FPS noob

qfsgnyvgyy521.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Getting to see more wheel of time is fine by me, they aren't doing a terrible job and the wife and I found it watchable. We aren't telling others to watch it like the truly great shows but it will do.

• 3Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am usually 100% apologist for some of the changes this show and others put in, diversity hires especially I could give two fucks about if the end product is good, but this show was on par with Season 7 of Game of Thrones as a total abortion of the source material. And I don't even understand why. The changes they made to make this translate to/work as a TV show were just so bad.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
This shit was so bad it makes the Dark One look like the good guy. I mean he was the one trying to end this and prevent it from repeating over and over.

• 6Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

spronk

FPS noob
i almost forgot this show existed

new Matt

Elayne

all wrong, she should be a black dwarf man who has only one leg

whose in to hate watch season 2

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
thats fucked up, both of those casting choices look very good.

Never watching this again, I spared myself the S1 finale and intend to continue sparing myself. But will continue to talk shit about it, because holy fuck did you see season1?

Rais

Trakanon Raider
So they have about 80% more to go to get back to the real story. I hope the first 2 minutes are of Rand and Mat letting go of a traveling portal and saying " that world sucks".

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
Nynaeve is now a Warder and/or Blademaster..... (0:43 in teaser clip).

• 1WTF
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
If the finale had been better I wouldn’t be so down on the series. The lead up to the finale wasn’t great but it wasn’t really off the rails until the end. Nynaeve needs to step way up in acting or be replaced too. Basically the central female character and she was pretty bad.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Nynaeve needs to step way up in acting or be replaced too. Basically the central female character and she was pretty bad.

Funny, considering in the books she's just an annoying side character who exists only to be annoying and Heal Logain's gentling.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Funny, considering in the books she's just an annoying side character who exists only to be annoying and Heal Logain's gentling.

You forgot to mention how fucking annoying she is all the goddamn time.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
This series was great the first few books, but the women got increasingly more intolerable as the series went on, to the point that by book 8 or 9 I dreaded reading about them.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
This series was great the first few books, but the women got increasingly more intolerable as the series went on, to the point that by book 8 or 9 I dreaded reading about them.

So you're saying it turned from fantasy into non-fiction.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

spronk

FPS noob

s2 of WoT also wrapped a while back apparently and is going to air first half 2023, announcement soon

can't wait to see Goddess of War starring Shawniqua Kraytassa

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Someone was responsible for seasons 1-3 of the Expanse. Will they be involved in that GoW show? Then it might have some promise.