Whats the best music video ever?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Some good entries here. This isn't the best but it deserves at least a honorable mention.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Some good entries here. This isn't the best but it deserves at least a honorable mention.

That video will always have a special place in my heart.

It did contribute to my "Indian Girls That Look Like Elijah Wood" fetish though which could be a negative. Not sure yet.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Here are a few:

Always liked this one, but be careful around showing it to Millenials, they'll probably bitch about it being "transphobic" or some shit. Their loss.

Someone did a good job and posted Sabotage, but might as well post this version too, just for the lulz:

I always liked this one for the stop motion:

And because no list could be done without some tittahs (and a decent song) then I'll post this, but as I think this is a SFW part of the forum I'll put it in code so it doesn't auto link to the titties:
Code:
https://vimeo.com/17444911

Oh, and a bonus, just for good measure: :D

Brad2770

Sober and Thriller were my one and two picks, but since they are posted, here goes number 3:

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

I thought we had agreed on the best music video ever, about a decade ago?

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users