Which song title describes your masturbation habits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandwagon

ResetEra Staff Member
<Silver Donator>
13,151
36,627
Greetings Friends,

We live in chaotic, trying times. Times filled with pain and suffering that no other humans in the history of mankind have experienced. Pain and suffering like your favorite fantasy character being replaced by a human that's a different color than what you're used to, or like your elected representative saying he doesn't have an issue with women having dicks.

Unlike other threads on this forum that are filled with frens to commiserate with and indulge your rage, this thread is where you talk your frens down off the ledge with a relaxed & soothing voice. This is where you come to tag a friend, a friend like BoozeCube BoozeCube or LachiusTZ LachiusTZ , and say "Hey man, I know the world is full of silly people. But just remember that you have the greatest president in the world, a Quiznos within an hour drive, and a magnificent, if modest, stalactite of cockmeat between your legs. Turn that frown upside down!"

Support your local poopsock, frens, and drag them back from the brink.
 

Gutterflesh

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1,691
8,156
98% of my posts are shit tier lulz for my own personal gratification. The remaining 2% is genuine feels.

I’m fairly confident I would get along with most of the regulars here if we sat down and shot the shit over some beers.

With that said I don’t know if I really understand the intent of this thread and not sure I really have a point, but this is a 2% post from me.
 
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: Hosix and Hateyou

Haus

<Silver Donator>
4,828
13,765
105d 14h 9m
I'm also about dead positive that 95% of the edgy crap here are people posturing for their personal internet personas...

Which to me would mean if they're really "On the edge" all they need to do is stop reading a given thread for a couple days and realizing how much of this board is a rolling vaudville act.
 

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
10,110
27,813
I'm also about dead positive that 95% of the edgy crap here are people posturing for their personal internet personas...

Which to me would mean if they're really "On the edge" all they need to do is stop reading a given thread for a couple days and realizing how much of this board is a rolling vaudville act.

IDK. People tell me I’m an asshole irl too
 

Borzak

Karazhan Raider
20,051
22,789
169d 21h 27m
I'm a LOT nicer here than I am to people in everyday life.
 

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Prior Amod>
4,403
7,958
137d 22h 16m
EOqnfE.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.