Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Come up with another response to SEA bro. Like COW or HAG if it's a girl doing it. Maybe DEEZ NUTS if it's a black guy. Does seattle have any black fans other than the families of the players?

Jilariz_sl

shitlord
While they are standing, ask them if they could or couldn't put their feet closer to the ground. Then ask them if they could or couldn't care less. Be prepared to be rustled.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Of course they could put their feet closer to the ground if they took their shoes off. But much like caring less, it would take more effort than it was worth.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You people have made me notice these things, when before I.. couldn't care less.
I think I speak for most of us when I post this picture.

2c7b084dbf2b2c6d8bd34ef3ddc5b2726e231388a78b27edf7e6e5160111f98f.jpg

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
BTW, I would assume buying something offline would mean you bought it at a brick and mortar store. Are you sure you understand what they're telling you doc?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I think he means they think they mean it the way he says they mean it when it really means what you say it means. Either way, it's a stupid term.

I like blue flavor but the green poops weird me out. But then I think about the next person to use that toilet and any streaks I may have left behind.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
They definitely mean online and not brick and mortar. Some of the idiots I work with say that too, sort of like they are trying to say "I bought it off of online" but realize that sounds weird, so they just go with offline.

One just recently told me his kids went to the "skating ring." Until you work with people of this caliber on a daily basis, you can't even imagine what it is like.

Siliconemelons

To be fair - "bought it offline" is really "bought it off-line" and that's "bought it off the line" originating with phone orders or "phone line orders" translated to "online" as "online" was you are "on the line" *to the web* again going to phone line...so really...its not that bad...and everyone knows that it means, really...and that's the point of a "saying" so...really is it wrong?

Jilariz_sl

shitlord
To be fair - "bought it offline" is really "bought it off-line" and that's "bought it off the line" originating with phone orders or "phone line orders" translated to "online" as "online" was you are "on the line" *to the web* again going to phone line...so really...its not that bad...and everyone knows that it means, really...and that's the point of a "saying" so...really is it wrong?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
BTW, I would assume buying something offline would mean you bought it at a brick and mortar store. Are you sure you understand what they're telling you doc?
They mean they bought it from a website. Like "I bought my crack off Tyrone behind the subway." like vvoid said, they are trying to say they bought it off online.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Chick got her jimmies rustled after a paintball point and had to come across the field to call me a cheat for not calling myself out because she hit me and I kept shooting and apparently got her out. Bitch, no I fucking didn't, I have one hit on my mask that I got while looking at my own start yelling a location and your referee buddy was 3 feet from me. If I got you out after your got me (when I didn't even have my gun up), it's because you didn't call your hit at all.

Fuck you, my jimmies mega rustled.

Siliconemelons

Chick got her jimmies rustled after a paintball point and had to come across the field to call me a cheat for not calling myself out because she hit me and I kept shooting and apparently got her out. Bitch, no I fucking didn't, I have one hit on my mask that I got while looking at my own start yelling a location and your referee buddy was 3 feet from me. If I got you out after your got me (when I didn't even have my gun up), it's because you didn't call your hit at all.

Fuck you, my jimmies mega rustled.
Rustles my jimmys when pro-am speedballers come into my scenario games and play the "I'm not out until a ref pulls me" like in "pro" and not the honor system... we have like 10 refs for 10 acres not 10 refs per 10 players like speedball :p

Also rustles my jimmys I don't have random 600$ to buy the new marker I want...not that I play really much anymore...but still.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Comcast rustling the shit out of my jimmies right now bros. Signed up for a deal for $95/mo, got a bill for $123, called to dispute last month and was told "yep I see you were supposed to get that deal". Got my bill this month, still no deal or refund, called to dispute again "I see no notes and that deal is not available for your account, your bill is correct". Asked to speak to supervisor, after a long hold they said "Connecting you to supervisor now", then the line went dead. So rustled.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Comcast rustling the shit out of my jimmies right now bros. Signed up for a deal for $95/mo, got a bill for $123, called to dispute last month and was told "yep I see you were supposed to get that deal". Got my bill this month, still no deal or refund, called to dispute again "I see no notes and that deal is not available for your account, your bill is correct". Asked to speak to supervisor, after a long hold they said "Connecting you to supervisor now", then the line went dead. So rustled.
Rustles my jimmies cox has a commercial making fun of other companies for poor phone support and they are every bit just as bad.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
When people decide to create a personal workout station at the gym.

This fucking chick has 6 dumbbells, a barbell, a jumprope and one of those gym balls (whatever the fuck they are called) while hogging the lat and rope pulldown machines with a bench she moved underneath.

On top of that, she only put half of it away when she left.