Which computer chair do you use? Needs to be poopsock viable

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Never really shopped for a chair but I've always wondered if there was a unicorn chair out there that was intended to facilitate good posture for someone sitting down many (15+) hours a day. Chairs like:

View attachment 304305

seem like they are designed to cause kyphosis

View attachment 304306

retarded stuff like
View attachment 304307

looks like it'll get used by the healer bitch who needs to do yoga after 2 wipes and causes the group to fall apart.

Meanwhile I'm using https://www.staples.com/Staples-Hyken-Technical-Mesh-Task-Chair-Black/product_990119 with the bullshit headrest removed. It's serviceable
View attachment 304308
I’ve got a dx racer and love it.

Goonsquad Officer
the wife bought me a clutch gaming chair after i said pewdiepies looks nice. She got me the model that comes in massive ogre size.

coincidentally i had been sitting on a lopsided , dieing chair i got from office depot. it's a chair i bought a new copy of also from office depot. it had big arms and was a wide fat man chair with microfiber so can game shirtless like a champion. i could sit indian style in the chair or fold my leg under the other with my foot sticking out under the arm. god damn i miss that chair model. office depot stopped seling them in favor of fake leathery (gay for shirtless gaming) and those weird net/mesh models.

the clutch is okay. i can't sit in it like a hippy or fold my legs cus it has weird booty side curvature (to prevent me from sliding out of it i guess? like what cars do?) the arms are petty good. it leans back crazy far which i never use because i use it to play games. it's a nice chair but i did have the metal on it shear off, because as previously mentioned i'm ogre sized. not fat, just broad and tall. i got on tech support with clutch and sent them pics and they sent me a new wheel and piston assembly thing, and i'm back in buisness.

would i buy it again? i guess. i'd rather have the 90 dollar office depot microfiber fat man big arm chair from the early 2000's.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
After several cheapo seats, I finally bought an Aeron and it's been a pleasure to sit in. I'm now working from home and at my desk all day and large parts of the evening gaming. I don't even notice the chair, which is really the highest praise I can give a chair. I'm just under 6 feet and weight 180. I got the medium seat.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone work in rather high temp situations have a good chair for this? My current chair is a fairly nice one and has a vented back but the foam cushion gives me serious swamp crotch. It’s pretty comfortable for my ass but becomes like a furnace in a few mins

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
After several cheapo seats, I finally bought an Aeron and it's been a pleasure to sit in. I'm now working from home and at my desk all day and large parts of the evening gaming. I don't even notice the chair, which is really the highest praise I can give a chair. I'm just under 6 feet and weight 180. I got the medium seat.
But can you power thrust in it? Always the hallmark of a good office piece.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
BrightAmpleBat-size_restricted.gif

• 1Mother of God

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Anyone work in rather high temp situations have a good chair for this? My current chair is a fairly nice one and has a vented back but the foam cushion gives me serious swamp crotch. It’s pretty comfortable for my ass but becomes like a furnace in a few mins

Ask Mist Mist

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Where do you guys buy your aerons and are you buying all the options which makes it cost $1500? I’ve had such bad luck with finding any comfy chair I’m pretty hesitant to even try a cheap Aeron which seems to be $700-800. My chair sucks though and I have a lot of chronic pain.

Been looking at various ergo mesh chairs that are around $350-$400, but hesitant due to so much bad chairs my whole life. Never had one that I though was amazing but I’ve always gone sub $200.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Where do you guys buy your aerons and are you buying all the options which makes it cost $1500? I’ve had such bad luck with finding any comfy chair I’m pretty hesitant to even try a cheap Aeron which seems to be $700-800. My chair sucks though and I have a lot of chronic pain.

Been looking at various ergo mesh chairs that are around $350-$400, but hesitant due to so much bad chairs my whole life. Never had one that I though was amazing but I’ve always gone sub $200.
I bit the bullet and bought one full price with all options direct from Herman Miller. I tried finding a good deal on a used one in my area, but they were all the older generation of chairs. I justified the purchase with the fact that it's the piece of furniture that I spend the most time using and would benefit the most from it being comfortable. They have a 30 day, no-hassle return, so I'd say it's worth at least seeing if it helps.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I use the below after years of cheaping out on office chairs and it's absolutely worth the $$. The armrest customization alone is worth the $$. Great color combo's as well.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

Its ONLY the G2 Evo 2022 model (guess its some esports team, looks like a samurai), sadly it looks like normal and XL are sold out and only small is available.

$324-375 +tax+$10 ship, I bought the XL version a week ago and it arrived today, took about 45 mins to setup. Pretty happy so far but it'll take a few months to get used to I'm sure, its a bit more firm than my previous chair but my brother in laws had a secret lab chair for 2-3 years and been super happy.

My previous chair was a steelcase leap and before that an Aeron, happy with em both but wanted to try something built for guys 6'2 and taller. I don't even have to raise the Secretlab XL to full height, crazy

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Didn't they do the Embody or whatever together? Maybe it was just a Logitech branded version. I sat in a coworkers Embody last week and in the two minutes I was in it, it felt really nice?
The Embody was a rebranded version of one of their chairs, yes. This one is a specific and distinct design, it seems.