Who are you voting against the least?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
For the record, the numb hand is nothing like being jerked off by a stranger.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's not as hard as you think. They wouldn't actually pay for it. Just pay for it by proxy. The US gives Mexico a lot of money every year. "According to ForeignAssistance.gov, Mexico received $265 million in foreign aid in 2013."
They speculate the wall will cost no more than $8 billion to build. There's a 2,000 mile border between US & Mexico, but theoretically, a wall would only need to account for 1/2 of that due to natural barriers. While it's not as easy as removing all funding, realistically, holding back 10% of the foreign aid we give them, 300 years and it'll pay itself off.

Also keep in mind that it would take between 10-15 years to build a wall of that caliber. It's not easy, but it's feasible. We live on borrowed credit, anyway.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That's too long. We need to withhold 300% for 10 years.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We should just take Mexico, i bet you could do it for less than 8 billion and we could use a military buffer between Costa Rica.

iannis

Musty Nester
Basically. If you take it as a couple of states you have to build roads and sewers and shit like that. If you take it as a territory you have to build army bases. Best thing to do is what we did once before. Just send the army down there, kill anything that resists, and tell the ones that didn't, "don't make us coke back."

iannis

Musty Nester
At this point I assume the only ones with guns are in the cartels. And that includes the cops and whatever military they pretend to have.

The halfway honest ones have probably already fled to America. Who the fuck wants to conquer Mexico.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
trump 2016
If you are a man and you vote for Hillary in November you might as well cut your balls off now, because Hillary's first EO will require mandatory Federal castration of men.

Trump, at least, won't call for Federal castration of men on January 21, 2017.

And the truth, that you all know, is that I'm only being _slightly_ hyperbolic.