Whats rustling your jimmies?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is the part where Gavinrod tries to explain how this guy isn't a sociopath.
Well there's no evidence suggesting he is, since sociopath means a very specific thing. Not my fault you don't know what the word means.

I definitely support summary execution for the rapist though.

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was happily driving home from a job when all of a sudden I see a car coming at me in the distance. I think to myself, there is no way there is a car going the wrong way down the road in my lane (divided highway, 4 lanes north and 4 lanes south). Speed limit is 50, so I start to slow down cautiously and pull off to the side of the road. As this dude drives past me he has his hand out the window giving me the bird while yelling asshole. I can't even imagine what type of a self-entitled cunt-whistle a person needs to be to be driving down the wrong side of the road while road raging on people who are just going about their day.

rrr_img_80149.png

$45/m WITH a 17% discount

what the fuck....

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That's honestly a good price for rapey cell service plans. Unless you're on some extreme barebones data package.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Currently waiting in a tiny waiting room and the other guy keeps texting. He punches every letters instead of using Swype and his phone is set to make loud clicking noises at every key stroke.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
People who watch Youtube clips and whatnot on their smartphones at full volume in public are annoying as fuck too.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Reminds me of a woman who I only assume was playing flappy bird once, with the volume on.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
When you buy an apple and it's firm when you squeeze it, but mealy as fuck when you bite into it.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Saw a McLaren 650S while having lunch with a business partner. Bastard didn't rev the engine or scream off or anything cool. Owners of amazing cars are obligated to do these things so us "norms" have something to drool over.
Sometimes those moments result in a classic moment of an idiot driving an expensive car they have no idea how to:

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Thats like murder inducing stupidity. though lol @ the dude recording just circling him

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I was reading my kindle in the waiting room of a car shop while this lady was playing bejeweled at full fucking volume. She did at least mute it when I asked (after glaring failed to produce results), but I thought it was kind of funny that the other visibly annoyed people in the room didn't speak up.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Old people who absolutely cannot seem to understand how Facebook works, either technically or socially.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Old people who absolutely cannot seem to understand how Facebook works, either technically or socially.
and I bet you know how facebook works technically or socially. Stop spewing nonsense.

come to think of it: people who use facebook should just fucking quit life in general

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm talking not knowing the difference between a wall post and a private message (and the "fun" that can ensue when writing a very private post on someone's wall when they thought they were sending a message), and extrapolating far too much out of who likes or does not like a picture or a comment. I'm not talking about how the code works or shit like that.

But then again in 40 years I'll be just the same with the e-holonetbook shit that will be all the rage in the future.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
So I got pretty rustled last night. Wife and I are heading on a trip from our home in the great white north down south to get a little sun. A while back we got a refund from a US company for about $1265.55 USD. Knowing I was going on a trip and knowing you get jacked about 2.5% on each exchange, I kept the money in USD in my USD account. Well apparently I am smart and the CDN $$ tanked earning us a nice 7% in just a few months.

My wife, whom works next to the bank, sends me an email asking ?Should I take out the $1200 today??, which I respond to with, NO. take out $1265. We will need it all anyway and that was its intended use. $65 in our bank does nothing for us. She responds with, oh good idea, your so smart..

So she comes home that night and say, hey good news I got the $1200. Which I responded with, you mean the $1265 right? She says, no I only got $1200. Which of course was followed with, why? We specifically talked about it. She said during the with drawl the teller suggested we keep some money in the account and only withdrawal the $1200. Well shit, I lost it, we had planned going to keep some money in the account !! $0.55!!

I don?t know if I am more pissed off at the teller who seems to have the inside track on how much money I want to withdrawal, OR the fact that my wife after specifically asking me for direction agreed it was a good idea, then followed the advice of a stranger and circumvented my instructions.

This $65 is going to come out damn expensive for her.....

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I'm yet inexperienced in these matters sir, but I think you may be overplaying your hand.

SyKicK

Trakanon Raider
Fuck-tards that don't know how a four way stop works. It's goes whoever comes to a full stop at the white line/stop sign first, not who has been waiting in line the longest. Also in a tie it goes tot he person to the right....you know the "right of way/yield to the right"