Who are you voting against the least?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Genuinely curious. I'm really thinking Bernie and trump genuinely concerns me but to a lot of smart people Bernie seems just as loco

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, the choices are Hillary, Bernie, or Trump.

Bernie is a complete non starter. When you stand in direct opposition of fundamental constitutional rights it's a problem for me.

Hillary is "fairly" safe, but get prepared for credit card interest to go to 55% and your mortgage to double during her term. She's also got a little stink of Bernie on her, but she's much more process-bound.

Trump seems like he'll break shit the least. He's a white Obama.

But it's still very much too soon for a final decision.

If I do wind up voting for Trump, i'll be voting against my Senator and Representative. So I guess it's not entirely insane the concerns about down-ticket. But I'll probably vote against the both of them anyway, they've done nothing with a majority.

iannis

Musty Nester
Explain Bernie constitutional rights violations
Freedom of Assembly.

His response to that trump protest nonsense was to score some cheap political points and victim blame and get another dig in at Trump. His response SHOULD have been, "Uhhh... you guys realize this is America, right?" It wasn't off the cuff, that was a decision that he made.

They'll accuse Trump of inciting violence, but so far it's Bernie who's the one who is actually doing it and condoning it in an organized fashion. That's a problem for me. I'm voting to elect a man who I entrust with important decisions. Bernie habitually makes the wrong one.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I voted Bernie in the primary because it was him or Hilldog. In the general, assuming it's Hillary or Trump, Ill probably just skip that portion of the ballot. If it is Hillary, a_generic_republican_01 and Trump due to some tomfoolery at the conventions, I may vote, idk.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I voted Bernie in the primary because it was him or Hilldog. In the general, assuming it's Hillary or Trump, Ill probably just skip that portion of the ballot. If it is Hillary, a_generic_republican_01 and Trump due to some tomfoolery at the conventions, I may vote, idk.
This is the thing that's weird for me. Even being sincerely concerned that trump is the beginning of the end... i still would be indifferent between him and Clinton.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't think he is the beginning of the end really. I just think he is super right wing in his social stances and for me that is a non-starter for a guy who will be appointing SC justices for 20-30 year terms. If elected, the republic will march on and Trump will probably make a middling President at the worst. But he also stands for a bunch of shit that I just can't get behind.

And I know this is a pipe dream but I want a President who at least has people working for him that understand technology. I don't want another President up there talking about how Apple engineers need to make them a magic portal gun every time they drop a court order. None of the guys running now seem to know shit.

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't think he is the beginning of the end really. I just think he is super right wing in his social stances and for me that is a non-starter for a guy who will be appointing SC justices for 20-30 year terms. If elected, the republic will march on and Trump will probably make a middling President at the worst. But he also stands for a bunch of shit that I just can't get behind.

And I know this is a pipe dream but I want a President who at least has people working for him that understand technology. I don't want another President up there talking about how Apple engineers need to make them a magic portal gun every time they drop a court order. None of the guys running now seem to know shit.
See, I think Trump would be midling at best.

I think Bernie (if he manages to get his nomination) and Hillary actually -could- manage to do some things. Bernie because he commands the torch wielding mob, and Hillary because she knows where the bodies are buried. I'm just not sold on what they want to be doing. I mean Bernie couldn't do much. But he'd no doubt veto the hell out of the more egregious bullshit, and I suspect he's of a right to privacy mindset. He could do at least that much.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Kasich in the primary, Trump in the general. Hoping for a Trump/Kasich ticket but it seems like Carson has a higher chance of being picked at this time.

Also, why is this poll anonymous?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I'll probably vote Sanders, if it's Hilldog vs Trump, I'd probably vote Trump just to watch the world burn. If it's Hillary vs Republican , I'll vote Green party again .

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
anonymous polls are gay. And not the good kind of gay, like kirun. The picasso kind of gay.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
No option for tomatoes. Fuck that shit.

Also, this thread would have been better when the two nominees were determined.