What's the worst movie you've seen at the theatre?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Happening was filmed less than a mile from my parent's house in a field behind Brandywine Elementary School. I never saw it because by that time I was on to M Night and his bullshit and wasn't about to watch another one of his crappy films. Kung Pow I was luke warm on the first time I saw it, but after the second time, I realized that it was an actual Japanese movie from the 70's and the American was just superimposed into the film and now I think it's pure fucking genius. Have no idea why I didn't notice it the first time I watched it. Was probably really high.
WEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOO

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
MV5BNjg1OTc2NjU5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjMwNDAyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Worst high school date movie ever. Walked out 30 minutes in. On the plus side, I got to play with her goods after, and they were glorious.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seriously, some of you are just tasteless scum. Ice Pirates is a fucking classic.

ip-21-so-old.jpg
fuck seriously or are you trolling me? Maybe I need to re-watch it. I saw it at the theater when it came out so it has been over 30 years.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Ice pirates was great, he's not trolling. But I saw it on TV.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Hostel. I know snuff films had a good run there for a while but I can't understand wanting to sit there for 90 minutes watching people getting their limbs severed and their eyes blowtorched.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hostel. I know snuff films had a good run there for a while but I can't understand wanting to sit there for 90 minutes watching people getting their limbs severed and their eyes blowtorched.
I consider those types of films more of a makeup gore demo than a movie

Szlia

How many of these have you seen?

IMDb Bottom 100 - IMDb
0!

Looking through the list though, you can see that many movies end up there because they are not totally obscure, not good AND hated for a reason or another. There is a couple Paris Hilton movies for instance, an Uwe Boll, several lame spoofs, a con job (Age of Tomorrow that was released at the same time as Edge of Tomorrow), but also a big blockbuster chinese movie with an all star cast... about the birth of the chinese communist party! Also on the list, several 'haha so bad' movies, like Manos or a couple old japanese sci-fi films from a "Drive-In oddities" double feature DVD.

All this to say that most of these are somewhat watchable compared to some of the obscure abominations you sometime see in festivals. The latest in a long long list for me was that crowd-funded "gem":The End of the World and the Cats Disappearance: A post-pandemic tale of a heroic webcam idol | The Japan Times

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Seems like a lot of these could be chalked up to not recognizing a trailer for a bad movie when you see one.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
House of the Dead
Ditto

I felt violated after watching this 'movie'

Knowing how bad it is, they should have paid me to watch it instead and I still would have refused

I hate all of you fuckers so I want you to share my pain