What's your craziest sexual experience thread?

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Tranny stories welcome? All I see is boring cis het b.s.

• 5Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I had a girl who cut herself with a razor blade while fucking. Across thighs when she was on top and across arms when she was down in all fours. According to her she was not a cutter, she only did it to make herself cum harder. She was very very weird.

• 3WTF
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
the womans husband watched from the bed side,

I guess I could tell you about a story my buddy told me. But it's short. He fucked a woman while her husband was watching. The guy was naked and jerking off. Buddy tried not to look at the dude but then he started moving around behind like he was trying to be sneaky and my buddy says he stopped and made him get back in front.

I had this girl I was dating that I really liked. But I was moving to a new city and she didn't want to follow me, so we had to break it off. 3 times after we broke it off I convinced her to come see me when I was in town. Once it was for a proper good bye (because we'd broken up over text), once it was because I had gotten her a christmas gift (before we broke up) and couldn't return it, and I can't even remember what the other pretense was (maybe she had left something at my house). Each time she tried to make me promise we weren't going to fuck. I told her I can't promise that, but I did promise I'm not trying to trick her into coming over just so we can fuck. Anyway, we fucked all 3 times. She melted like butter in my hands. The last time we did it, she had a new live in boy friend, she came over in her sunday church dress and she was going to pick up the kids and go to church as soon as she got the thing from me. Just a quick pick up. Dresses drive me crazy. She did not make it to church that day. I honestly was not planning to fuck her any of those times.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Screwed a girl in a busy bar toilet, left the stall facing a 15 person line.

Worth.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I called some Karen in a starbucks parking lot a cunt once. She had a massive meltdown. Its was amazing.

• 2Like
  • 2Garbage

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I guess I could tell you about a story my buddy told me. But it's short. He fucked a woman while her husband was watching. The guy was naked and jerking off. Buddy tried not to look at the dude but then he started moving around behind like he was trying to be sneaky and my buddy says he stopped and made him get back in front.

I had this girl I was dating that I really liked. But I was moving to a new city and she didn't want to follow me, so we had to break it off. 3 times after we broke it off I convinced her to come see me when I was in town. Once it was for a proper good bye (because we'd broken up over text), once it was because I had gotten her a christmas gift (before we broke up) and couldn't return it, and I can't even remember what the other pretense was (maybe she had left something at my house). Each time she tried to make me promise we weren't going to fuck. I told her I can't promise that, but I did promise I'm not trying to trick her into coming over just so we can fuck. Anyway, we fucked all 3 times. She melted like butter in my hands. The last time we did it, she had a new live in boy friend, she came over in her sunday church dress and she was going to pick up the kids and go to church as soon as she got the thing from me. Just a quick pick up. Dresses drive me crazy. She did not make it to church that day. I honestly was not planning to fuck her any of those times.
Who hasn't fucked a woman while their husband was watching?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Years ago a friend told me a funny one. He was hooking up with this girl who was morbidly obese disgusting fat. So he starts screwing her for a couple minutes and he said it was the best feeling he has ever had, so he says “god damn baby your pussy feels so good” and she replies “you’re not in me yet.” So he looks down and he’s fucking a fat roll on her leg. I said “holy shit, what did you do?” thinking to myself I’d get the fuck out of there. He looked at me like I’m an idiot and said “I kept fucking it til I came, what do you think?”

His face when I asked that question made that story so damn funny.

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
A couple exes ago, I was dating a girl who loved being pissed on. It wasn't really my thing, but whatever, it got her hot and bothered and it's not like I'm the one being pissed on. She'd usually lay down in the tub and want me to piss all over her pussy while she fingered herself/played with her clit. Well, one time after I was done peeing, she sat up just underneath my dick and started hoovering like a Dust Devil. Honestly, it was some of the hardest suction I think I've ever had a girl use, but it felt amazing. She slowly started slipping a finger in the 'ole doggie door, so to speak, but I ended up just going with it. Honestly, it was probably the greatest orgasm I've ever had.

She was crazy as fuck and tried calling the cops on me one time, telling them I didn't live there. They show up, I show them a piece of mail, they go, "Sorry for wasting your time, sir", and leave. The next time she went to Cali to visit family, I packed up all my shit and left. Without a doubt a very obvious case of borderline personality disorder, but goddamn could she suck a dick.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
None of my stories are this good.

I fucked a girl to tears once. And didn't stop, either.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I have had the sex.

She said her belly button smelled which is weird because as we all know, you put it between the legs and count the alphabet. Duh.

tenor.gif

• 1Blown

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I fucked a girl to tears once. And didn't stop, either.
It doesn't count if she had been crying from your first pic swap.

Also, you just say tomato tomato. The whole point is the pronunciation. Forcing it never works, as you clearly just demonstrated...twice.

• 2Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Who hasn't fucked a woman while their husband was watching?

Any married man has unless he fucks with his eyes closed. But how many of those have had the husband try to sneak around behind him?

• 1Rustled