not far away that accessable by boat only. I used to hang out there a LOT.

This is the small one you can only access by boat right down the river, good times on a spring weekend.

Say what you want about coon asses, they know how to have a good time.

Royal Purple 2006 081.jpg

Desmas_sl

shitlord
What really rustles your jimmies?

Mexico City. One way streets. No driving etiquette. Unsafe to monger in the tolerance zone for foreigners. Every one can tell you are out of town so they want to fuck you over. However, the bitches give up good attention and fight fight for your cock. So, maybe not so rustled.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Unless the hospital puts you on a hold (which they can only do if you are a danger to yourself or others), they can't force you to stay and you can leave the hospital against medical advice.

Molten Core Raider
Along the traffic/driving theme. People who cannot be bothered to use their turn indicators. Jesus, how fucking lazy do you have to be to not move a lever a half inch so that the other people on the road can see what your moronic ass is planning to do.

And people who throw cigarette butts out the window..it should be legal to pistol whip these fuckers.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
People who throw cigarette butts anywhere for that matter. Listen, I don't mind smokers much, you wanna spend a shit ton of your money to shorten your life, that's your problem, but please don't shit up the environment with those fucking butts.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Along the traffic/driving theme. People who cannot be bothered to use their turn indicators. Jesus, how fucking lazy do you have to be to not move a lever a half inch so that the other people on the road can see what your moronic ass is planning to do.

And people who throw cigarette butts out the window..it should be legal to pistol whip these fuckers.
How about people with turn indicators on , who never turn .

I rarely see butts thrown out the windows around here , the trash people either drive a vintage death trap or smoke rarely both.

If smoking is expensive , you are doing it rong. One pound of dual use tobacco , two cartons of gambler tubes 27 dollars. Breaks down to 13.50 a carton , gotta love them native american tobacco shops .
Hell, people drive a few hundred miles one way too patronize these places.

Borzak

I rarely use my turn indicator when changing lanes. On my new truck if you barely hit it in traffic to show you are changing lanes it has a deal that automatically blinks for like 8 seconds at a minmimum.By the time it goes off I've already changed lanes, passed a vehicle or two and am aready to change lanes again.

I do agree with jimmies being rustled for people who don't signal they are actually turning while you wait at a stop sign to see if they turn or they don't.

Speaking of people who travel to buy cigarettes how about ex-military who plan vacations around where they can go and shop at the PX or whatever they call it and buy 6 months of them and bring them home and store them in an entire freezer. I know several who do it. The nearest place now that they closed the air force base years ago is almost 4 hours away and they take a van to fill up.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
People who throw cigarette butts anywhere for that matter. Listen, I don't mind smokers much, you wanna spend a shit ton of your money to shorten your life, that's your problem, but please don't shit up the environment with those fucking butts.
Anti-smokers are a bunch of fucking pussies. Stop acting like you don't care if people wanna smoke. Does the paved road itself not 'shit up' the environment you fucking hypocrite? The only thing wrong with throwing butts out the window is when there's a burn ban in effect because those have caused wildfires.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, might as well toss my fast food garbage out the window too, because that paved road is already shitting it up far more than my Taco Bell wrappers, amirite?

If I can get a several hundred dollar fine for that, you should be able to get one for a cigarette. They are actually more disgusting and dirty than the fucking TB wrapper.

Militantly pro-littering is a new one that I haven't really seen before, so good job with that.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Anti-smokers are a bunch of fucking pussies. Stop acting like you don't care if people wanna smoke. Does the paved road itself not 'shit up' the environment you fucking hypocrite? The only thing wrong with throwing butts out the window is when there's a burn ban in effect because those have caused wildfires.
Dude, I'm a part time smoker, and I think it's ignorant as fuck to throw butts out the window or drop them on the sidewalk. The world isn't your fucking ash tray or trash can. Pick up after yourself, you lazy fuck.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Dude, I'm a part time smoker, and I think it's ignorant as fuck to throw butts out the window or drop them on the sidewalk. The world isn't your fucking ash tray or trash can. Pick up after yourself, you lazy fuck.
how do you pick up after yourself if you are throwing butts while driving. that sounds dangerous.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, might as well toss my fast food garbage out the window too, because that paved road is already shitting it up far more than my Taco Bell wrappers, amirite?

If I can get a several hundred dollar fine for that, you should be able to get one for a cigarette. They are actually more disgusting and dirty than the fucking TB wrapper.

Militantly pro-littering is a new one that I haven't really seen before, so good job with that.
You're right. Those 2 things are the same in every important way.

dipshit

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I think it is illegal to throw your butts out the window, but it might be one of those when a cop has no other excuse to fuck with you they use that kind of things.

Rustling? Peruvians. Worthless people. Hopefully this phase will pass in dota 2, just like the russians.

W

Wrathcaster

Getting asked every Monday how my weekend was, when every week I try to give a non-committal grunt or mumbled answer or a simple "okay" only to be asked again LOUDER something to the effect of "What? Just okay? Blah blah blah why okay?" Holy fuck get the hint I didn't go anywhere or do anything just like every other goddamn time you've asked. You remind me I'm miserable every week, thanks a lot.

At least I'm now able to deliver
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
"GOOD MORNING!"
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
without being asked to do it again because I wasn't convincingly enthusiastic enough. But my weekends suck, so either stop fucking asking or take "unngh" for an answer, please.
I found I was able to entirely eliminate this routine by answering the question directly, with ridiculously copious details about insignificant activities.

Be as long winded as possible, offering up information as to what sandwich you had for lunch and what was on it, how many socks you lost in a particular load of laundry, which route you you decided to take when you drove home from filling up your car with gasoline, how many e-mails you received from random solicitors, how many times you spotted red sedans along the highway , what sort of people you saw driving them, how many light bulbs you had to replace, or the fact that you didn't have to replace any, and introspective commentary on the sum total of whatever television shows you happened to observe during your time off. It doesn't even matter if you actually experienced any activity that involved such details- you can just make up the tedium as a means to an ends.

Eventually, even the most talkative and inquisitive of individuals will be either tire of, or be annoyed by, the entire line of discussion. They'll learn that it's an awful chore to discuss anything at all with you, and avoid you like the plague because of the grueling response to any attempt in engaging you in pointless conversation. It's really just a matter of conditioning.