Which computer chair do you use? Needs to be poopsock viable

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm just not sure how this can get close to your desk, and you have proper back support. Proper height? I see this as being too low or too high depending on the chair no? Stack a ton of pillows for lumbar or height? Or you're using a board across the arm rests? That just doesn't look comfortable. Just seems that a proper office/gaming chair is just a much better solution.
My desk is not up against a wall, and my recliner is the smaller type, doesn't have the big fluffy armrests. my desk is the T type. I can sit 90 degrees in my recliner if i wanted, but is usually keep it at 140.

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
ery46.jpg

Not me, but you get the idea. If you want real comfort this is the best it gets.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Again, wheels. But it makes sense the guy in the recliner has a vertical monitor.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I don't even really have a desk, I use a recliner with a swivel mounted monitor from a computer side table designed for using a computer in a bed/recliner, mouse on the sidetable, keyboard in lap. I play moba's and fps's just fine, less stress on arm since it's naturally laying on the arm rest, feet up the whole time, I got an form shaping back rest to help with the slinking posture but that's all you really have to worry about.

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't understand people who use add-ons. You can do every mythic raid encounter without any add-ons.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I dont remember the last time I have used a mouse pad. We aren't using rubber balls anymore. Well, maybe some of here still are. lol
For me it is the tactile feel of the mouse against the mat. Otherwise my mouse movement is crazy.

• 1Like

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
This looks fucking miserable on the wrists, good god.
Yep, the idiot took the legs off the chair and replaced them with wheels for whatever reason. my arm is almost completely straight with the legs on my chair. I also have chair gliders on the legs of my chair, which increases the height a little and lets it slide in and out really easily on a plastic chair mat.
There are a million ways he could have made the chair higher, as you can see he has plently of space to do so. A lot People are just to stupid to figure things out, many such case, sad.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

Yeah that will murder your wrist, before I got the monitor swivel/table I used a recliner at a desk, to fix the wrist murder problem, I got a little side table like this.

440a72bfea77b3e91aa4558a08d7a9d8.jpg

find one around the height of your right arm rest, put the straight end against the recliner and then you can lay your entire arm on the rest slightly skewed to the right and use the mouse on the end table and stop murdering your wrist.

Last edited:

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've gamed using a recliner before. For long sessions, it wasn't bad, but a pain in the dick if I had to get up over and over again. It was like getting into a cockpit, but once in, I gotta say it was pretty damn comfy. And yes, I was playing EQ for most of the time that I had the recliner.

Now, I'm on a Vertagear PL6000, and it's shitty. About to sell it and get a Serta chair from Office Depot or something.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Never really shopped for a chair but I've always wondered if there was a unicorn chair out there that was intended to facilitate good posture for someone sitting down many (15+) hours a day. Chairs like:

1600773600297.png

seem like they are designed to cause kyphosis

1600773674125.png

retarded stuff like
1600773808417.png

looks like it'll get used by the healer bitch who needs to do yoga after 2 wipes and causes the group to fall apart.

Meanwhile I'm using https://www.staples.com/Staples-Hyken-Technical-Mesh-Task-Chair-Black/product_990119 with the bullshit headrest removed. It's serviceable
1600774121356.png

• 1Like