Who are you voting against the least?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
They basically are determined. Barring an unlikely indictment for Hillary or convention fucking for Trump, this is who we are getting. I would argue that VP selections are less important now than they were in 2008.
Not even close to determined. People think it's certain because people don't anticipate surprises.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's not really a surprise if you anticipate it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Of course it is.

Expecting the unexpected doesn't mean you won't be surprised when it happens. It means hedging your bets by understanding the level of uncertainty surrounding our reality.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Of course it is.

Expecting the unexpected doesn't mean you won't be surprised when it happens. It means hedging your bets by understanding the level of uncertainty surrounding our reality.
Tuco exists in the superposition state of political outcomes. He both is and is not.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What I'm saying is that I estimate there to be a 66% chance of a Trump nom and an 80% chance of a Hillary nomination. Which means that the odds of a Trump vs Hillary race are about 50%.

So the existence of all the other current candidates up there is totally legitimate. Is that the most likely outcome? Yes. By far. But it's still only 50%. And if it doesn't come to pass and something surprising happens whether it's Hillary being indicted, the RNC brokering to fucking Paul Ryan or Trump being offed by some liberal terrorist the people who think it's certain will be in here saying, "I was wrong about it being certain, but who could have predicted that will happen?".

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Of course it is.

Surprise by definition is unexpected. If you expect it, it is no longer a surprise and simply another possible outcome. That said, I agree with you that nothing is settled yet.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I certainly get hype for a Trump-Sanders CLEGANEBOWL-style general. I think we all do, right? There needs to be a video for that shit.

But nah, sorry, Snowden is spot on as with this one. You're gonna go out there to vote AGAINST the Donald or AGAINST Goldman Sachs.

Based+snowden_50a49e_5843802.jpg

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Negative feedback loops are more stable. There.

Picasso I demand you change the thread title to: By which mechanism will you choose to perpetuate the continual negative feedback loop of human opinion?

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Noone's voting FOR anything this season. Everyone's gonna come out to vote AGAINST something.
This is true for me, at least.

RIP Rand, I miss you.

I fail to see him adding anything on a national level as long as he has (R) next to his name. Has voted for every anti gun bill he had a chance to. Thanks personally by Bill Clinton for helping save the children by doing so. Is for amnesty for illegals. Accepted 200k donation from Soros right before announcing his amnesty plan.
I don't care about amnesty one way or the other. I think I like the idea of locking up the border but I could easily be swayed to either side of amnesty. I think Trump is a good choice to handle national affairs and Kasich can set a good tone for domestic affairs.

khorum

Murder Apologist
So technically "shitpost" should be counted as Trump votes right? The Donald is owning this shit poll because of that dumbass title. Change it to "why aren't you voting against Trump/Goldman" and I guarantee better results.

Noone can doubt.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I can't edit the thread title but i was going to change it to "who are you voting against the least"

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
With that title, I think it's time to shaw this thread.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm surprised Trump has so many votes. Unless people aren't taking this seriously. Which I would find baffling.