Egwene is fugly.

meet GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Pretty much everything about the intro is stupid as fuck.

Then 30 seconds in "Now this man[the dragon] has been reborn. We don't know if he's been reborn as a girl or a boy" Oh lord, I don't think I can do this bros. I'm tapping out.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Egwene is fugly.

meet GIF

Yes, but not as fugly as Nynaeve. Her fucking forehead generates its own gravity. It's worse than the fact that they're brown. My suspension of disbelief was like "I'm supposed to believe Lan and Rand think these bitches are attractive? Get the fuck out of here!" And then walked out. I haven't heard from it since. :(

1637289642296.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Who was an only child? Mat had sisters.

Had to Google this but you're right on that count, my bad. The first episode is absolutely terrible and I can't say enough bad things about it -- thankfully #2 & #3 actually starts sticking to the source material and, while by no means 'good', at least becomes tolerable as a result. Moiraine's recount of Weep for Manetheren in episode 2 alongside Mat & Rand's interactions in ep 3 were good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The story of WoT aged just fine. Making excuses for the complete bastardization of an original story is not fine.

If they stay true to the source content then I’ll watch it. The production budget will come if the first season is a success.

Um, the budget is already 10 mil per episode, how much more do you want? It's just like AGS, money can't compensate for incompetence.

• 1Like

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Perrin being married, the dragon reborn potentially not being a male, and there being '4' Ta'Veren that leads Moiraine to the two rivers are not minor changes that don't affect the core pieces of the story or the lore. Thankfully I haven't seen Mat having kids yet, albeit that was replaced with a scene of his dad being a deadbeat, his mom telling him he'll be a good for nothing piece of shit in the future, and him taking on his (presumably) brother's and sister's (he's an only child in the books) to bed rather than continue to 'lose' at dice. If you don't see the core departures here, I'm not sure what to say.
Mat has a sister or two in the books. Was beaten to it.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mat sisters makes him a single father lol that fucking reviewer is retarded

• 1Like

Arative

Vyemm Raider
They made abell cauthorn a deadbeat?

If I remember right all of two rivers was pretty solid folk even cenn buie

• 1Like

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Wow, that intro with the retelling of what led to the Breaking. Are you fucking kidding me? It was Lanfear and Beidomon who woke up old Darky. Oh, the arrogance of trying to save the world (and succeeding) and getting madness and death as your reward!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I got a challenge not to laugh from a family member and lost in entirety. They set a time stamp in the series and said I had to not laugh by then. I lost it when perin murdered his wife and was laughing uncontrollably. The timestamp when I stopped when they ran in was held against me. Okay this shit is funny, but in a bad way.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched first episode tonight. In a vacuum it's not bad as a fantasy show. But if you compare to the book, just doesn't feel right. Can't take the acting seriously and not able to pin-point why. Just feels kinda B-rated. Trollocs & Fade were cool though.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Since I'm lazy and want to prevent more reports, I just want to remind everyone that while spoiler tags are encouraged, they are not mandatory.

9.) Spoiler tags in the TV and Movie sections are encouraged. TV spoilers will be encouraged for the first 24 hours after it airs, Movie ones will be encouraged for the first week. Anything before the TV episode or movie airs will be edited into a spoiler and a warning issued. The word ENCOURAGEMENT is chosen specifically for leeway. This is not a hard requirement but if multiple people in a thread are not having a good time because of a poster spoiling something the moderators have the discretion to cite this rule as their justification for a warning.

If you want to ensure you don't get spoiled, it's best to avoid the thread until you get caught up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Um, the budget is already 10 mil per episode, how much more do you want? It's just like AGS, money can't compensate for incompetence.
Based on the initials reviews I don’t want any of it.

Disappointed but not surprised.

• 1Like

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Since I'm lazy and want to prevent more reports, I just want to remind everyone that while spoiler tags are encouraged, they are not mandatory.

If you want to ensure you don't get spoiled, it's best to avoid the thread until you get caught up.
I’m cool with finding posts about what is required or not but when this is at the header what it sounds mandatory it’s misleading.

05A96A98-9CCF-4FF7-B60B-6AA5FB843AF4.jpeg