Who are you voting against the least?

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
At this moment, I just want to know which candidate the "stand in front of ambulances" crowd likes. That's who Iwon'tbe voting for.

Ill probably just write in Lauren Southern.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I voted Bernie in the primary because it was him or Hilldog. In the general, assuming it's Hillary or Trump, Ill probably just skip that portion of the ballot. If it is Hillary, a_generic_republican_01 and Trump due to some tomfoolery at the conventions, I may vote, idk.
You have to vote in the general election. Even if it's for Mickey Mouse!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
But Kasich as VP would make mefeelbetter.
I did think that Kasich would be acceptable, but them Cad pointed out to me that he's actually more right wing on social issues than even Trump is claiming to be. So he's out. I despair at our choices.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Kasich is running a fantastic moderate Republican campaign right now. Too bad he's not a moderate republican by his actions.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I voted Bernie in the primary. I didn't agree with Clinton at all, and Trump was projected to destroy my state (MA) so that would've been a throwaway of my vote. At least Bernie is something different.

Although, with all these fucking kids on my facebook feed pushing Bernie agenda all day without any idea about social issues or what he stands for I'm really starting to consider something else.

My sister is the worst. She posts Bernie sanders shit all day, even changed her profile to Sanders. When I asked her if she voted she told me she isn't even registered.................

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You're in luck, Trump already came out for basically every right wing social issue there is. He is the exact opposite of the Democrats on social issues, and that is why I find him unacceptable.
You're in luck too because Trump has come out for basically every left wing social issue too. He is the exact opposite of an honest person.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Noone's voting FOR anything this season. Everyone's gonna come out to vote AGAINST something.

khorum

Murder Apologist
LMAO I couldn't make it any stupider than your dumbfuck poll title, retard.

Who's actually gonna run out there to voteFORa brighter future under Trump or that Bernie will cram free taxes and universal medicaid through a GOP congress?

Noone, that's who.

Meanwhile the Establishment would rather burn the whole thing down and HRC's "ground game" can't even get people to clap for her.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I snagged a Republican ballot for the Ohio primary today. Voted Trump because Kasich can go fuck himself.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm one of those people that thinks the President doesn't really matter. MIC runs the show and will continue to do so.

khorum

Murder Apologist
My poll title isn't dumb
Well, it's a common misconception then.

Noone votes FOR anything. There's a reason human taste buds detect bitterness and sourness many times better than any other taste. Weevolvedto identify and act on NEGATIVE STIMULI more than vague, hapless, cunty shit like "hope" or "aspiration" or "justice".

Just as felines are perpetually athletic because they can't taste sweetness in complex carbs, we will always vote against shit that triggers us instead of FOR dopey starry-eyed shit. And yeah, that evolutionary behavior is as good for us as cats' permo-keto diet is great for them.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
God dammit, Picasso please change the OP to include a trigger warning about all the "noone" usage in this thread!

Also, to stay on topic, I'm voting Trump, and I think his next campaign promise should be a free one-way ticket to all those jackholes on Facebook that swear they are leaving the country if he gets elected. Pussies never follow through with their threats.

khorum

Murder Apologist
See, this guy is voting against "noone usage". Darwin wins again. Noone can doubt that. Noone.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The presidential ballot clearly states "Vote for.."

So if we're gonna start getting all into the wording let's start there

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Can polls even be multi-choice? I don't think so. So a "who are you voting against" poll is impossible. Faggot.