Which type of girlfriend would you prefer?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Astrocreep makes a good point and there's no shortage of smokin hot latinas to choose from (for those who have issues with cheating).
man, we're really getting the short one here with our immigrant population of arabs and turks. I thought it was bad enough your hispanics are at least christian while ours are mulsims. But your girls are actually good looking?

and if you want a smoking hot Russian bride, you have to go to Russia and meet random people in person. That actually worked for one of my coworkers.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, some of the little squaws are pretty cute.

They have undeniable eyebrow issues though.

Desmas_sl

shitlord
mos def

sharpie fotoshop - chop chop
rrr_img_34391.png

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Those are not the spanish ladies i'm referring to.

Anyone who lets their mail-order bride leave them is a moron. Would you buy a slave and then let him leave 6 months later? Fuck no. You pull out the whip and lay down the law. People wouldn't actually think a relationship would be mutual when they pay some dude to ship one of his hos over here, would they?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
man, we're really getting the short one here with our immigrant population of arabs and turks. I thought it was bad enough your hispanics are at least christian while ours are mulsims. But your girls are actually good looking?
Can a christian man marry four muslim women? How does that work?
tongue.png

Desmas_sl

shitlord
Any man(or woman) of any faith can declare jihad on a vagina.

"" I'll tell you something that a girl does not like for you to whisper in her ear, and that is "I'm going to perform Jihad on your vagina". ""
rrr_img_34401.jpg

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Why anyone would be surprised by that, I have no idea. Women aren't possessions that you can order online. Go figure!
They absolutely are, but so are men. Have you ever heard of Okcupid? Or more generally used in business, 'human capital'?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Pretty sure I can't go to okcupid and send someone $4000 to ship me a smokin hot wifey, maybe I was using the site all wrong tho when I checked it out.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Pretty sure I can't go to okcupid and send someone $4000 to ship me a smokin hot wifey, maybe I was using the site all wrong tho when I checked it out.
They're products for you to check out and see if you like their features. It's no different than products on Amazon. The currency isn't money directly, but it's a combination of social status, attractive personality traits, etc, of which money plays a part.

The 4k mail-order is just more honest in the transaction.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
They're products for you to check out and see if you like their features. It's no different than products on Amazon. The currency isn't money directly, but it's a combination of social status, attractive personality traits, etc, of which money plays a part.

The 4k mail-order is just more honest in the transaction.
Is your ideal woman someone who all the men get to share Dumarx?

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Is your ideal woman someone who all the men get to share Dumarx?
My ideal woman is mute with no gag reflex.

I'll bring it to point with a question. What is the difference in the following:

1. You pay $4k for a hot Russian bride. This transaction was as honest and conspicuous in intent as possible. That is to say, there was nothing hidden about the transactional nature of what took place: you paid money for a relationship, directly.

2. You go on okcupid, send out your messages, get some back. The ones you get back 'like your profile' enough to message, but what does that mean precisely? You met certain criteria that this woman deems attractive: maybe you have travel photos, abs, witty remarks, etc - a certain combination of features (not one thing, but likely a combination of them) that made this woman send a reply. Now, the fact is thatmost of these features can be tied back to money. If you travel often, you're certainly more interesting and cultured, but this interesting, cultured personality was paid for with capital. If you have a Phd in psychology and omg, she thinks it's so hot she wants to 'pick your brain' (how many times have I heard this?) - that degree was paid for, was also brought about by money. Almost any activity you do or perform will in fact involve money to some degree.

Both relationships were brought about the same way. The latter was masked in terms of how it came about, of how it arose. In both respects, the transactional nature of 'features that are attractive' can be seen: the former was paid out for the relationship directly (and thus more honest), while the latter, again being economically masked, generated attraction by traits that were paid for.

You view them the same way: as products. Okcupid is very similar to Amazon in a psychological sense.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It is, and I agree with you. Just wanted to know what your ideal woman was. So like a communist Helen Keller. Not bad.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
My ideal woman is mute with no gag reflex.

I'll bring it to point with a question. What is the difference in the following:

1. You pay $4k for a hot Russian bride. This transaction was as honest and conspicuous in intent as possible. That is to say, there was nothing hidden about the transactional nature of what took place: you paid money for a relationship, directly.

2. You go on okcupid, send out your messages, get some back. The ones you get back 'like your profile' enough to message, but what does that mean precisely? You met certain criteria that this woman deems attractive: maybe you have travel photos, abs, witty remarks, etc - a certain combination of features (not one thing, but likely a combination of them) that made this woman send a reply. Now, the fact is thatmost of these features can be tied back to money. If you travel often, you're certainly more interesting and cultured, but this interesting, cultured personality was paid for with capital. If you have a Phd in psychology and omg, she thinks it's so hot she wants to 'pick your brain' (how many times have I heard this?) - that degree was paid for, was also brought about by money. Almost any activity you do or perform will in fact involve money to some degree.

Both relationships were brought about the same way. The latter was masked in terms of how it came about, of how it arose. In both respects, the transactional nature of 'features that are attractive' can be seen: the former was paid out for the relationship directly (and thus more honest), while the latter, again being economically masked, generated attraction by traits that were paid for.

You view them the same way: as products. Okcupid is very similar to Amazon in a psychological sense.
a great summary of relationships.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Another problem with the B types is after being married for 20 years, when they know you're trapped, they come out of their submissive cave often looking like...

Desmas_sl

shitlord
what is this shit? i would have gotten my keys, wallet and gone to tijuana. fuck that shit.
and here i thought that my relationship has gotten to the point where we just fuck to get on with our lives.

Another problem with the B types is after being married for 20 years, when they know you're trapped, they come out of their submissive cave often looking like...

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Pretty sure that's called "Shit Staged for Television". Similar shows include: Maury, Jerry Springer, Montel, Teen Moms, every other fucking retarded show like this where people act like complete fucking morons for some quick money and attention.