Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This day a monster has been created. Just remember, It's all thumb and gaines till someone's head explodes.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Jimmies are currently rustled, my flight was due to leave at 3:55 so at 1 today, left work to take the train into the airport. As I'm on the train, get an email my flight has been delayed till 950. Fuck you, now I have to take a stupid red eye and had to scramble to get out of work on time. Now I'm in a bar drinking my anger away waiting till nine.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Being unable to find the right amount of internet distractions so my work doesn't feel like drudgery and I don't feel guilty for not doing enough work.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I hate it when a sub shop employee can't cut my sandwich evenly in half. It's called "halves" for a reason, not 1/3 and 2/3.

Look, I don't expect it to be exact, but anyone who isn't blind and has half a brain should be able to eyeball it to no worse than 60/40, and that even seems extreme, once side is 50% bigger than the other at that point.

Any worse than 60/40 and you're just trying to fuck it up on purpose, IMHO

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I may have said this before, but it rustles me when they can't manage to cut the fucking sammich all the way through, so I have to rip that last part. I've never had a problem with the ratios being off. I always assumed they had something at the beginning and end of the line that they used to measure "about 6 inches" without being too obvious.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Pull out method has a higher success rate no worries.
rrr_img_87834.jpg

Chesire_sl

shitlord
people who order a 14 inch loadeds ateak sub and a 2 liter diet coke . come on you fat fuck get a real coke so i can take swig off it when driving

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Some ass-brain has moved in somewhere on my street with some big loud barking dog.

Deep resonating Rottweiler sounding barks set off by anything, people walking down the street, TV noises, all times of night and day.

Its pretty high density suburbia where I live 2/3rds of the properties are 2or3 story unit blocks and complexes. But there are still a few original houses with back-yard so this person has moved in with this loud stupid dog.

mopoke

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Welcome to the dog neighbours club.

Doberman, Chiwawa and two mongrels next to me. That's bad enough but her deadshit boyfriend that lives in the next house has a Rottweiler and some other yapping thing.

He doesn't work and likes to mow the grass at about the time I get to sit down and have a beer, then they all start. She reckons her dogs don't bark.
rolleyes.png

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
If your diet is reasonably healthy then it's pretty simple to tell human feces from dog feces.