Which type of girlfriend would you prefer?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
rrr_img_33968.jpg
I choose C... two tits, a hole and a heart beat.
What a stupid pic. The person looking for sex should be the "key," not the penis.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Let me ask a follow up question to the OP. Would you rather have a girl who used to be overweight but now works out 5 times a week and has a smoking body or the girl who has a decent body that doesn't have to work for it? Before you all say the smoking hot one, remember she could stop working out, have a kid, or whatever and there is the chance that body is going right back where it used to be.
Someone who demonstrated a work ethic about fitness would be more appealing and I think more likely not to be fat in the future. If the other woman has never had to work at it, chances are, at some point in life it won't be so easy. Is she just going to stay fat after a pregnancy? What about older age? I'll take my chances with the first one.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Someone who demonstrated a work ethic about fitness would be more appealing and I think more likely not to be fat in the future. If the other woman has never had to work at it, chances are, at some point in life it won't be so easy. Is she just going to stay fat after a pregnancy? What about older age? I'll take my chances with the first one.
This, a million time this.

Learned adult behaviors are much more likely to stick. Muscle mass declines with age without any intervention. The chick that is naturally skinny will slowly gain weight as her metabolism slows. But the weight gain becomes more greater year after year as her natural caloric burn continues to decline. (1 pound a year, then 2 pounds, then 3 pounds then 5, then 10)

Cybsled

I had B once. It's very non-stressful for the most part (which is a good thing, obviously), but I think you have a tendency to become complacent and take things for granted. A long time ago I also had an A...fun, but holy fuck is that a stomach churning ball of stress.

Middle ground between B and A would probably be best TBH. It's also largely contingent on what YOUR personality is like. The closer you are to type A or type B has a large impact on how things turn out obviously.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This, a million time this.

Learned adult behaviors are much more likely to stick. Muscle mass declines with age without any intervention. The chick that is naturally skinny will slowly gain weight as her metabolism slows. But the weight gain becomes more greater year after year as her natural caloric burn continues to decline. (1 pound a year, then 2 pounds, then 3 pounds then 5, then 10)
Is this why you hire prostitutes off craigslist?

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
when you have A,you want B and vice-versa.it's human behaviour,you are never satisfied with what you have

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Fat or skinny, older age will take them both.