Whats rustling your jimmies?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The "ad sponsored" results in search engines rustle me something fierce. I can't count the number of times I've had to clean someone's computer at work because someone tried to install a program themselves and clicked the first result, which inevitably results in dozens of shitty fucking programs being installed and taking control of practically every aspect of their computer. Most of the time they don't know, or won't admit, the reason for it either, so I spend tons of time trying to figure it out when *usually* a few uninstalls is all that is really needed. I have started going there first now, since that's usually it, and I get to ask them, "So, you were trying to install FacebookInstagramFaggotChatAlert huh?"

Mind you, I'm not IT either, we don't actually have IT, I'm just the only one that even remotely knows what a computer does. 90% of my problems of the last year or two would be solved by them not clicking the ad sponsored results. Well, and learning how to listen when I tell them to uncheck all the fucking toolbars when they are asked to update stuff like java. Fuck!

ralph

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_70027.png

Chesire_sl

shitlord
It also gets you arrested, no clue what you are trying to say, that you should shoot the person or booby trap your porch to spray them with oven cleaner or something, but either way it is assault and you can be arrested for it even though they are on your property. Even throwing a glass of water on someone can be considered assault.
Not where I live , get off the property is all that needs to be said. Failure to comply and use of deadly force is authorized.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not where I live , get off the property is all that needs to be said. Failure to comply and use of deadly force is authorized.
I'm guessing there is a "if you feel threatened" clause in there. You sure as fuck, in any state, can not shoot a salesman just because they are standing on your front porch, and saying "But your honor, I told him to get off my porch" is not a defense.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
If there's one thing I've learned from the Police, it's that not immediately obeying orders (to leave your property) is a direct threat.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
I'm guessing there is a "if you feel threatened" clause in there. You sure as fuck, in any state, can not shoot a salesman just because they are standing on your front porch, and saying "But your honor, I told him to get off my porch" is not a defense.
People like to pull that salesman shit out , /gofuk . I don't remember the last time seen a salesperson it has been years. Anyways they have these signs that say NO SOLICITING , you don't get to interpret the law as you see fit . It means do not come on this property and solicit , period. Fact is you are on the property unlawfully , if you get chewed up by the dogs or get a 10 gauge slug in your windshield . Too fucking bad you have no legal recourse at all. Enjoy your fix me , save me , help me gun free zone nanny hood. I am happy to live way out here , as opposed to where people are disallowed from having self defense tools and options , cause some inbred goat felcher might hurt someone.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
People like to pull that salesman shit out , /gofuk . I don't remember the last time seen a salesperson it has been years. Anyways they have these signs that say NO SOLICITING , you don't get to interpret the law as you see fit . It means do not come on this property and solicit , period. Fact is you are on the property unlawfully , if you get chewed up by the dogs or get a 10 gauge slug in your windshield . Too fucking bad you have no legal recourse at all. Enjoy your fix me , save me , help me gun free zone nanny hood. I am happy to live way out here , as opposed to where people are disallowed from having self defense tools and options , cause some inbred goat felcher might hurt someone.
What state is this?

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Dude must be thinking of that crackpot who shot a door to door salesman in Florida, then shot him a second time in the head "for effect".

Apparently he missed the memo that he got life in prison.

Man gets life for fatally shooting meat salesman
Was that article put together by a 10 year old?

This is the kind of retarded, backwoods, hick attitude that's damaging to the right to bear arms.

Vauban

Trakanon Raider
Anyways they have these signs that say NO SOLICITING,
I've got one of those signs up on my door and they still show up, saying that it's a tactic of rival businesses to put them on peoples doors in order to discourage salesmen from other companies.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This fucking first world problem shit:

So Much for Hoarding Incandescent Light Bulbs

I really truly don't mind CFL bulbs at all. They don't hesitate to turn on for me (and I really buy just the cheapest ones at home depot), I don't mind the light and fail to see what the big fucking deal is with the difference in color, and even if it was noticeable I don't give a fuck because sign me the fuck up for not having to replace a lightbulb for years on end. Maybe I just made the switch so readily that I got used to the difference. I bet these fucks clinging to incandescents wouldn't notice much after a while if they would just use them.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My only problem with CFLs is disposal. But that's a very minor problem. I'm considering switching to LEDs hopefully soon.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Losing my Zombie username because a couple fucks who have never been in any of the threads i've been in got all butthurt about me coming back.

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
eh, I prefer bear feet anyway. Sure, it's tougher meat but you just don't get that same bear flavor in the arms.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
relatives came over to stay for a couple of days, so in other words, FUCKING SNORING!!!!